Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

Organizing Products & Services
HomeStars  >  Organizing Products & Services in Toronto  >  Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

Reviews for Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

JDB

Ease Up did an amazing job! They transformed my cramped, cluttered, storage-locker-of-an-apartment into a real HOME! They were Professional – arrived on time/very respectful of my privacy; Efficient – didn’t waste a minute of the time I was paying them; and Experienced - they had all the equipment they needed and were able to jump right in without needing any direction from me.

Before hiring Ease Up, I was nervous and I really appreciated that they offered a free in-home consultation as it meant they could be specific about what they could do to help me, BEFORE I was required to spend money on a service that I was completely unfamiliar with. It was hard to decide to spend a large chunk of money on my home, but then I thought about how much I'd recently spent on repairing my car, and decided that if it was worth spending that much to make my car functional, I should be willing to spend at least that much to make my home functional.

I was lucky to find Ease Up because their company is big enough that they can handle almost anything, but small enough that clients still get personal attention, and don’t feel like ‘just another customer’. The project took three days and I had the opportunity to work with all three owners (Pauline, Lindsay, and Jeff). They made the process of organizing my home a really positive one because of how much they enjoy their work and their enthusiasm for transforming a space from cluttered to functional. They genuinely care about achieving a result that makes their clients happy and they’re willing to go the extra mile to make that happen.

This was all one week ago and I now feel like having Ease Up organize my home is one of the best financial decisions I’ve ever made. I now have a home instead of just a place to live. They created a wonderful office area I hadn’t had before, an organized kitchen, a living room that I could finally invite people into without feeling embarrassed, and they even created a corner for me to work on my painting! (a hobby I've neglected for years).

This is the right company for you if you want people who are professional, enthusiastic, hard working, kind, and honest. I would recommend their services to anyone who is ready to make an investment in themselves and their home. I chose to make that investment in spite of being hesitant and I'm so glad I did!

Thank you Ease Up for giving me my apartment back!!

Hi JDB, thank you for the thoughtful and detailed review, feedback is very important to us. We are delighted to have exceeded your expectations, enabling you to truly enjoy living in your new found space! - Jeff, Lindsay & Pauline

Kristi in Toronto

Ease Up came on board to help us out with a very neglected, crowded and disorganized offsite storage unit. In a very efficient manner, Lindsey and her team helped us purge through many outdated files and boxes to create a functional space. By changing our offsite storage unit into a functional, working space, we have been able to better use our office space. It was worth every penny to have Ease Up help us out as it meant that we could continue to be productive at work without taking time out from our jobs to do the work.

We were excited to help you and your colleagues create a functional space within your storage unit, Kristi. And to hear that our efforts had a positive impact on your office space as well makes us very happy! - The Ease Up Team

Jennee in Milton

I sought out Ease Up because decluttering has never been my strong suit. Lindsay and Sarah were naturals at making us feel completely comfortable throughout the process, no judgement, no criticism. They were so personable, so helpful and brought the experienced, objective opinion we needed for the project.

Working with Ease Up was cathartic in a way — they organized my kitchen and spare bedroom in a smart, systematic way with solutions that I could sustain myself in the long term. Never in a million years would I have been able to do what they do as effectively and efficiently as they did. My only regret is that I didn’t find Lindsay and Sarah sooner.

Thank you for the awesome review, Jennee! Decluttering projects definitely need support from professional organizers, and Lindsay and Sarah are true professionals who love what they do.

Chris L.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We had very little time to get a very full house ready when we found out we had a move! To complicate matters our work schedules were very full, not to mention two little kids who require a lot of attention! We contacted Ease Up and they did an amazing job getting our house organized - we were able to get ready for staging but having our items put back into storage, and they made all the arrangements to have items returned when the house sold (the organized items that we wanted to stay in storage too so our move will be much easier as the house is mostly ready to go). They were professional, friendly and did exactly what they said they would do within the budget provided. I'm very impressed and would recommend them to anyone!

It was our pleasure to work with you and Noreen to prep your home for selling. Thanks for the stellar review!

J.Mckinley in

Living with my parents while running a small business used to make my life feel very cramped as my bedroom also doubles as my office. Sandra from Ease Up was able to organize my bedroom to provide me with a functional working space, as well as a separate space to relax in. Before I hired Ease Up, I was using my bed as a desk, now I have a functional desk and workspace that has enabled me to increase the efficiency in which I run my business.
Sandra has a natural talent for opening up spaces to make you feel like you have more of it. Her attention to detail and strategic thinking in finding the perfect place to store all of my work supplies has exceeded my expectations.
My room was a disaster! Nothing had a place and my closet was bursting at the seams with clothes I still owned from high school. As someone who gets attached to her things, Sandra was able to help me understand the true value of my possessions and made me feel at ease about donating items in which I no longer had use for.
The best part was the fact that we were able to use what I already had – I did not have to spend any money on additional furniture or materials. I am beyond happy with how everything turned out and I am finally able to feel fully relaxed at home. I cannot thank Sandra enough for the new life she has given me. She treated my room as if it were her own while always keeping in mind my needs and personal style. I highly recommend Ease up to anyone - whether you need a complete purge and reorganization of your space or just a small change of scenery in the space you already have – Ease Up can do it all.

Thanks so much for the ten-star review! And yes, we agree, Sandra is awesome!

Rosalinda C.

The work completed by Ease Up for us is simply excellent. The project was done in an extremely professional manner, very timely and fast. Ease up is the company to hire, highly recommended!

Thank you for the glowing review, Rosalinda! We were thrilled to work with you and are pleased you were happy with the end result.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pauline and her team were absolutely fabulous. I have never had an organizing service before and as a result of this experience would highly recommend it. The team was professional at all times while working quickly and efficiently. I learned a lot about what to do myself to keep my house the way they left it. Their website is easy to use and provides all the information you need, including their fees, to help with your decision. Pauline came for an in-home consult and by that evening I had my quote and contract complete and their services booked. I have to say I felt fantastic after they left. I should never have waited so long!

Thank you, J.! YOU were absolutely fabulous! The Ease Up team is always excited to work with clients who have quick decision-making skills. It helps us get the job done faster, and saves you money too! We hope to work with you again very soon. Thank you for the lovely review! - The Ease Up Team

L.kugler in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

This company was referred to me by a friend who had a top notch organizing job done at her house. The owners came over for a free consult and were very easy to get along with and were obviously passionate about their work. They gave me many amazing tips for what could be done for a high traffic/small space home. I couldn't wait to get started. I appreciated that they were respectful, accommodating, punctual and warm. The work session a few weeks later went perfectly and they made a huge impact in my home. I took pictures and showed friends Bc I couldn't wait to share the gift of organizing that I experienced! Happy to be contacted for more explanation. Thanks, LK

We love your review, LK. And yes, it's true, we are passionate about our work! We may just take you up on your offer to be a reference for our future clients! Thanks so much! The Ease Up Team.

Jeannie Sheen in Markham

Ease Up did an amazing job clearing and organizing our extremely cluttered basement apartment for my daughter who has special needs. From the moment we met Pauline and Jeff, they put us at ease as they are true professionals who are completely non-judgemental, compassionate and caring. We no longer have to worry about being on the next episode of "Hoarders" and we feel as though a huge weight has been lifted. The stress of the clutter was taking a toll on our family and now, thanks to Ease Up we feel happy and relieved and we have a renewed sense of motivation. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with them and I would hire them again in a heartbeat. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs help organizing. They are life changing!

Thank you for the extremely uplifting review, Jeannie. It was a joyful experience for our team to help your family get to a more positive place in your lives.

Larissa in Toronto

I would absolutely recommend Ease Up without hesitation. I used their service for support in clearing out the apartment of my elderly relative who had recently passed away. It was a daunting task to start with and then such a difficult time to be trying to deal with the particulars of the estate in the midst of grieving. Lindsay and her team were kind, thoughtful, efficient and trustworthy in every way. Absolutely responsive to every request or question I had and in the end even came in under budget. The peace of mind they provided was absolutely invaluable and I will not hesitate to use their services again.

Very kind of you, Larissa! It was our pleasure to assist you during such a difficult time. Thank you for your generous review - The Ease Up Team.

More about Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

DOWNSIZING
With patience and understanding, Ease Up Organizing helps you or senior family members transition to smaller living spaces, while preserving familiarity and comfort. We work with both you and your family members – at your own pace.

DECLUTTERING
With sensitivity and without judgement, Ease Up Organizing will work with you to sort and declutter your possessions, ensuring you have the final say about every item. We will help you make decisions about what to keep, what to gift to family or friends, what to donate or throw away – taking the proper steps to donate or dispose of unwanted items in a way that makes you most happy. Once we have decluttered, we will help you organize what you have chosen to keep.

ESTATE CLEARING
Ease Up Organizing offers Estate Clearing Services to families struggling with the emotional and physical effects of losing a loved-one. So many decisions to make. So many responsibilities.

Ease Up will prepare your home for sale. We sort items, furniture and other treasures with your direction or without. We’ll earmark items to give away to family members, sell, donate, or recycle. Ease Up Organizing can manage an online auction on your behalf.

We partner with a team of trusted professionals, including junk removal, contractors, gardeners, movers, auctioneers, real estate agents, and stagers. We have helped others with this burden during a time of grief and overwhelm. Call us. Learn how we’ve helped so many.

PACKING & UNPACKING
Ease Up Organizing provides you with all the services you need for a streamlined move, including ensuring your current furniture and personal possessions will fit comfortably into your new home.

Just before move day, we arrive with boxes and materials, and carefully pack your treasured possessions. We coordinate with trusted movers to manage the move on the day, and once the move is complete, we help you unpack, remove packing materials, and make you comfortable in your new home.

We can also help you sort and declutter your items prior to moving day so that you are bringing with you only what you really need.