Flowmaster Plumbing Ltd.

Plumbing
Whitchurch Stouffville ON L4A 0M8
Plumbing
Flowmaster Plumbing Ltd.

Reviews for Flowmaster Plumbing Ltd.

G. & J. Johnstone
G. & J. Johnstone
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Same day service

My husband had intended on replacing the leaking cartridges in both of our tub faucets, but then we were suddenly locked down again. This morning, both taps wouldn't turn off. We called Mike at Flowmaster Plumbing and he came to our house within a few hours, replaced both cartridges and fixed the leaks at a very reasonable cost. Thank you, Mike. We are very grateful for your quick response and service during the pandemic.

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Winterizing new outdoor kitchen/cabana

I contacted Flowmaster Plumbing after moving into a new home with an extensive outdoor plumbing system that needed to be winterized. Mike responded right away, and came to our home just a couple days later to winterize the system. Not only did he do an excellent and efficient job, but he took the time to explain our entire plumbing system to us. Mike and his assistant were friendly and patient as I had a lot of questions. I highly recommend, and will be contacting Flowmaster for my future plumbing needs.

F in Brampton
F in Brampton
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Fast, quality work and within estimate.

In a house that I bought recently, Mike and his team removed and replaced three old toilets. All I did ahead of time is supply the three new toilets, still in their boxes, to the bathrooms. One of them was an awkward one-piece low height one to fit under a half-counter. They were surprisingly fast and efficient and did not spill or damage anything while removing the old bowls and tanks. The bathrooms were left clean and the new toilets function perfectly. The old ones were placed together in the garage with the new packaging for disposal and recycling respectively. All of this was done within the original estimate. Thanks MIke!

bizzy in Maple
bizzy in Maple
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Honest and Reliable

Busy as i am with work and two kids I reached out one evening to get some work done on my kitchen faucet which decided to leak and cause a mess I wasn't prepared for. Being a big support of local business i called around. Came across Bruce & Sons Plumbing. Website states to contact for a quote in which I was told my job is to small and they give quotes on bigger jobs not small service calls ( strike 3 automatically in my books ). After making my point to the representative who didn't care for my business ( even though i live 5mins away from their shop) i came across FLOWMASTER PLUMBING LTD. Right away I felt more at ease less stressed out and based off timing was so confident in this company I ended up waiting an extra day to get the work done solely because of how I was addressed and the customer service given at a time of need. Guys showed up on time got the work done kept me updated and even did a follow up call to make sure all was good.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FLOWMASTER PLUMBING LTD. ......reasonable pricing and good guys who only want to get the job done professionally.

Thanks again guys and for sure you will hear from me in the future....

Thanks for the review.

El and Christina in Whitchurch-Stouffville
El and Christina in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Low water pressure and temperature issues

Mike quickly diagnosed our low water pressure and temperature issues and made the repairs quickly and efficiently with his teammate. Amid the COVID pandemic, the team also took the necessary precautions to keep everyone safe. Great job and highly recommend!

Thanks for the kind words!

Jennifermorales in Markham
Jennifermorales in Markham

New house addition

If you are seeking a full-service contractor who specializes in plumbing and complete bathroom renovations look no further, Flowmaster Plumbing Inc is for you! My husband and I added a large addition to our original house and Flowmaster was honestly one of the top trades we had the pleasure to deal with.
Since managing the construction of an entire house build ourselves as homeowners, we quickly came to understand the importance of not only quality work for a fair price but the equal importance of communication, problem solving and keeping on schedule. We hired Mike for full install of all plumbing related supply lines, drains, stacks, sink and shower fixtures, free-standing tub and tub filler, laundry trap-seal primer valve, toilets, sump pump and exterior hydrant to which he delivered on ALL aspects. We valued his honesty and up-front attitude, fair negotiations with any changes that deviated from the original plan, knowledge of current industry standards and practices, effective and timely responses answering any questions we had, keeping the schedule on track and detailed high-quality workmanship. Mike even went above and beyond recommending speciality stores we could visit to help us pick out fixtures, drain covers, etc. He is also well connected in the construction industry with other trades should the need arise. Seriously, Mike was a breath of fresh air compared to other trades we had to deal with.
No doubt, this isn’t our last project and I am so pleased I know exactly who to call for future assistance with plumbing repairs and washroom renovations. It is such a nice feeling knowing you can count on Flowmaster Plumbing to provide fair pricing, treat you with honesty and respect and leave you with a finished product to take pride in.
Ten out of ten! Mike and Flowmaster Plumbing will leave you feeling completely gratified about your choice of contractor and project excellence.

Thanks so much Jen

Franke in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Franke in Whitchurch-Stouffville

Leaky Toilet

Amazing service! Mike was very knowledgeable and professional when fixing our leaky toilet and replacing an old one. He was very reasonably priced and we will definitely use him again in our future bath renovations!

Thanks Franke! Much appreciated! Pleasure to work for you!

Paul in Mississauga
Paul in Mississauga

Mike - Thanks for the support. Kathy & I really appreciated your professionalism and efficiency. You were a lifesaver on our main shut-off issue and also on the other items that we needed after. Quick, neat & done right.
Would clearly use you again ... and would highly recommend you to anyone else looking for plumbing services.

Thanks Kathy and Paul! It was my pleasure!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Re-plumbing of shower and laundry room

I enthusiastically and wholeheartedly recommend Mike and Brandon's services for the following reasons:

- integrity, solid business practices, and respect for the client: Mike is a straight shooter and walks the talk. After getting quotes for my relatively small, quick re-plumbing job from a number of so-and-so's who based their estimates on how much of an chump they thought I am, it was a relief to deal with someone who is committed to fair pricing and fair value. We booked an appointment well ahead of time, there were no surprises, and when we needed to course correct, communications with Mike were prompt, courteous, and easy.

- They're good plumbers and problem solvers: the guys delivered the job quickly and at top quality. When my wonky old house through a few obstacles in the way, they negotiated them with no fuss.

I plan to turn to Flowmaster for future work.

Thanks so much Mark for the kind words! Pleasure to work with you

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Plumbing Issues

Mike and team were amazing! They came to the house and noticed right away plumbing issues from a past general contractor/previous owner who decided to do things himself instead of hire the proper tradesman. They fixed everything in a very timely fashion and correctly. Mike is so responsive which is such a breath of fresh air! We also had a free standing tub faucet which was faulty and after 2 other plumbers I almost gave up but Mike did not!!! He contacted the manufacturer which was a huge challenge on it's own, but he made it happen. If you are looking for a reliable, honest plumber, I would highly recommend Mike at Flowmaster Plumbing Ltd.

Thanks so much for the kind words

More about Flowmaster Plumbing Ltd.

Plumbing and renovations. www. flowmasterplumbing. org Mikes@flowmasterplumbing. org
Looking for Plumbing pros in Whitchurch-stouffville?