Natural Look Staging

Brantcounty
Brantcounty
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Staging

Natural Look Staging will make your home look and feel its best at a reasonable cost. They are terrific to deal with.

Thank you for your nice comments, we always try to do our best to get your houses sold

Michael in Mississauga
Michael in Mississauga
19 reviews Hamilton, ON

Immaculate staging

I’ve used Natural Look Staging to sell a few investment properties. The first was when I was out of the country and coordinated the job with Dianne through email. I was amazed at the beautiful pictures she had sent me and I was able to sell this property in 8 days while other similar properties sat on the market for months.

Meeting Dianne at the second property, I was able to see how she puts her creativity to work. She gave me suggestions on paint colours, lighting and her staging created a lifestyle in each room. Her team arrives punctually and takes great care when moving items not to damage walls. Once again I was very pleased with how this sale went and I believe the staging played a big part in it.

Thank you for your review Michael. I am so happy you sold all three of your properties in a short time. Anytime you need staging just let me know...always willing to help.

More about Natural Look Staging

Natural Look Staging has been in business for 12 years.

We specialize in staging properties. If there is a property for country, confection or modern needed we can accommodate this.

We are able to stage any room in a house. Supply of leather sofas, glass dining room tables as well as beds with frames. Pictures and props are used to fill the spots to catch the buyers eyes.

Every house needs to be staged differently as each house is different. Staging needs to fit the characteristics of the house.

The items used for staging are also available to purchase.

We have an overwhelming amount of clients calling back for more services, as well as giving us referrals to their family and friends.

The rent for the furniture is based on a monthly fee.

The staging fee is a one time fee.

The rental fee covers everything put in the house for a flat fee.

Staged properties is essential for selling your property quickly and for more. You want your house staged property so the buyers go inside with a easy welcoming flow.

Call us and see what we can do for you.