Award Plus Plumbing

Best of 2020 winner 5 timesBest of 2020winner 5 times

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

TJ Machado in Mississauga
TJ Machado in Mississauga

Leaking indoor garden shut off valve

Wayne did a great job. Very respectful and clean worker. Highly recommend this team. He maintained distance and masked himself to conform with COVID precautions.

Would definitely use them again with no hesitation.

John
John

Broken drain pipe

I noticed a smell in my kitchen one night and found that the source was a cracked drain pipe, so I sent an email to get it fixed ASAP. Alex promptly responded to my email and was at my house in the morning to replace the pipe. The work was completed quickly and cleanly, and everything is good-as-new.
I hope to never have plumbing issues again, but won't hesitate to call Award Plus if I do. Highly recommend.

William Porper in Toronto
William Porper in Toronto

Fast and Amazing Service

One Saturday morning, I'd noticed that the sewage in our basement had backfilled into all of the drains, including the shower and toilet. This made for a mess and pungent smell. The pump in our sewage ejector had failed and needed repair. I was in a panic to get someone over the same day, so that we could have the issue resolved immediately. Out of the 3 companies that I contacted, AwardPlus was the only one that was available to do it the same day and had the part on hand, while the others said that I would need to wait to the following week. They indicated the approx. time that the plumber would arrive and that I would be contacted beforehand. The plumber arrived on time (his name was William). I explained what was happening and he went straight to work. William found that the pump was broken and required replacement. He had to work in a relatively small space, but managed to do so and within a couple of hours it was completed. William cleaned up well and snaked all the drains to ensure there would be no issues. William was very professional throughout the process and explained everything to me which was very helpful. William also wore a mask and took every precaution to ensure that both himself and my family were safe in the midst of the COVID pandemic.

I will be sure to contact AwardPlus for any future plumbing needs and would definitely recommend them to others.

Thank you William for your great review. We are working hard to keep our customers happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price
Thank you for using Award Plus Plumbing
Alex

Ken Y. from North York
Ken Y. from North York

Professional, Over-And-Above Service

Basement sprung what looked to be a pretty bad leak from a water supply line. Called Alex right away and he was able to send somebody in about an hour. Will showed up promptly, diagnosed and quickly fixed the problem. It turned out to be a minor issue but Will's personable, measured approach is greatly appreciated. All this during the COVID pandemic. P.S. Will was cognizant of the containment measures. He wore a face mask and made sure no one had traveled within the last 14 days.

Thank you for your great review. We are working hard to keep our customers happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price
Thank you for using Award Plus Plumbing
Alex

khatoun in Toronto
khatoun in Toronto

Burst pipe

We had a burst pipe and called Alex for an estimate. He promptly responses our call, asked us to send a pic of the pipe for him to conducts a virtual assessment and set up a same day appointments to repair the pipes. He arrived on time, provided courteous consultation
and a detailed cost estimate. The job required city maintenance which could not be complete until the next day. Alex stayed throughout the two day period it took the city to replace the pipes and work with them to ensure everything way working properly. He then proceeded to replace the pipes inside the house while keeping us informed through every step of the process. Exceptional level of professionalism, service and workmanship. Highly recommend the copy.

Thank you Alex.

M

Hui in Toronto
Hui in Toronto

Good job, always

I hired Award Plus Plumbing three years ago and today I think I need them again.
A professional gentleman came on time the same day. Face mask and glove. Work hard and smart.
$430 includes a necessary exchanged part and all other jobs.
BTW, the gentleman cleaned my dirty sink as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

North York
North York
2 reviews Milton, ON

Plumbing emergency

I had a plumbing emergency at my workplace on a Sunday late afternoon. I contact Award Plus plumbing after using HomeStars for a recommendation. I was contacted shortly by the dispatcher and I sent a photo of the problem. A quote was given prior to the appointment. They sent William to the rescue and text messages were sent to advise on his ETA. William was kind and courteous and repaired a difficult job. He honoured the quote given. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for trustworthy plumber.

Gerald Hunt from Mississauga
Gerald Hunt from Mississauga

Sewer Backup

All the great reviews you read about Alex and his team get are all true. I had a sewer backup in the main drain of my basement in my house. I called Alex at 9 p.m., sent photos at 9:15 p.m, he arrived at 10 p.m., there was no clean out so he took the toilet out, snaked a camera down the drain, showed me exactly what he was doing, unblocked the drain, put the toilet back on, cleaned up and left by 11 p.m. He was knowledgable, efficient, courteous, professional and friendly. The price was very reasonable, gave me the necessary report to give my insurance company and he followed all the Covid 19 protocols. Impressive. If necessary, I would definitely call him again and highly recommend him to anyone who needs a plumber.

TheRealJakePayne in Ottawa
TheRealJakePayne in Ottawa

basement flood

We had flooding in our basement, thought it was our air conditioner. Turned out to be a plumbing backup. Totally nervous, we called Award Plus and Alex was at our house in an hour (on a weekend!). He not only fixed everything, he was super professional and calm the whole time. I will definitely be calling him next time we have any issues. Highly recommended! Thanks again Alex!

Mary in Ajax
Mary in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

replace basket strainer on kitchen sink

Efficient and courteous service. We emailed photos of problem. Alex quoted us. William came by Sunday morning and completed job quickly and also ended up dealing with water pressure issue. We found a new plumber!

More about Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing plumbers work very hard to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction - it’s our number one priority. You can depend on our professional plumbing technicians that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind.

When there is an emergency, you don’t want to deal with an unprofessional and unpleasant person when you call for help. And the last thing that you don’t need is to wait. We assure you the person that will greet you on the phone will take care of you and ensure you get our professional plumbing technician right away.

If you prefer to hire a professional plumber that can fix your problem and whose priority is respecting you and your home, then Award Plus Plumbing is the number 1 choice with over 25 years of experience.