Waterloo ON N2L 3W2

Reviews for Your Roof Specialist

Ryan T.
Ryan T.

Roof Repair - Emergency Call

Your Roof Specialist was so nice and easy to deal with. I spoke to James about my roof problem over the phone and sent him the pictures of the shingles that came off from a bad wind storm. He came by the next day and called me with a quote. We agreed on the price and it was done the very next morning. He sent me pictures of the repair and got him paid just as quickly as he repaired our roof. Best roofer around! Quick, honest and good quality! Don’t waste your time on the other roofers, call these guys!

Wow Ryan we appreciate the great review! It was a pleasure helping you with your roof repair!

Corey in Toronto
Corey in Toronto
1 review Waterloo, ON

Roof Replacement

N2L 3W2

We had an old, leaky roof and James was able to come out a couple days after I requested a quote. He was very thorough and explained everything that would be done.
We gave the go ahead and they were here bright and early to start removing the old roof. The job was very well done, with great attention to detail. The day after it was completed we had a storm and I’m happy to say my attic stayed dry for the first time since we purchased this older home.
I would definitely recommend YRS to anyone looking to get their roof done.

Thanks for the positive review Corey! We appreciated your decisiveness and trust in our company!

Dustin in Toronto
Dustin in Toronto

Roof Replacement

N2L 3W2

I was recommended to these guys by my friend and they didn't disappoint! The crew was clean and very professional. Everything about the job was done properly and smooth! The crew seemed like they wanted to be there. A great positive atmosphere!

I would highly recommend to anyone!

Thanks for you hospitality. We were glad to help you in your roof replacement

Lorna
Lorna
1 review Cambridge, ON

N2L 3W2

I have contacted James twice now, once for a leak on my roof and another for lost shingles in a wind storm. They have been very quick and great in fixing these repairs coming at odd hours. They took pictures before the job and after the job to show me what was done and stopped my leak! They are always quick to answer my emails and questions and I would highly recommend them!

Thanks for the great review!

daniells_j
daniells_j
1 review Kitchener, ON

Eavestrough resecured on the side of our roof.

We contacted James on Saturday evening to come as an emergency to secure our eavestrough that was falling off. We were concerned about rain coming the next day. He came within half an hour, and he was courteous and professional. We appreciated his prompt quality service.

Thanks for the great review. I'm happy you chose Your Roof Specialist!

zeljko
zeljko

siding renovation

N2L 3W2

I had a leak on siding above window as per picture above and after spending monthe trying to find a right/good contractor finally got in touch with James and he did great work on it. it was done on time, professionally and looking realy good. I would recomend him to anyone having needs for siding/roofing projects

You were great to work for! Thanks for great review:)

rmelko
rmelko
1 review Waterloo, ON

Garden shed roof

Courteous, professional, and quick. Requested a quote and the work was done within 24 hours. Thanks for the quick work James

No problem! Thanks for the decisiveness and be able to work with or schedule.

Vincent
Vincent

Roof repair

Just needed some work done to repair some blown off shingles, but had a hard time getting in touch with anyone to help me with the repair. James responded extremely quickly and got the repair done in no time. Really impressed with and appreciated the prompt response and service!

I'm glad we could be of service to you.
Thanks for the kind words

Colin
Colin
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Roof repair

I had called 4 other places that said they would show and waited a week. I emailed these guys and job was done in under 24 hours from when I sent the email. Highly recommend them!

Thanks for the great Review Colin!

Linh T.
Linh T.
1 review Cambridge, ON

Roof repair from wind storm

We had damage on our roof from the wind storm a couple of weeks ago and contacted several roofing companies who didn't show up when they said they would. I then decided to contact Your Roof Specialist who was able to schedule me in the next day! And they showed up even in the rain! Your roof specialist was very pleasant to deal with and did great work fixing my roof and reattaching a water spout that was blown off during the windstorm. And the price was very fair! Thank you so much!

Thank you for speaking so highly of us. We take pride in our work and we're always happy to help!

More about Your Roof Specialist

REPAIRS, REPAIRS, REPAIRS!
Fast, friendly, and affordable, our professional Roofing Service is well renowned throughout the Tri-City area. Our team is up for every job, specializing in those small repairs you just can't find a company with the time to fix. We always stand behind our work, with customer satisfaction being our #1 priority. We take pride in solving your problems! Contact us to learn more about our incredible team and how they can help you!