Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

Organizing Products & Services
HomeStars  >  Organizing Products & Services in Etobicoke  >  Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

Reviews for Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

Angela MacDonald in Southwest
Angela MacDonald in Southwest
1 review Montreal,

I can breathe easy

Our family of three moved into a new apartment with grand ideas of keeping everything organized from the start. My husband and I were certain we'd be able to create our organizing system from scratch and put everything in it's proper place right off the bat. Turns out that's not as easy as we thought! We ended up with shelves piled with disorganized spices and were constantly moving things around to make space on our countertops.
In a couple hours work, Lindsay was able to get everything in our kitchen into similar groups, eliminate superfluous items, and prioritize the "real estate" on our countertops for only the most used things. All of a sudden, the things right at hand are the things we use the most and everything has its place in our kitchen, from dishes, to appliances, to food.
Lindsay is super easy to work with. She listens to what you need and values how you use your space. Overall wonderful experience!

Tanya P in Scarborough
Tanya P in Scarborough

Life Changing

Without exaggeration, the service that Ease Up provided was life changing. We've been in our home for 12 years and had accumulated WAY too much "stuff". It felt overwhelming and way too big to tackle on my own. I felt defeated before even starting - so it sat and grew. The feelings of anxiety grew to a point that it was unbearable and I reached out to Lindsay.
Being completely unaware of how or what professional organizers do, they scheduled a consultation, came to our home and provided a reasonable estimate to get what we needed done in one day. One. Day.
The results were nothing less than remarkable. It feels like we have our home back. The level of respect, care, and sincerity from each team member made me feel that I was not a failure and that they were genuinely committed to doing it right. They didn't push but encouraged. They didn't lecture but counseled.
A lot of people have said they wouldn't spend the money on something like this. Having experienced their magic, I can honestly say I don't understand how someone WOULDN'T spend money on this. It is an investment in your home AND your well-being. 500+ stars for Ease Up. Truly remarkable group and if I said Thank You a bajillion times, it wouldn't be enough.

Tanya! Thank you, thank you, a thousand times, thank you for writing such a heartfelt and thorough review. I am so moved by your kind words. We are so lucky to do work that we love and it is such a privilege to help people in this way. Thank you for trusting us and asking for our help.

Vanessa in Toronto
Vanessa in Toronto

Home Organization Top to Bottom

We moved into our new house over a year ago, and even though we had a lot more space, we just never felt settled. After several failed attempts at organizing on our own I contacted Ease Up! Lindsay was quick to schedule a consult and incredibly flexible in coordinating a team and date to get stared around our schedule.
Her and her team got into every nook and cranny of our house and were incredibly respectful and non-judgemental. They helped up purge without ever making us feel pressured to get rid of anything.
In the beginning I struggled with the idea of paying someone to do a task I felt I should have been able to do myself. In the end it was worth every penny.
It's been 3 months since Ease Up organized our space and thanks to Lindsay's brilliant system, everything has a place and can always be found where it belongs. I am impressed and extremely satisfied with Lindsay and her approach to organization!

Dear Vanessa, thank you for taking the time to write this review. It will help us help more people and that is the greatest thing you could do for us. Very grateful that we got to serve you and that we met and exceeded your expectations.

g.petrin in Toronto
g.petrin in Toronto

Great team and peace of mind

I was thinking of building an addition because I thought my house was too small, but instead I hired Ease Up to help me de-clutter my life. Now my house is big enough, and I feel I can breath in it. Sandra and team were amazing, and I would recommend their services. I discovered things I did not know I had, and got rid of 20 years of clutter. And it's a lot cheaper than building an addition.

g.petrin, thanks for the lovely review. It was our pleasure to serve you with our trusted process and terrific people. We are delighted that you have new-found space in your home!

Connie in Toronto
Connie in Toronto

Organize and de-clutter new apartment

Fantastic from the first email contact to the last piece of recycling leaving the apartment. Very professional, friendly, and so good at helping me to decide what to keep, creating an organizing system, and having an eye for arranging closets, bookcases, sentimental items, right down to the tiniest detail. Sandra created a workable home office space, an organized living environment that was tailored to how I will really use things. They provide a variety of bins and organizing containers, and carry all unnecessary clutter away. I am disabled, and need special space accommodations, and Ease Up did it all. I am more than satisfied.

Oh Connie! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It means so much to us that you took the time to express your satisfaction in writing, thank you again. We pride ourselves on having high performing organizing experts who are delightful to work with and Sandra is all that and more. Thank you for trusting us and letting us serve you.

Marco in Caledonia
Marco in Caledonia

Amazing Bedroom Organization Overhaul

My little sister's bedroom had always been an absolute mess, so I hired Ease Up after seeing their amazing work in an initial free consult. I was extremely impressed during the consult, so I hired them. The way they revamped my sister's bedroom was absolutely amazing, and so now I'm hiring them to do the basement, I can't wait, that's going to be awesome! Way more organized, no clutter, clear mind, positive vibes. All thanks to Ease Up!

Dear Marco, thank you for taking the time to share your positively glowing experience here. You have been added to our fast-growing list of our most delightful clients.

VS
VS

Home office and basement

Their work was absolutely flawless and they are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet! cant wait to have them back in to do the rest of the house. Truly masters of their craft.

VS, thank you so much for your meaningful review. We've worked very hard to master our craft and cultivate excellent character, so it is beyond rewarding to read that we indeed deliver. We cannot wait to finish the rest of your house. Again, thank you so much.

TheLifeElevator
TheLifeElevator

Personal Room, Office de-clutter and reorganization

I recently set up my own business in coaching and psychotherapy. My current workspace is my room and just have an abundance of clutter with books, paper and clothes all over the place. Sandra and Colin from EaseUp - The Organizing Experts, were very pleasant and professional as I observed them unpack my room from the inside out and restructure the organization of the space with the stuff that I already have! My Room feels like a totally new Healing Space. I definitely feel motivated to just be in my space to work, to read, and to relax. A big load has been lifted off my mind and I truly feel an energetic shift in my own body every time I walk into my room.

Thank You for all the support and organization. I now have a system (that I can always change if needed) that works to maintain and sustain my clutter free environment.

I am truly grateful and appreciative of the impact I feel.

Thank you so much for your detailed review, TheLifeElevator. It is so wonderful of you to express how much impact our services delivered to you. We are so fortunate to have such excellent clients.

Allsmiles in Brampton
Allsmiles in Brampton

Whole Home & Garage Organization

Great help, with no judgment! Lindsay, Sandra and their team did a fantastic job at helping us through two unique problems, caused by a basement flood right before planning our renovation. They helped us not only organise and purge, but provided ideas for making our day-to-day life easier. 7 months later, their ideas have stood the test of time as their recommendations have created more quality time for us to enjoy with family. Thank you Ease Up!!

You are so welcome, "All Smiles"! We love to hear that we have made our clients' lives easier, that is always our goal. We enjoyed working with you and we are pleased to hear our organizing ideas and systems have stood the test of time!

T &.
T &.

Garage Organization

Our garage was a DISASTER. It was starting to depress us and tackling it felt overwhelming. The Ease Up team turned our garage into an extremely well organized, functional and useable space! And I mean extremely well organized! It is amazing what they did for us - we didn't know what to expect, but we're very happy with the results. We highly recommend Ease Up.

Thanks for the lovely compliments, T. The best part about our organizing efforts is that you can now park your car in your garage! How exciting!!

More about Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

DOWNSIZING
With patience and understanding, Ease Up Organizing helps you or senior family members transition to smaller living spaces, while preserving familiarity and comfort. We work with both you and your family members – at your own pace.

DECLUTTERING
With sensitivity and without judgement, Ease Up Organizing will work with you to sort and declutter your possessions, ensuring you have the final say about every item. We will help you make decisions about what to keep, what to gift to family or friends, what to donate or throw away – taking the proper steps to donate or dispose of unwanted items in a way that makes you most happy. Once we have decluttered, we will help you organize what you have chosen to keep.

ESTATE CLEARING
Ease Up Organizing offers Estate Clearing Services to families struggling with the emotional and physical effects of losing a loved-one. So many decisions to make. So many responsibilities.

Ease Up will prepare your home for sale. We sort items, furniture and other treasures with your direction or without. We’ll earmark items to give away to family members, sell, donate, or recycle. Ease Up Organizing can manage an online auction on your behalf.

We partner with a team of trusted professionals, including junk removal, contractors, gardeners, movers, auctioneers, real estate agents, and stagers. We have helped others with this burden during a time of grief and overwhelm. Call us. Learn how we’ve helped so many.

PACKING & UNPACKING
Ease Up Organizing provides you with all the services you need for a streamlined move, including ensuring your current furniture and personal possessions will fit comfortably into your new home.

Just before move day, we arrive with boxes and materials, and carefully pack your treasured possessions. We coordinate with trusted movers to manage the move on the day, and once the move is complete, we help you unpack, remove packing materials, and make you comfortable in your new home.

We can also help you sort and declutter your items prior to moving day so that you are bringing with you only what you really need.