Award Plus Plumbing

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

D. G.
D. G.

Leaky Kitchen & Bathroom Faucets

The bathroom & kitchen faucets started leaking & it was getting worse, so Alex replaced the hot & cold cartridges in both. Alex at Award Plus Plumbing is always punctual, professional & repairs our plumbing with no issues. He's reliable & his repairs are excellent. I highly recommend!

Thank you for the great review, we are working hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price.

susana albuquerque from Toronto
susana albuquerque from Toronto

Kitchen drains replaced

Very polite and professional. Alex knew what he was doing and solved the problem immediately. He also checked for a leak (after replacing both kitchen drains) and, as a matter of fact, the toilet was leaking and needed repair as well. The cost mentioned above covered all services (parts and labour) and was still quite reasonable. I would highly recommend Alex and Award Plus Plumbing and Drains. Great service.

Thank you Susana for the great review, we are working hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price.

shereen.zahawi
shereen.zahawi

Replace sump pump

We engaged Award Plus Plumbing to replace our broken sump pump. Alex quickly responded to our quote and was able to install the new pump the following day. He took the time to explain everything and answer all our questions - the pump works great. I would recommend the company to friends & family.

Lorraine from Hamilton
Lorraine from Hamilton
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Plumbing

Alex responded to my call right away. Very honest. He wore booties so he did not track dirt into my home. He also laid a drop cloth on the floor to gather any debris from cutting. He cut an old toilet drain pipe from the sewer pipe and capped it for me with steel wool to prevent the rat from climbing up through the sewer pipe.

Clogged toilet

We had a clogged toilet. Alex responded right away and came to our house within an hour. After he fixed the toilet, he checked all faucets in our house to make sure that they were working fine. He is very professional. I recommend.

Alex

Kitchen sink trap replacement.

We needed the job done quickly and obviously wanted it done professionally. Alex was the first to pick up the job and his quote was more than reasonable. He arrived on time was really friendly. He explaimed exactly what needed doing and completed the work quickly. Alex also asked if we wanted him to look at anything else that might need some plumbing expertise which we really appreciated. We will definitely be using Award Plus Plumbing again.

eve in Vaughan
eve in Vaughan

Professional Service

That valve in the basement that turned on the water to the backyard was leaking so I needed it fixed. I called and made arrangements for someone to come and service this for me. Alex called about 1/2 hour before arriving to ensure I was awake since the appointment was in the morning. He was pleasant and dressed professionally when he arrived. Alex did an excellent job with changing the valve, changing the leaky pipe under the sink and changing the shower heads in the two main bathrooms. He also gave me a lot of free advice on bathroom renovations. I will certainly call Alex if I have any plumbing needs in the future as his prices were reasonable, he was ethical and fair and he made me feel comfortable with him. I trusted the information he gave.

Thank you Eve for the great review, we are working hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price.

Isabel
Isabel

Replace kitchen sink faucet and replace pipe under bathroom sink

Alex arrived as scheduled. He was courteous, friendly and highly professional. He took the time to explain the current issues that I needed resolved and was also kind enough to show me some areas that would require some attention in the near future. He genuinely did that because he cared and not to sell me more services. As for the work done, I am pleased with both my kitchen and bathroom sinks. The work was done in a timely manner and Alex ensured to clean the areas once he was done. I will definitely trust Alex and his company for any future plumbing issues I may have in the future.

Thank you Isabel for the great review, we are working hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price.

Patrick M.
Patrick M.

Repair of a burst pipe

Alex was very helpful explaining the repair process to me and executed the repair expertly and with minimal impact to the wall - the area where the burst occurred was very close to a bunch of electrical. He was also able to repair two faulty valves that were in very tight spaces again expertly and with minimal impact. I would definitely recommend his services for any plumbing needs you may have.

Thank you Patrick for the great review, we are working hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price.
Alex

Plumbing, toilet gasket repair and tightening of pipes

Alex was great, came on time, was professional and reliable. Gave me advice about a leaky old faucet that will be hard to replace and tightened a radiator and said I'd probably need a furnace company to help with that and fixed the leak in the base of the toilet.

More about Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing plumbers work very hard to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction - it’s our number one priority. You can depend on our professional plumbing technicians that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind.

When there is an emergency, you don’t want to deal with an unprofessional and unpleasant person when you call for help. And the last thing that you don’t need is to wait. We assure you the person that will greet you on the phone will take care of you and ensure you get our professional plumbing technician right away.

If you prefer to hire a professional plumber that can fix your problem and whose priority is respecting you and your home, then Award Plus Plumbing is the number 1 choice with over 25 years of experience.