Your Roof Specialist

Jason  in Waterloo
Jason in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Leak Fixed Promptly

Woke up to the noise of drip drip drip.... water coming through the roof near sky light. Immediately made a call to "Your Roof Specialist", and within 30 minutes James was over to fix the roof, and importantly stop the leak.

Outstanding service and professionalism.

Thank you very much for the great review! I'm happy We we're able to help you with your roof repair.
Thanks a lot for the very generous tip as well!

abaskerville
abaskerville
1 review Kitchener, ON

James was amazing to work with. We had a roof leak during the winter months and needed to have a professional come assess as quickly as possible. James was quick to respond and came to evaluate our needs within days. He was thorough and walked us through the work that was required and the options we had. His quote was very reasonable and accurately reflected our choices and his recommendations. He was able to schedule our roof to be done within a week of accepting his quote (something that was important to us as the roof would have continued to leak). James and his crew did a great job on our roof as well as cleaning up afterwards. He was always quick to communicate with and always professional. I would definitely recommend James to friends or family looking for help with their roofs. Thank you!

Wow thank you for the outstanding review! Thanks for choosing us to replace your roof.

James

jonlambert
jonlambert
1 review Wellesley, ON

We would highly reccomend James and his crew. James was very personable and easy to talk to.... and honest. He even refunded me for some flashing he didnt have to use which I would not have even known about.
Fast and reliable . Roof looks great.

Thanks for the outstanding review John we greatly appreciate it!

Ellen in Kitchener
Ellen in Kitchener

Roof Inspection

We requested a roof inspection from Your Roof Specialist. It did take us a few times before we could get a hold of James, but it was all worth it. We initially thought our roof needed to be changed, but he told us that it could still hold up for another year or 2. We truly appreciate his honesty. He is polite and friendly, and is a pleasure to deal with. If you can't get a hold of him through the phone, try contacting him through the Quote & Repair Request Form from their website. We will definitely be going back to Your Roof Specialist for future repair works. Thank you James!

Thanks for the great review! We are glad you were satisfied with our services!

James

Pierrette L.
Pierrette L.

New roof

We hired James to replace our old roof, after doing quite a bit of research and getting quotes from other companies. He answered all my questions most professionally and knowledgeably, which helped us make the right choices and decisions for our roof. He set a short deadline for the work, and delivered as planned. James and his crew did an excellent job, worked quickly, and cleaned up so well afterwards that you wouldn’t know that a whole roof came off the house just days ago. I highly recommend Your Roof Specialist for any roof work.

Thank you very much for the outstanding review. We're glad you're happy with your new roof!

Malton
Malton

Roofing - shingles

Excellent service before, during, and after the work. Excellent product and guarantee. Very pleased with the work.

Thank you for the great review! We are glad you're happy with your new roof

Sara Rivers in Toronto
Sara Rivers in Toronto

New Roof

I had the pleasure of dealing with James & Lu from your roof specialist this month. They were very professional and clean. I appreciated the cleanliness of the job site and the consistent use of clean language ( which I wasn't expecting based on what i heard from friends about roofing companies). They were so efficient I couldn't believe the job was done correctly but I was re affirmed with pictures from every side they completed. What an outstanding job this company does from the first time they measured the roof to picking up the last nail in areas of the yard I would even think to look. A+ to this company! Thank you so much for the great job you guys did.
I should note that I was very impressed that James wasn't just the salesman he was also the lead installer as well!

Thanks Guys!

Sara

We really appreciate the great review. We take a lot of pride in our work and we are happy you noticed the little things that we do to separate us from others.

nz
nz
1 review Waterloo, ON

Roof repair

Your Roof Soecialist replaced a handful of shingles on our roof. They also checked for loose shingles and caulked and nailed down loose tabs.

James, the owner and installer, completed the work quickly, was respectful, responsive, courteous, professional and clearly knew what he was doing. He even took the time to educate me on the process.

I’m sure he gets this a lot but I can’t resist: “I feel good” about the work done!

Hahaha thanks for the positive feed back!

S
S

Roof repair

Your Roof Specialist repaired sections of the roof that were damaged as a result of a wind storm. The service was reliable, efficient and affordable. I will definitely be using Your Roof Specialist for future work.

Thanks for the great review!

More about Your Roof Specialist

REPAIRS, REPAIRS, REPAIRS!
Fast, friendly, and affordable, our professional Roofing Service is well renowned throughout the Tri-City area. Our team is up for every job, specializing in those small repairs you just can't find a company with the time to fix. We always stand behind our work, with customer satisfaction being our #1 priority. We take pride in solving your problems! Contact us to learn more about our incredible team and how they can help you!