Your Roof Specialist

Juliana
Juliana
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Roof shingle

We had another company set to re-shingle our roof. They backed out last minute. Luckily we meet Lu a week later. Him and James were great to work with. They were great communicators : clear, concise and listened to our concerns. They always followed thru on their word (price, timing etc) and even went above and beyond by installing a missing eavestrough at the front. Very professional. Most importantly they replaced our roof with little to no impact, it looks great and keeps the water out. I highly recommend them!

Thanks for the great review! I was a pleasure doing your roof. We are glad you're happy with everything.

Maureen in Kitchener
Maureen in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

New Roof

Last Friday morning I found a leak in the bedroom ceiling and not knowing who to call we started surfing the net and came across your roof specialist. So I left a message overnight and it's 6 a.m. I had a message sent back saying James could show up to have a look at it on Sunday morning which was pretty fast. James came exactly when he said he would very polite and gave us an estimate that we were very happy with and tarped our roof to prevent any more damage. Then agreed that him and his crew could do our roof the following Friday. The four of them showed up at 7 in the morning and after work they went. By the end of the day my roof was completed you would not even know they were on the property the yard was cleaned up all nails were picked up. This group of men are very polite and happy workers in fact I don't even think I noticed any of them taking a break and it was hot out. They also did a little bit extra by painting the metal around my chimney which wasn't necessary but James. It would look nicer and it does and also cut off some branches that would soon interfere with the roof and then offered if the branches ever grow too long just give him a call we'll stop by and cut them. I don't think I have ever received this type of wonderful treatment hiring a company before and would highly recommend them. It was a pleasure doing business with a happy work crew.
We also had James assist us in picking the color of our shingles and thank God we did because he pushed two words one color and now that it's up it's actually perfection if we had to pick it might not have been so pretty. He does know his colors. Thank you once again James and your crew it was great doing business with you and would never hesitate to call again if we're need of anything
Mary and Maureen.

Thank you guys very much for the amazing review. These kind words are very encouraging and we appreciate the fees back as your positive experience is what we care about. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else you need. It would be our pleasure to lend a helping hand.

James & Lu

Great job in Kitchener
Great job in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Roof Repair

I did not know who to call as a few shingles were blown off my roof. I googled 'roof repair" and 'Roof Specialist' came up with great reviews.
James came right away, he was professional, punctual and he kept every word he uttered. A man of integrity!
If I could give James a 10 star, I would.
Thank you so much James for a great job and the peace of mind!

Thank you so much for the amazing review. These kind words go a long way. We are very happy that you had a great experience with us!!

James

Derek in Ottawa
Derek in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Roof Repair

I was referred to Your Roof Specialist from a friend who had Lu come and do a shingle repair from the windstorm. The service was very professional and polite. The price was also very fair compared to what my neighbours were getting charged. This is an honest company. I would Highly recommend!

Thanks for the great review Derek. It was a pleasure helping you with your roof repair needs

Jason G.
Jason G.
1 review , ON

New Roof

We had significant wind damage to our roof from the last big storm. Rather than patching we decided to replace the entire roof and get estimates for that work. James was very professional right from the start. He came out to estimate quickly and even confirmed the time before coming out. He was very knowledgeable and was more than happy to answer any questions about product, process, etc. James is also always on site with his crew to do the work. This was the deciding factor for us in choosing Your Roof Specialist. We were able to confirm a time to start the work on a Friday, and that following Monday he and his team were removing shingles at 7am. Everything was finished by Wednesday and were very happy with the finished results. In addition to the manufactures warranty on the shingles, James also provides a service warranty that covers any issues or extreme weather repairs, which provides peace of mind to the homeowner. I would highly recommend using Your Roof Specialist.

Thanks a lot for the great review Jason it was a pleasure working with you. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or roofing needs in the future!

Sammy in Toronto
Sammy in Toronto

New Roof

Your Roof Specialist is a great honest company. I was in need of a roofer for my parents house.Pricing is fair and they showed up on time for the job. The workmanship from James and his crew was outstanding. His main guy Lu was a great worker and pleasant to deal with as well. This is a great company. Pricing in the higher range but still lower than other competitors. The value of workmanship and professionalism highly out weighs the cost!
Great Job guys

Sammy Lui~

We hold you review in high regard. It was a pleasure replacing your parents roof. They were very hospitable!

Kyle in Toronto
Kyle in Toronto

Roof Replacement & Repairs For Multiple Properties

Ive used Your Roof Specialist for repairs and re roofing on multiple properties I own. We haven't officially met yet this year but so far we have built a very healthy and long lasting professional relationship. James is my go to guy for roofing. Very knowledgable, professional. Communication with them is outstanding being as I dropped my last roofer due to the lack of commitment and communication. All In all these guys are great. Always keeping me posted with updated photos so i never have to wonder if they did what i asked and paid for. This is a very honest, professional (high priced for full projects, repairs are very affordable) company but worth every penny! Keep up the great work guys!
Would Highly Recommend to family and friends!

Kyle always a pleasure doing business with you! Let us know if you need any more roof repairs for other properties you own!

James

Mark
Mark
1 review Cambridge, ON

Roofing repair

New to the area we were looking for someone to take a look at our roof of our new home. Called Your Roof Specialist after reading the reviews online. Right off the bat got in contact with James and everything went smoothly. Communication was great and James was at our house in short notice. Corrected issue we had on a few shingles and looked over the entire roof. Very knowledable and great experience overall. Straight up guy and couldn't ask for a better experience. Would definitley recommend to family and friends. Great job!!

Thanks for the outstanding review!

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

Roof Repair

James from Your Roof Specialist was referred to me by a colleague who he had done a repair for and they were right! What a fantastic guy! Very knowledgable and easy to deal with. Communication was very easy and response time was fast!

Thanks guys!

B~

Thanks Brenda for the great review!

mmackay11
mmackay11

Roof repairs

James repaired some shingles that had come loose on our roof, and also checked to make sure that there were no other loose shingles. He also sealed leaks around two bathroom fan vents and took photos so that we could see his work. James is very efficient and also very polite and pleasant to deal with. We would not hesitate to recommend him.

Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure doing work for you guys:)

More about Your Roof Specialist

REPAIRS, REPAIRS, REPAIRS!
Fast, friendly, and affordable, our professional Roofing Service is well renowned throughout the Tri-City area. Our team is up for every job, specializing in those small repairs you just can't find a company with the time to fix. We always stand behind our work, with customer satisfaction being our #1 priority. We take pride in solving your problems! Contact us to learn more about our incredible team and how they can help you!