Ikea

Closet & Storage Solutions
Toronto ON M8Z 1T3

Reviews for Ikea

Service

Great professionals. They fulfilled the deadline and the assembly. I bought a product but they still have not delivered it to me, but they warned me that they did not have it in stock and they would deliver it to me. It was my first purchase, and I really enjoyed it. No complaints!

Graham in Mississauga
Graham in Mississauga

closet cabinets

Install team came in to install the closet and did a fantastic job no mess cleaned up after they were done . I have recommended them to others. I love the variety that ikea has for many different closet solutions big or small. And who doesn't love the hot dogs...and cinnamon buns.