Big Bear Landscapes

Toronto ON M6H 2R5

Review for Big Bear Landscapes

Aditi Burman from Toronto
Aditi Burman from Toronto

new front porch, and stone work plus new grass and garden maintenance

Anthony did a great job on re-buiding my front porch and working with me to reco and install a new pathway on my front lawn. Since I was so satisfied with the work, I hired his company to re-do my grass at the back as well. He did great work at a fair cost! I like that I can call him to do both small jobs and larger ones.

More about Big Bear Landscapes

We are a full service landscape design, build, and maintenance company. Dedicated to creating great spaces and helping green places. We are planting trees in the community for every new project !