Award Plus Plumbing

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

R. Morton from North York
R. Morton from North York

Superb Service

In sourcing a capable supplier for a new toilet I quickly focused on AwardPlus based on the very favourable reviews on the Homestars site.
From the first contact with Alex it became quite apparent that I was dealing with a proven, professional. He was able to select a toilet that completely satisfied our specifications not the least of which were space constraints. His price was as much as $400.00 less than the competition.
He arrived as scheduled and in less than 2 hours had completed the installation and as well was able to efficiently and quickly remedy another, self-inflicted, unrelated plumbing problem for less than the price of a normal service call.
Needless to say my search for a capable plumbing contractor is over.
Thanks Alex.

Thank you for the great review, we are working hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price.

Peggy in North york
Peggy in North york

Broken sump pump in my commercial building

Will definitely call Alex again. I called and in a few hours the problem was fixed. Alex kept me informed all the way. Excellent service! Thank you so much Alex!

Thank you Peggy for the great review, we are working hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price.

Cynthia from Toronto
Cynthia from Toronto

Bathroom Shower Leak

Water leaking into family room below upstairs bathroom. Found Alex on Homestars, contacted him and he came to my house very quickly. He did a thorough inspection and ran water in shower and told me no plumbing leak, but grout and caulking needed to be replaced. Very honest and straight forward, but took the time to diagnose the problem. Very grateful to Alex for attending so quickly and shower has now been regrouted and caulked. Thanks Alex!!

Thank you Cynthia for the great review, we are working hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price.

Damage Behind Drywall

I contacted AwardPlus because my tenant had identified a leak from his bathroom sink into the adjoining wall. Alex responded promptly to my inquiry and arrived exactly when he said he would. He quickly and professionally opened up the wall and found the source of the leak - a washing machine hose connected to nothing. He sealed the pipe, tidied up and removed all the waterlogged materials and offered useful advice on how to approach fixing the area. I would recommend AwardPlus based on the service I received.

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

Broken Shower Temperature control

The temperature control in my ensuite shower was no longer making the water hot no matter how far left I turned the dial. I contacted Alex at AwardPlus for a quote to repair it. He responded immediately and asked for me to take a picture and e-mail it to him. This all occurred on a Saturday and by Wednesday night he had repaired my shower. Hot water again!! Alex was very friendly, even put up with my dog who acted as Foreman. The repair took only a half hour for him to remove the old part and install the new part and the shower was left clean and tidy, you would never even know he was there to fix it. I would highly recommend Alex and Award Plus! Excellent experience.

Pam in Brampton
Pam in Brampton

toilet replacement & faucet replacement

Alex arrived on time, and was extremely efficient in everything he did. He was very pleasant and made a point of explaining what he was doing. I felt the cost was reasonable as he worked solidly for 3 hours. I have no hesitation in highly recommending him.

Harvey -.
Harvey -.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Toilet removal and replacement

Having researched options on Homestars I decided, based on reviews to contact Award Plus Plumbing. I reached Alex, told him the problem and he recommended replacing the toilet as the cost to remove, clean out and re-install the old was actually a bit more expensive than the cost to install a new toilet. Of course, I would also have the benefit of a much more water efficient unit. He told me what to measurements to make, and what pictures to send. He then recommended the toilet for me to purchase, which I did, and he picked up for me on the day of installation. Alex was on-time as promised, clean, efficient, friendly, answered all my questions, did a great job and loved my dogs too.

dennis y.
dennis y.

Plumber

I called at 10:00 AM Alex arrived at 11:30 AM very professional very friendly and also a dog lover did a great job gave me some good advice I’ve now put award plus in my file for future work thanks Alex

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Dependable, Professional Service

My 91 year old mother has been living in her Etobicoke home since 1958. Late one winter's night, she had a small basement flood. Too far away to get there myself, I called Award Plus Plumbing and Alex came out in bad weather straight away. He was able to show her with a camera the broken old clay pipe and gave her some options. All the work done cleanly and professionally. She felt very comfortable with Alex and his crew. We are very pleased with the service.

Shawn
Shawn

Shower repair

We were having problems with the water temperature in our shower and Alex diagnosed the issue quickly. He found the required parts for the repair and scheduled a convenient time to make the fix. Alex worked fast and in the end the price was affordable. I can’t recommend him enough!

Thank you Shawn for the great review, we are working hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price.

More about Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing plumbers work very hard to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction - it’s our number one priority. You can depend on our professional plumbing technicians that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind.

When there is an emergency, you don’t want to deal with an unprofessional and unpleasant person when you call for help. And the last thing that you don’t need is to wait. We assure you the person that will greet you on the phone will take care of you and ensure you get our professional plumbing technician right away.

If you prefer to hire a professional plumber that can fix your problem and whose priority is respecting you and your home, then Award Plus Plumbing is the number 1 choice with over 25 years of experience.