Formerly Luminous Handyman Services

Gorgan2014 in Old Toronto
Gorgan2014 in Old Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

LED Pot lights Installation

Omid was recommended to me by a friend who was happy with his service before for pot light installation. He was on time, very professional , experienced and helpful. He did a fantastic job with a reasonable price for us.

I highly recommend his service for any electrical work

Dear Mehdi
I appreciate your feedback and the time that you spent to post a review in your busy day, Your happy face is the most desirable goal to reach at the end of the project, we are so pleased to provide service to you and hope to work with you for your future project.

Sid from Thornhill
Sid from Thornhill

Replaced exhaust and fixed my damaged outlet.

Omid was excellent, friendly and experienced. He explained the problem and the most efficient way of fixing the issue. Overall he did an excellent job..highly recommended for electrical residential work.

Dear Sid
I appreciate your feedback and the time that you taken to write it in your busy day, I wish all customers were prepared like you, we are so pleased to fix your electrical issues and hope to work with you again in future.

John from Scarborough
John from Scarborough

New electrical outlet

Omid did a fantastic job. He was very courteous and polite. He provided an estimate, showed up at the agreed time, and completed the work very quickly and carefully. Yes, it was just a small job, but he took great care to make certain that we were satisfied with the installation and that the outlet functioned properly. I would recommend Omid and York Tech Electric, without reservation.

Thank you So much John for the wonderful review! It is rewarding to know that our customers are satified with our service, prices and work. We do look forward to hearing from you should you require any Electrical assistance again in the future.
Thanks for choosing York Tech Electric

DP from Scarborough
DP from Scarborough

Omid Came through when nobody else would

I wanted to get a ceiling fan and outdoor lighting fixture replaced. A number of other electricians said they were to busy or was booking in July. Omid called me same day I did the request and came to do the estimate a few days later. He had the time and was able to do the work same day. He is very professional and had a great sense of humour. I'd definitely call upon his services again.

Hi Dale

Thank you for new relationship, It has been my pleasure helping you with your light and fan installation.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write about us, we appreciate you.

Best regards

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Install ceiling fans

I needed to have 4 new ceiling fans installed.
From start to finish Omid was great. Very flexible on doing the work.
Work was quick and thorough.
He assembled the fans and then installed them in our old house.
I would absolutely recommend Omid.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ryan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us, We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Bathroom Fan Installation

Bathroom Fan Installation
Showed up promptly and stayed until the job was complete.. which was more complicated than expected.
Great service, very professional, accommodating and exceptional value. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again in the near future.

Dear Valued customer
We're always pleased to hear of our customers satisfaction, we make it our duty to ensure that anyone who uses York Tech Electric experience pleasant customer care. We always try to go above and beyond for our customers.
We look forward to working with you on any further projects

Satisfied customer
Satisfied customer

House Rewiring

Without question the best electrician I have ever used. On time, figured out the problems quickly, and repaired the issues I had with previously mis-wired lights, switches and heaters. Omid was exceptionally easy to deal with and gave me a very fair price for the work done. Highly recommended!

Dear valued customer
I appreciate your feedback and the time that you withdrawn of your schedule to write it in your busy day, I wish all customers were prepared like you, we are so pleased to fix your electrical issues and hope to work for you in future.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen light replacement

This company is absolutely fantastic. Whatever you expect of a contractor who comes to your home, friendly, reliable, reasonable, on time service and neat people who cares of your home, They've done my kitchen light which is stunning and I'll definitely suggest them to my friends and relatives.
Omid has a pleasant personality and cares of your satisfaction.

Dear valued customer
I appreciate your feedback and the time that you withdrawn of your schedule to write it in your busy day, Your happy face is the most desirable goal to reach at the end of project, we are so pleased to provide service to you and hope to work for you for your next project.