Award Plus Plumbing

Brampton ON L6T 2K5

Plumbing
Award Plus Plumbing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

Ganesh in Vaughan
Ganesh in Vaughan

Shower faucets cartridge replacement

Alex from Award Plus Plumbing was a pleasure to deal with. He notified me he was arriving a little earlier than expected which was a pleasant surprise. He took all proper precautions with regards to the pandemic.

While performing the job, he took the time to explain what he was doing and answer every question I had. He was extremely efficient in his actions and it was obvious he is a highly skilled and knowledgeable professional. He completed the job to my satisfaction and made sure everything was working properly.

He went above and beyond what was expected and reflects well on his company.

Thanks again Alex.

Thank you for your great review. We are working hard to keep our customers happy providing excellent service at reasonable price

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Toilet Repair

Great and immediate service by this company. Thank you to Will who was knowledgeable and respectful and did not try to upsell any service. Left us satisfied with a job well done. Definitely hope that I don’t need the services again but will happily recommend this company to others.

CL-Toronto
CL-Toronto

Kitchen Sink Leak

I called Award Plus on a holiday Monday. Someone picked up the call right away. He asked for a photo, gave me a quote and then arrived at my home within 30 minutes after receiving my address. Alex was professional, friendly, polite, and efficient. Great customer service. I will be recommending him to everyone I know.

Brian in Burlington
Brian in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Water meter repair

This is the second time AwardPlus has come out to take care of our plumbing needs, and if we have other issues in the future, they will be the first ones we call once more. Alex responded promptly to my message and was able to provide an estimate and appointment options in a very timely manner. Will clearly cares about quality and will take the time to explain the scope of work required in the friendliest manner. Look no further than AwardPlus - true professionals in every way.

Susan Dixon  in Scarborough
Susan Dixon in Scarborough

Sink Faucett Installation

I checked out the reviews on HomeStars and gave a few companies a call. When I called this company I didn't get a call answering service, I spoke with Alex directly which impressed me and he was able to give me a very realistic quote as to what the price would be.

The Plumber assigned was William, who provided professional, excellent service. Very engaging and pleasant person who took the time to explain what was being done and why.

I would certainly use this company again and recommend them.

Deb Gow from Mississauga
Deb Gow from Mississauga

Bathtub faucet big leak

Within 1 hour Alex contacted me. He showed up on Monday and finished the job on Tuesday. Fantastic job. He kept me up to date on when he would be arriving. Totally pleased with his service.

jdgamaa077
jdgamaa077

Replaced bathroom sink faucet

We called Alex to fix our bathroom faucet as it was leaking. Alex was quick to give us a quote and was able to come the same day to replace the faucet. Alex was very professional and and was able to clearly explain the problem. I will definitely be calling him again should we experience any plumbing problems. Thanks Alex.

James from Etobicoke

Alex

Fast service and good advice

Had an issue with an ejector pump, Alex came to inspect the same day. Did a quick test, determined the problem, and fixed it. He then gave me some advice on how to prevent the issue moving forward. I would definitely recommend Award Plus Plumbing.

ahned
ahned
1 review Milton, ON

Great job and customer service

Was my 4th call as the first 3 plumbers I found online were not available fast enough. I spoke with Alex (owner) and he said someone will be there same day between 5-6pm and gave me a quote for replacing broken faucet in Kitchen.

Alex called around 4pm and said he would be there for 5pm and was there 5 minutes before. He was very professional as he put on a face mask and gloves before coming in and even asked for permission before stepping through the door. He put shoe covers as well which I liked.

He was very nice, looked at the broken faucet and confirmed the same price he quoted on phone which was better than quotes I got from other plumbers I spoke with.

He set up my new faucet while keeping everything clean, quickly and efficiently.

At end of job, I asked him if there are any other issues and he mentioned the rusk/dirt building in up in a couple plastic pieces under the sink. He recommended metal ones and provided me a quite. I asked him if he could do it right there and 30 minutes after he was done. The entire job took about an hour.

After I paid he provided a receipt with 90 day warranty on the job. He also took the old pieces so I did not need to worry about disposing of.

BO
BO

Soldering and valve replacement

I feel lucky having Will as my plumber. He is professional, reliable and super nice. He has perfectly explained all my questions related to plumbing and help checking the possible problems for the leaking ball valve. The soldering is perfect and neat, a true masterpiece.
I will definitely recommend him to all my friends.

More about Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing plumbers work very hard to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction - it’s our number one priority. You can depend on our professional plumbing technicians that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind.

When there is an emergency, you don’t want to deal with an unprofessional and unpleasant person when you call for help. And the last thing that you don’t need is to wait. We assure you the person that will greet you on the phone will take care of you and ensure you get our professional plumbing technician right away.

If you prefer to hire a professional plumber that can fix your problem and whose priority is respecting you and your home, then Award Plus Plumbing is the number 1 choice with over 25 years of experience.