Plumbing
Drain Services

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

sandy
sandy

Replace taps and supply lines in bathroom

Alex was a pleasure to deal with. He replied to my initial phone call promptly, worked with me to assess the problem correctly, told me what I needed to buy, and came as soon as I was ready. He was polite, professional, clean with his work, and made sure everything was satisfactory before leaving. He explained the job along the way and made suggestions to avoid future problems. I definitely will recommend him and call him again.

Thank you Sandy for the great review, we are working hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price.

Joe in Aurora
Joe in Aurora

Plugged drain

We had a stubborn clogged drain that we couldn't get cleared. Called Award Plus, got an answer right away and Alex was able to get to our place within an hour. Alex took great care of us and all's great. I will definitely recommend Award Plus and will call them again with confidence.

Thank you Joe for the great review, we are working hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price.

LT8
LT8

Ceiling Leak Diagnosis

My bathtub was leaking into the ceiling below, and Alex showed up 3 hours after I first called him. He figured out the problem in less than half an hour, and talked through various options with me. What he quoted is what he charged.

Alex was lovely to deal with - punctual, knowledgeable, friendly, down-to-earth - made a stressful situation less stressful, which I greatly appreciated.

I will definitely call him when I need an honest & reliable plumber!

Thank you for the great review, we are working hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price.

Natalia
Natalia

Great service at a reasonable price

I reached out to Alex after the existing plumbing company I was using seemed to be getting overly expensive. I asked Alex for a quote to replace a shower system and Award Plus was 50% less than the other plumbing company so, a new relationship was born. Since then Alex has replaced two shower systems and fixed a blocked sink with efficiency and fair prices. Honesty, professionalism and responsiveness go a long way in my book and Award Plus has it all. Thanks for everything

Thank you Natalia for the great review, we are working hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price.

L from Richmond Hill
L from Richmond Hill
16 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Leaking Pipe & Replace Shut off valve in Basement

I called Alex on a Saturday morning because I had a pipe that was starting to leak in my basement. I wanted to fix it before it become an issue. He came the same day were as others told me they weren't available until the Monday or Tuesday. He did a great job. Very Professional and Courteous. Took his shoes off at the door and did a clean job. I would recommend and use again.

C & L in North york
C & L in North york

Excellent plumbing service

We had 2 toilets with shut off valves installed by Alex.
We supplied the toilets.

Alex is a knowledgeable professional and wonderful communicator.
Before our service call, he telephoned to indicate that he was running late because of some extra work required with the service call before us, and then called again to relate that he was on his way. He took great care to cover his shoes with shoe protectors, and laid down drop sheets to protect the floor. His clean up was meticulous. His price was very fair and we did not look for any other plumber when we observed that his reviews on Home Stars were so outstanding.
Thank you Alex. We will be sure to use you again for our plumbing issues and let others know of your excellence.
We are very satisfied and appreciative for a job well done

Ganesh in Vaughan
Ganesh in Vaughan

Hot water leak fixed!

Brampton
L6T 2K5

Alex was better than advertised. His knowledge and experience was obvious in dealing with older pipes. He was very quick and handled the task as efficiently as possible while explaining what was happening every step of the way. Once the task was completed, he was also proactive and pointed out other possible problem areas to keep an eye on. I have no hesitation in recommending Alex for any job that comes his way.

Kitchen trap replacement

Alex was very professional and prompt. We messaged him in the evening and the problem was fixed by 10 am the next morning. He clearly explained the process and my options, so I knew what to expect, including the cost. Highly recommend his services to anyone.

morrison50
morrison50

Hot Water Fix

I called Alex this morning, explained that we did not have hot water in our shower. Texted him a picture of the shower faucets and brand name. He picked up the parts and installed them and I had hot water in the shower by mid-afternoon. He was professional, knowledgeable and FAST!
I found Alex on Homestars and would definitely recommend AwardPlus.

E&F in Oakville
E&F in Oakville

New sink, faucet and drain installation - Alex was great!

We hired Award Plus to connect the drains to our new sink, and I was planning to connect the faucet myself. When Alex arrived, he explained that it would be better to install the faucet and drain at the same time because it could be difficult to reach the faucet after the drains were in place. The amazing thing is that he offered to come back on a different day, without charging us for this consult. He also provided experienced advice on which faucet to choose.

When he returned to do the work he was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient in his work. He was patient with our many questions, and did a better job of cleaning up the area under the sink than we had been able to!
Three months later, everything looks and works well.
We would definitely hire Alex and Award Plus again.

More about Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing plumbers work very hard to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction - it’s our number one priority. You can depend on our professional plumbing technicians that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind.

When there is an emergency, you don’t want to deal with an unprofessional and unpleasant person when you call for help. And the last thing that you don’t need is to wait. We assure you the person that will greet you on the phone will take care of you and ensure you get our professional plumbing technician right away.

If you prefer to hire a professional plumber that can fix your problem and whose priority is respecting you and your home, then Award Plus Plumbing is the number 1 choice with over 25 years of experience.