Joey's Landscaping

Reviews for Joey's Landscaping

A. Laufer in Toronto
A. Laufer in Toronto

New patio and gardens

We hired Joey's Landscaping to remove an old patio and garden beds and to put down new natural stone and create new garden beds. He was very easy to work with and listened to me as I discussed ideas with him. The new patio is gorgeous. His ideas and finishing touches were perfect.

Steph
Steph
1 review , ON

Hardscaping

We are very satisfied with the Hardscaping job Joey's Landscaping did for us. Joe and his team are very professional and easy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate using them again on my next project and highly recommend them to anyone looking for Landscaping, Hardscaping and Design. Thank you for your work!

Ricardo in Toronto
Ricardo in Toronto

Re-sodding

Very happy customer, got exactly what I asked for. After a horrible experience with a previous lawn company, Joeys Landscaping came in and made my backyard look exactly like what I had asked for. Definitely look forward to working with them again. Punctual, reliable, fast and definitely deliver results.

rob.berger
rob.berger

Interlocking Patio

Joey did a great job, very diligent and hard working. Work came out great and Joey is easy to reach and work with. I'll use him again if need any landscaping work.

JK
JK
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Back & front yard

Build retaining walls, clear fallen trees and replant area to control soil erosion and for slope stability. Fencing and hedge. Sodding and general yard maintaining

Debbie Martell in York
Debbie Martell in York
5 reviews York, ON

Patio stones

Joey responded almost immediately and came out to give a quote. He spent a long time explaining what he would do and why....even before we secured the job. That impressed me so much that we picked him to do the job. He did an amazing job, very quickly as well. I would definitely recommend his company for any patio or landscaping work.

Mike G.
Mike G.

Landscaping

I had damaged (ie: demolished!) a corner of a retaining wall at the end of a driveway. I made a failed attempt to reconstruct it. It looked horrible! Joey Fisher fixed it with no issues at all. It looks exactly as it should, and I'd totally hire him again. Thanks Joey's Landscaping!

More about Joey's Landscaping

Joey's Landscaping provides the following services: Hardcape Pond and Water Feature Maintenance. Pond and Water Feature Construction. Decks Fences woodworking Interlocking Patios Garden Design Landscape Design Landscape Maintenance Landscape Construction Planting Flagstone Retaining Walls Concrete Curbs Asphalt