Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing

Best of 2020 winner 5 timesBest of 2020winner 5 times

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

Shower Faucet Repaired Same Day

Alex , the owner , is very professional right from taking my call. He sent his plumber Will, who is likewise not only professional as well as worked very efficiently. They both gave helpful information about my shower faucet . Will even gave out some additional tips not only about the shower even including kitchen faucet. In the future , for sure I will call on them again for my plumbing needs.

Peter
Peter

Replace toilet, repair shower temperature control

Alex was quick to respond to my request to repair a toilet and shower temperature valve that were not working properly. In the end we had to replace the toilet, which Alex located and obtained a excellent replacement, and fixed the valve, all at exactly the price he quoted. He arrived when he said he would, and made sure the work was done to my satisfaction. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Waj from Mississauga
Waj from Mississauga

Toilet dripping into basement

I had the toilet dripping into the basement after each flush. It was a new toilet in a recently renovated powder room.

The floor was installed higher and Will thought that could be contributing to the problem as the drain is usually just a bit higher or flush (no pun intended) with the sub-floor.

Once he removed the toilet he found cracks in the flange ( I think that’s what he called it).

He reinforced the flange (as per routine repairs for this) and put in a raised wax ring so the water could be directed more properly to the drain. Put in new bolts to hook up toilet.

Will was extremely professional, courteous and patient with all my questions. I would totally recommend this company as they arrived within 30 minutes of my call.

Than you all (I don’t know the name of the gentleman who I spoke to on the phone).

I hope I got the description of the work down correctly.

Rhonda Polansky  in Brampton
Rhonda Polansky in Brampton

Rain Shower Head

Alex was terrific!!!
Every time I turned on the shower, I had rust coming out for a couple of seconds. This went on for years. I thought it was a pipe behind the tiles. He problem solved with me on the phone. Turned out it was the shower head. Can't thank him enough!
Rhonda P

Jesse
Jesse

Excellent work on short notice: shower/bath fixture install

I called Alex and he was very helpful. Also, Will was prompt, professional and did excellent work.

I am mid-renovation on a bathroom drywall and tiling project, and my contractor ran into an unexpected plumbing issue. Once the drywall was removed it became clear that the leaky faucet needed a new 4-way valve!

I called 3 or 4 other plumbing companies with top reviews on Home Stars, and only Will was available for the same-day service. Would highly recommend!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Very Responsive, Prompt and Great Service Delivery!

Had a plumbing issue and contacted Alex immediately. He scheduled the time around my needs and sent out one of his crew to resolve a drainage issue within the agreed upon budget and timescale! Great service and will be a repeat customer!

Thank you for your great review. We are working hard to keep our customers happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price

Ross in Toronto
Ross in Toronto

Leaky pipe repair

Alex repaired a leaky shutoff valve. He reconfigured the layout of the lever and piping so that I can drain the extra water in the winter and so that the outside valve is easier to attach a hose to. He was thorough and very professional.

Bruno Puglio in Mississauga
Bruno Puglio in Mississauga

toilet tank repair x 2

My wife noticed that one of our toilets flushed too slowly, while the other produced a mysterious quiet hissing sound.. She urged me to call a plumber. I called our regular guy only to hear that he was on hiatus due to covid. I chanced calling Award Plus as they had replaced a drain about a year ago. I wasn't sure that they bothered with minor plumbing issues, or whether anyone would answer on a Sunday. To my surprise Alex answered at the first ring, told me he'd come out next day 9AM. By 9:45 Monday both toilet tanks were in fine fettle. Salute to Alex. Pounce on the chance to use him and his team for all your drain replacement and plumbing needs. Small note to Alex: You asked if i noticed any increase in the water bill. At the time i said no, but a week later the bill came for $550, a jump of $400 from the norm.

Zaf from Markham
Zaf from Markham

Tub faucet leak + Toilet internal leak

I finally found the BEST PLUMBING service provider ever. Alex was in and out in a jiffy with a job completed 100% on point. With his background knowledge of the trades it was a learning experience to just chat with him. The posi-temp cartridge in the tub was stuck and he was able to get it out and replace it. After the job was done, it was unbelievable see the shower handle operate with one finger. The internal toilet leak had cost us 100s of dollars and he replaced the cheaper plastic fittings with the quality brass ones. Although his prices were high, but after seeing his work and the quality of the materials he uses, the price was justified. Moreover he said he guarantees his work for 6 months. I'd highly recommend Alex from AwardPlus Plumbing and Drains for all your plumbing needs. There is nothing you cannot do or try to do but if you need to get a job done, leave it to the expert - Alex.

s
s

New Toilet Installation

Thank you Awards Plus for your prompt, clean and reasonably priced work. Will came and was professional and skilled. He was very willing to answer all my questions. I even had a question a few days later and Alex relayed the message and he called me that day. I really appreciate having this kind of service. Would have no hesitation using for my next job. Thank you.

More about Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing plumbers work very hard to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction - it’s our number one priority. You can depend on our professional plumbing technicians that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind.

When there is an emergency, you don’t want to deal with an unprofessional and unpleasant person when you call for help. And the last thing that you don’t need is to wait. We assure you the person that will greet you on the phone will take care of you and ensure you get our professional plumbing technician right away.

If you prefer to hire a professional plumber that can fix your problem and whose priority is respecting you and your home, then Award Plus Plumbing is the number 1 choice with over 25 years of experience.