Award Plus Plumbing

Brampton ON L6T 2K5

Plumbing
Award Plus Plumbing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Sink Installation

I hired Award Plus Plumbing to install faucets and drains in new sinks that were changed with my counters as part of a rennovation on my condo. I also had them change the trim kit in our shower to match.

Alex was extremely responsive, transparent, and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. He provided a free estimate of the work based on photos and a description of the job. He made multiple recommeondations on items to buy and was very knowledgeable about what works best in a condo. He was on time, efficient, and explained every step of the process on the day of the job.

I would defintitely recommend Alex and Award Plus Plumbing.

Thank you for your great review. We are working hard to keep our customers happy providing excellent service at reasonable price

/homeowner/920268-homestars-in-toronto

Great work

I had a clogged pipe. I called and Alex advised me what to do but it didn't work. I called again and a technician came the next morning promptly @9AM. He did a quick inspection then explain to me what the cause may be. He kept me up to date with the progress of his work and advised me on how to maintain it afterwards. Very friendly and very professional. Thank you!.

Faucet Replacement

I would highly recommend Alex from Awardplus plumbing.
I found them to be very professional from my first contact with him until the time he finished the job.
Alex’s work was top quality, along with being very efficient and very courteous.

Alan from Oakville
Alan from Oakville

Leaky Sink

Very happy with job. Sent an e-mail late afternoon about a sink that had developed a leak. Said it wasn't urgent but Will was still at our door just after nine the next day. Explained what he did and the problem that caused the issue. Followed Covid protocols. Would happily use Award Plus again.

GerCon in Burlington
GerCon in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Shower Faucet Leak Repair

I booked an appointment late night and I promptly received a response from Alex and a call the next morning to schedule an appointment by lunch time. Will arrived during the scheduled time, was pleasant and professional and gladly explained about the repair. He also went above and beyond to complete the repair even with the challenges he encountered while removing the old handle and cartridge. This is the second time I requested a plumbing service with Award Plus Plumbing and I am indeed very satisfied with both works. Thank you Will and Alex!

Ed (Etobicoke)
Ed (Etobicoke)

Blocked Kitchen Sink

I called 1st thing Mon morning and Alex answered promptly, was courteous and professional. His plumber (Will) arrived in the expected time frame, took apart my piping and resolved all my issues, and in addition made a couple of minor adjustments to a sink and and toilet in our upstairs bathrooms. Will was great to deal with, friendly, informative and efficient. I've been in the trades myself for almost 50 years, and I know what good work and service are. You'll get both here. I highly recommend these guys and believe you will as well once you've used them.

Amanda B from Scarborough
Amanda B from Scarborough

This is the one to call!

I called Award Plus Plumbing after seeing the positive reviews on Homestars, and I am so glad I did! Alex arrived very promptly, and quickly diagnosed where the leak was coming from. He knew exactly where to cut into the drywall to access the leaky pipe, and had it fixed so fast!
Alex took the time to put on those little booties to keep everything tidy, put down a drop cloth before working, and wore a mask throughout his visit. He is a true expert in his field, and I will definitely be calling him again if I have any plumbing issues in the future. On top of everything else he is so nice and friendly, explaining everything along the way.
Thanks Alex! You are awesome!

Private User in Oakville
Private User in Oakville

Responsive, Clear, Precise, the Best!

I called Alex and he responded within 25 minutes. Will was at my door the next morning at 9 am sharp (I stressed that it wasn't super urgent, but even then they were here bright and early). Alex was very clear and cordial on the phone. Highly responsive. Will is a thorough gentleman. He explained each aspect of the job to me, and even provided me some invaluable general plumbing for the rest of the home. It is VERY difficult to find plumbers who have BOTH client acument and technical proficiency, and Will has BOTH. Best plumbers we've used thus far, and we've used a lot. Highly recommended!!!!

Thank you Alex.

Cannot recommend enough. Knowledgeable and honest.

Please call Award Plus for your plumbing needs.

Called Alex a few weeks ago to install my dishwasher and replace a shower cartridge. Alex recommended I source my cartridge first and call him again, in order to save money on a return visit. Tell me which other plumber out there will recommend ways for YOU to save money?

Thank you Alex.

Not only honest, knowledgeable but friendly, and dedicated to ensuring a job well done.

HAUS in Toronto
HAUS in Toronto

Fixed the nasty odour coming from Waste Tank

I Called Alex he answered right away, he asked me to send pics of the issue and he tried to consult me over the phone so I can save money without having the step of him coming in. After seeing the pictures he realized my plumbing line is missing a Part to trap the odour. Something my previous plumber I called totally missed! after installing a new pump for me. I had a bad experience last time when I didn't do any research and called the first plumber on google. THis time around, After reading much reviews & researching different plumbers on Homestars I decided to call ALex first and on first call he answered right away. Alex came as soon as he could the next morning, was very thorough and clean when fixing the plumbing and install the odour trapping part. Thank you Alex you saved me a lot of stress and now I don't need to breath in that nasty smell again.

Im the type of guy that never writes any reviews, but after meeting Alex and seeing his exceptional service I was compelled to write one here. If you looking for a thorough, responsible, experienced, responsive plumber. Alex is your guy!

More about Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing plumbers work very hard to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction - it’s our number one priority. You can depend on our professional plumbing technicians that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind.

When there is an emergency, you don’t want to deal with an unprofessional and unpleasant person when you call for help. And the last thing that you don’t need is to wait. We assure you the person that will greet you on the phone will take care of you and ensure you get our professional plumbing technician right away.

If you prefer to hire a professional plumber that can fix your problem and whose priority is respecting you and your home, then Award Plus Plumbing is the number 1 choice with over 25 years of experience.