Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

Organizing Products & Services
HomeStars  >  Organizing Products & Services in Toronto  >  Ease Up – The Organizing Experts
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

Leanne

I recently completed some renovations in my condo so my stuff was everywhere including construction left overs. The thought of cleaning up, clearing out and unpacking seemed daunting so I contacted Ease Up for help. The whole process from estimating the project through to the actual cleanup last weekend was so easy. The team was awesome and we moved through the process quickly and in such a gentle and friendly way. The crew must have cleared out 7 boxes to be donated, and I was so happy to finally feel more settled in my new place. Thanks again to everyone and I would highly recommend Ease Up for anyone's organizing project.

Thank you for recommending us, Leanne...you were a gold star client! You must feel relieved to have your brand new kitchen organized and ready to go! And because we had room in the budget to tackle the rest of your condo, you can now live stress-free with lots of room to relax. Enjoy!

Jean F.

Pauline and Jeff’s team are absolutely phenomenal on every level- so kind, considerate and professional . They respected us as much as our space. We are so happy with their work ( systems ideas, strategies)and the results. Of utmost importance to our needs, Ease Up Organizing has made it very simple to continue to stay organized! I highly recommend their services.

Jean

Hi Jean, Thank you for the awesome review! Our team loved working with you to create useful systems in order to make you more productive and to help you STAY organized! We hope you were able to implement our ideas for your front entranceway. Thanks, from the Ease Up Organizing Team!

justchris1
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

After the deaths of both mother and mother in law my basement became the catch all for both houses I became overwhelmed and soon depressed of the whole mess !
I called Jeff for help After a quick visit they told us the job could be done and affordable They came and sorted through everything put in piles for me to look at (they never discarded anything without first talking it over with me and we together decided where it should go )
They did all the work and were out before I knew it Big job well doneThank you !
Now that it is done I realized how much it had got me down so grateful for them

We were so pleased to be able to help you with your big decluttering and organizing project. You probably feel relieved that all of your home decor items are sorted, binned, and up on shelves. Thank you for the kind review!

Ease Up to the Rescue!3 in Mississauga

My husband and I are retired. Unexpectedly, the week before leaving on a month-long uncancellable vacation, we found the perfect home to purchase along with our daughter. We have a large condo over-filled with furniture and stuff. After finalizing the purchase of the new house, we had 6 days to get our Condo on the Market.
Ease Up to the Rescue! Pauline came in and gave us an estimate immediately. Two days later, Lindsay brought in two Team members and they worked for six hours. They took out two very full carloads of stuff and t. They packed up and labelled a majority of our possesions. Then found new places in my kitchen to store all of my on-the-counter appliances. By the time they were finished, everything designated Long Term and Short Term were ready for the Movers to take away two days later. That left us one day to clean the entire apartment ready for our Real Estate Agent to come in and Stage the rest of our furniture. Thank you Ease Up, we made our tight deadline.

Thank you for the very detailed review, E. We are delighted the Ease Up team was able to help you pack the majority of your condo within the tight deadline. Enjoy your well-deserved vacation, and we wish you much success with the condo sale!!

2haveyathome in Mississauga

I was embarrassed to invite even my closest friends to my home. I had so much stuff everywhere and I had 'intentions' of doing something about it for so long but nothing ever improved. Hiring EASE UP was by far the best decision. It has made a remarkable improvement in my quality of life. I now invite everyone to visit! I no longer hate my house! and most importantly I don't feel overwhelmed by just being in the space. They were so considerate and helpful and professional and thorough. I have the stuff I need at my fingertips, I kept what was important to me, and they helped me organize and set up useful spaces. I'm especially thankful that they donated so many things, the garbage and recycle piles were quite minimal, the donations were plentiful. The process from beginning to end was so thoughtfully planned and managed around me - how I felt about donations vs. selling, questions about my free time and my schedules and what is important to me, to ensure that the product and service they delivered to me reflected my life, not just them putting things in spaces. I cannot say enough good things about this company.

We're so happy that you chose Ease Up Organizing to assist you with this daunting task. To know our work has made a remarkable improvement in your quality of life warms our hearts. Thank you for allowing us to help you!! - The Ease Up Team

Aaron G.

Top notch. This process is intimate and personal ... it involves evaluating your "stuff" and having the courage to let go in order to optimize your space. Pauline and Jeff understand this is not easy, but their temperament and their process make it easier. They are meticulous, professional, and accommodating. I wish I knew about this service, and then specifically, years ago!

Hi Aaron, we are flattered by your thoughtful and generous words. We work extremely hard to satisfy our clients' needs, so it is gratifying to see such a kind-hearted review. Thank you for trusting us!

John C.

Excellent service of sorting a home's stuff and finding new lovers of all useful stuff

Hello John, we truly appreciate the "10 Star" rating. As an executor, we know you had the difficult task of making all of the decisions in regard to the house clearing, but you certainly made our job of conducting the physical clear out quite easy. You were an absolute pleasure to work with! Thank you! - The Ease Up Team

JDB

Ease Up did an amazing job! They transformed my cramped, cluttered, storage-locker-of-an-apartment into a real HOME! They were Professional – arrived on time/very respectful of my privacy; Efficient – didn’t waste a minute of the time I was paying them; and Experienced - they had all the equipment they needed and were able to jump right in without needing any direction from me.

Before hiring Ease Up, I was nervous and I really appreciated that they offered a free in-home consultation as it meant they could be specific about what they could do to help me, BEFORE I was required to spend money on a service that I was completely unfamiliar with. It was hard to decide to spend a large chunk of money on my home, but then I thought about how much I'd recently spent on repairing my car, and decided that if it was worth spending that much to make my car functional, I should be willing to spend at least that much to make my home functional.

I was lucky to find Ease Up because their company is big enough that they can handle almost anything, but small enough that clients still get personal attention, and don’t feel like ‘just another customer’. The project took three days and I had the opportunity to work with all three owners (Pauline, Lindsay, and Jeff). They made the process of organizing my home a really positive one because of how much they enjoy their work and their enthusiasm for transforming a space from cluttered to functional. They genuinely care about achieving a result that makes their clients happy and they’re willing to go the extra mile to make that happen.

This was all one week ago and I now feel like having Ease Up organize my home is one of the best financial decisions I’ve ever made. I now have a home instead of just a place to live. They created a wonderful office area I hadn’t had before, an organized kitchen, a living room that I could finally invite people into without feeling embarrassed, and they even created a corner for me to work on my painting! (a hobby I've neglected for years).

This is the right company for you if you want people who are professional, enthusiastic, hard working, kind, and honest. I would recommend their services to anyone who is ready to make an investment in themselves and their home. I chose to make that investment in spite of being hesitant and I'm so glad I did!

Thank you Ease Up for giving me my apartment back!!

Hi JDB, thank you for the thoughtful and detailed review, feedback is very important to us. We are delighted to have exceeded your expectations, enabling you to truly enjoy living in your new found space! - Jeff, Lindsay & Pauline

Kristi in Toronto

Ease Up came on board to help us out with a very neglected, crowded and disorganized offsite storage unit. In a very efficient manner, Lindsey and her team helped us purge through many outdated files and boxes to create a functional space. By changing our offsite storage unit into a functional, working space, we have been able to better use our office space. It was worth every penny to have Ease Up help us out as it meant that we could continue to be productive at work without taking time out from our jobs to do the work.

We were excited to help you and your colleagues create a functional space within your storage unit, Kristi. And to hear that our efforts had a positive impact on your office space as well makes us very happy! - The Ease Up Team

Jennee in Milton

I sought out Ease Up because decluttering has never been my strong suit. Lindsay and Sarah were naturals at making us feel completely comfortable throughout the process, no judgement, no criticism. They were so personable, so helpful and brought the experienced, objective opinion we needed for the project.

Working with Ease Up was cathartic in a way — they organized my kitchen and spare bedroom in a smart, systematic way with solutions that I could sustain myself in the long term. Never in a million years would I have been able to do what they do as effectively and efficiently as they did. My only regret is that I didn’t find Lindsay and Sarah sooner.

Thank you for the awesome review, Jennee! Decluttering projects definitely need support from professional organizers, and Lindsay and Sarah are true professionals who love what they do.

More about Ease Up – The Organizing Experts

DOWNSIZING
With patience and understanding, Ease Up Organizing helps you or senior family members transition to smaller living spaces, while preserving familiarity and comfort. We work with both you and your family members – at your own pace.

DECLUTTERING
With sensitivity and without judgement, Ease Up Organizing will work with you to sort and declutter your possessions, ensuring you have the final say about every item. We will help you make decisions about what to keep, what to gift to family or friends, what to donate or throw away – taking the proper steps to donate or dispose of unwanted items in a way that makes you most happy. Once we have decluttered, we will help you organize what you have chosen to keep.

ESTATE CLEARING
Ease Up Organizing offers Estate Clearing Services to families struggling with the emotional and physical effects of losing a loved-one. So many decisions to make. So many responsibilities.

Ease Up will prepare your home for sale. We sort items, furniture and other treasures with your direction or without. We’ll earmark items to give away to family members, sell, donate, or recycle. Ease Up Organizing can manage an online auction on your behalf.

We partner with a team of trusted professionals, including junk removal, contractors, gardeners, movers, auctioneers, real estate agents, and stagers. We have helped others with this burden during a time of grief and overwhelm. Call us. Learn how we’ve helped so many.

PACKING & UNPACKING
Ease Up Organizing provides you with all the services you need for a streamlined move, including ensuring your current furniture and personal possessions will fit comfortably into your new home.

Just before move day, we arrive with boxes and materials, and carefully pack your treasured possessions. We coordinate with trusted movers to manage the move on the day, and once the move is complete, we help you unpack, remove packing materials, and make you comfortable in your new home.

We can also help you sort and declutter your items prior to moving day so that you are bringing with you only what you really need.