Flowmaster Plumbing Ltd.

Plumbing
Whitchurch Stouffville ON L4A 0M8
Plumbing
Flowmaster Plumbing Ltd.

Reviews for Flowmaster Plumbing Ltd.

Plumbing Issues

Mike and team were amazing! They came to the house and noticed right away plumbing issues from a past general contractor/previous owner who decided to do things himself instead of hire the proper tradesman. They fixed everything in a very timely fashion and correctly. Mike is so responsive which is such a breath of fresh air! We also had a free standing tub faucet which was faulty and after 2 other plumbers I almost gave up but Mike did not!!! He contacted the manufacturer which was a huge challenge on it's own, but he made it happen. If you are looking for a reliable, honest plumber, I would highly recommend Mike at Flowmaster Plumbing Ltd.

T. in Toronto
T. in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Plumbing Repairs...

Mike and Brandon did a stellar job; not only once, but twice for me! The first time they came to replace a faucet in my kitchen, the second was to repair a leaky faucet in my second bathroom as well as replace the toilet that was in there. Both times the guys were professional and honest with me, right from the beginning. They are now on my highly recommended list! Great work overall!

Allen.L in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Allen.L in Whitchurch-Stouffville

Accessible Bathroom

Mike did an amazing job converting my old ensuite into a zero clearance accessible wet room. The tile work was excellent and I really appreciated his input on design (not to mention the heated floor suggestion which we are very happy with). I would highly recommend Flowmaster for any level of plumbing or renovation project.

Thanks so much Allen! Pleasure to work with you and your wonderful family.

Mike in Uxbridge
Mike in Uxbridge
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Leak from ensuite tub....

Water was dripping down the kitchen cabinet which caused some ceiling drywall damage. The ensuite tub was just above where someone just finished having a bath. I contacted Mike who came to assess the situation. I'm sure most plumbers would have cut holes in the walls causing more damage and money, but Mike used his experience to look at the drain, and noticed it was sitting a bit high. He removed it and noticed the putty was completely dried out and had a gap which appeared to be the cause. He removed the old putty and used a better product which has solved the issue. I strongly recommend him. Small job, but like I said, he didn't start punching holes in the wall causing more damage, which saved a lot of money. Thanks Mike.

Thanks Mike! No problem thanks so much for posting a review!

Leaking Shower

After what we thought was a quick DIY fix, Mike came out to fix our leaking shower over Easter weekend. Not only was his work effective, efficient and the right price, Mike noticed my son's interest in "fixing" and was beyond kind and gave him some small tasks which made his day.
Thank you Mike for helping us out over the holidays. I highly recommend putting Flowmaster's contact number in your phone because when you desperately need a reliable plumber Mike and his team will be there.

Thanks so much for the kind words! My pleasure!

JL in Whitchurch-Stouffville
JL in Whitchurch-Stouffville

Basement

Mike and his team did a fantastic job in helping our basement become a key space in our home.
Although there were some issues left over from a previous plumber, Mike not only problem-solved what needed to be done, but kept us informed on how he was going to fix the problem, and then kept us up-to-date on progress.
His timelines and pricing were honest and fair.
A fantastic job overall!! We have already spread the word to our fiends and family on his work and professionalism.

Thanks John! Pleasure working with you on your basement renovation. Thanks for the kind words!

Russ
Russ
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Condo, Mater Bath Renovation

Mike came highly recommended to us and he definitely lived up to the recommendation. We did a complete renovation of our master bathroom. The job required the demolition of existing walls, construction of new walls, ceiling, and doors. The job also included new lighting and the relocation of our main electrical panel. Mike did an outstanding job and was a pleasure to work with. We would not hesitate to recommend him to someone else.

Thanks so much for the positive review Russ. It was a pleasure working along with you on your renovation project.

Bathroom repairs

Mike and his apprentice did a great job replacing the inner components of two toilets; replacing the shower arm; and installing a handheld shower component. They were courteous, friendly, and punctual. They even cleaned up after themselves! They both answered all my questions and never made me feel rushed. We are so happy with their service that I’ve added them to my phone contact list!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these kind words. Always here to help!

HTR DURADEK
HTR DURADEK

Uxbridge shower renovation

Mike built a beautiful shower with a bench, redid plumbing after we discovered substandard workmanship under the floor. Didn’t make a big deal of it. Just made it right. Great workmanship. Very professional

Thanks so much Mike for the kind review!

Meagan in Goodwood
Meagan in Goodwood

Super fast service

Amazing experience with Flowmaster. They immediately got me an estimate, sourced the parts and worked to keep costs down for me. They will be my permanent go-to plumber for my equestrian facility.

Thanks so much Meagan. Pleasure working with you as well!

More about Flowmaster Plumbing Ltd.

Plumbing and renovations. www. flowmasterplumbing. org Mikes@flowmasterplumbing. org
Looking for Plumbing pros in Whitchurch-stouffville?