Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

Organizing Products & Services
HomeStars  >  Organizing Products & Services in Toronto  >  Ease Up – The Organizing Experts
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

Aaron G.

Top notch. This process is intimate and personal ... it involves evaluating your "stuff" and having the courage to let go in order to optimize your space. Pauline and Jeff understand this is not easy, but their temperament and their process make it easier. They are meticulous, professional, and accommodating. I wish I knew about this service, and then specifically, years ago!

Job Price

Hi Aaron, we are flattered by your thoughtful and generous words. We work extremely hard to satisfy our clients' needs, so it is gratifying to see such a kind-hearted review. Thank you for trusting us!

John C.

Excellent service of sorting a home's stuff and finding new lovers of all useful stuff

Job Price

Hello John, we truly appreciate the "10 Star" rating. As an executor, we know you had the difficult task of making all of the decisions in regard to the house clearing, but you certainly made our job of conducting the physical clear out quite easy. You were an absolute pleasure to work with! Thank you! - The Ease Up Team

JDB

Ease Up did an amazing job! They transformed my cramped, cluttered, storage-locker-of-an-apartment into a real HOME! They were Professional – arrived on time/very respectful of my privacy; Efficient – didn’t waste a minute of the time I was paying them; and Experienced - they had all the equipment they needed and were able to jump right in without needing any direction from me.

Before hiring Ease Up, I was nervous and I really appreciated that they offered a free in-home consultation as it meant they could be specific about what they could do to help me, BEFORE I was required to spend money on a service that I was completely unfamiliar with. It was hard to decide to spend a large chunk of money on my home, but then I thought about how much I'd recently spent on repairing my car, and decided that if it was worth spending that much to make my car functional, I should be willing to spend at least that much to make my home functional.

I was lucky to find Ease Up because their company is big enough that they can handle almost anything, but small enough that clients still get personal attention, and don’t feel like ‘just another customer’. The project took three days and I had the opportunity to work with all three owners (Pauline, Lindsay, and Jeff). They made the process of organizing my home a really positive one because of how much they enjoy their work and their enthusiasm for transforming a space from cluttered to functional. They genuinely care about achieving a result that makes their clients happy and they’re willing to go the extra mile to make that happen.

This was all one week ago and I now feel like having Ease Up organize my home is one of the best financial decisions I’ve ever made. I now have a home instead of just a place to live. They created a wonderful office area I hadn’t had before, an organized kitchen, a living room that I could finally invite people into without feeling embarrassed, and they even created a corner for me to work on my painting! (a hobby I've neglected for years).

This is the right company for you if you want people who are professional, enthusiastic, hard working, kind, and honest. I would recommend their services to anyone who is ready to make an investment in themselves and their home. I chose to make that investment in spite of being hesitant and I'm so glad I did!

Thank you Ease Up for giving me my apartment back!!

Job Price

Hi JDB, thank you for the thoughtful and detailed review, feedback is very important to us. We are delighted to have exceeded your expectations, enabling you to truly enjoy living in your new found space! - Jeff, Lindsay & Pauline

Kristi in Toronto

Ease Up came on board to help us out with a very neglected, crowded and disorganized offsite storage unit. In a very efficient manner, Lindsey and her team helped us purge through many outdated files and boxes to create a functional space. By changing our offsite storage unit into a functional, working space, we have been able to better use our office space. It was worth every penny to have Ease Up help us out as it meant that we could continue to be productive at work without taking time out from our jobs to do the work.

Job Price

We were excited to help you and your colleagues create a functional space within your storage unit, Kristi. And to hear that our efforts had a positive impact on your office space as well makes us very happy! - The Ease Up Team

Jennee in Milton

I sought out Ease Up because decluttering has never been my strong suit. Lindsay and Sarah were naturals at making us feel completely comfortable throughout the process, no judgement, no criticism. They were so personable, so helpful and brought the experienced, objective opinion we needed for the project.

Working with Ease Up was cathartic in a way — they organized my kitchen and spare bedroom in a smart, systematic way with solutions that I could sustain myself in the long term. Never in a million years would I have been able to do what they do as effectively and efficiently as they did. My only regret is that I didn’t find Lindsay and Sarah sooner.

Job Price

Thank you for the awesome review, Jennee! Decluttering projects definitely need support from professional organizers, and Lindsay and Sarah are true professionals who love what they do.

Chris L.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We had very little time to get a very full house ready when we found out we had a move! To complicate matters our work schedules were very full, not to mention two little kids who require a lot of attention! We contacted Ease Up and they did an amazing job getting our house organized - we were able to get ready for staging but having our items put back into storage, and they made all the arrangements to have items returned when the house sold (the organized items that we wanted to stay in storage too so our move will be much easier as the house is mostly ready to go). They were professional, friendly and did exactly what they said they would do within the budget provided. I'm very impressed and would recommend them to anyone!