Wright Restorations & Contracting Company In Toronto

Mold Detection & Removal
Toronto ON M9W 5P1
HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Toronto  >  Wright Restorations & Contracting Company In Toronto

Reviews for Wright Restorations & Contracting Company In Toronto

skeltonmac@gmail.com from Toronto
S. C.

Mold Removal

Peter was professional from the time he arrived to inspect my problem, tell me what kind of mold we had to the correcting done the following day. Peter left no mess for us to clean up after he left.
He phoned us a month later as a follow up.

1 review Simcoe County, ON

TIMELY, PROFESSIONAL & EFFICIENT

I was referred to Wright Restorations by the service provider who completed the tile testing to confirm I had asbestos tiles in the basement.

From the very first phone call I had with Mr Wright, I was given the impression he understood how concerning my situation was and he walked me through the process of his service. I walked away from that call confident he could tackle the project, but I choose to call another contractor as well.

The 2nd contractor I spoke with had a more casual approach to the asbestos and did not explain anything upfront, I had to ask and pry for information. Although that 2nd contractor had a lower quota, I intentionally chose Wright Restorations over them, because PETER made me feel CONFIDENT and SAFE and that he could be trusted to do the job well.