Green Products & Services

Reviews for Everest Insulation

Eduardo from Toronto
Eduardo from Toronto

Insulation removal from attic

George was very honest and fair. The range of prices we received from various companies was astronomical, and Everest offered a very competitive rate with immediate availability. The team worked diligently, even though it was a very hot day! I highly recommend them!

Val El Hadi in Toronto
Val El Hadi in Toronto

Amaizing Service and workmanship

(800) 261-3203
Toronto
M6P 2A1

Everest Insulation was reffered to us by our friends who had done work with them prior. Well I have to say they were amaizing and very professional. We would reffer them with confidence and make sure to call them again for all our insulation needs. Their work ethic was something that all people need. Although my house still in renovation they took their time to cover every corner where they had to step to protect my flooring and my stairs.
for me and my family they get 10 out of 10

Val and Sam

Cassie in North York
Cassie in North York

Attic Insulation Downtown Toronto

Requested a quite and George came out within a couple of days. The price was the best out there. We were booked in within a week, the team arrived and completed the work quickly and efficiently. They cleaned up and did a wonderful job, we couldn't be happier. So glad we chose Everest.

Raphael in Toronto
Raphael in Toronto

Ceiling of garage

(800) 261-3203
Toronto
M6P 2A1

My wife and I were shopping around for some decently priced and positively reviewed insulation companies. I came across George's company and liked what i heard. He explained everything thoroughly and was able to fit us in with 2-3 days notice. It was a small job (ceiling of our garage, that got super cold during the winter months from poor insulation). We already removed all the insulation in the ceiling so our kitchen floor, which was directly above, was pretty cold in the mornings, so we need this done fast, so my wife and I were very happy they could get it done sooner rather than later. The quoted price was pretty comparable with other companies, for this size of job, but i'd have to say the service was top notch.

One of his team arrived on the day and did a quick walkthrough. Explained that they are using Green products, which we approved of, and also filled in another spot on the outside of the garage that also needed insulation. Also wanted to mention that we had some boxes in the garage, against the wall and covered with plastic, that he had no problem working around. Other companies insisted that everything be removed from the garage, even though i explained that it was out of the way. George and his crew were very careful and did their job without complaints.

My family and i left for the day and came back later on to find the place clean up nicely. I had a small concern about 1 spot that needed a bit more insulation. I messaged George and he responded very quickly and made arrangements to come back the following day. He inspected the spot and had no problem spraying a bit more to make sure i was satisfied. We really appreciated the fact that he was very responsive and willing to make sure the job was done beyond expectations.

I would highly recommend George and his team.

Karen H in Toronto
Karen H in Toronto

Insulation Pros for Sure!

George and his team are very professional, efficient and knowledgeable. Everest was recommended by a friend who works for a company that is well known for commercial and residential restorations so I knew this is a company I could trust. Everest is company he would use for his own home insulation needs.

Everything was clearly explained before, during and after the insulation. We had old wet insulation in the attic space and a roof that was leaking. We didn't know about any of this until plaster damage suddenly appeared in the ceiling. It was a huge mess in the attic space and I was expecting a huge mess in my house but the workers were very tidy and cleaned up afterwards. I now have a well-ventilated, well-insulated roof space to go with my new roof.

For me price is secondary; what is more important is quality work. In this instance I think the work was very well priced and the job was very well done. I am very comfortable recommending Everest Insulation.

We value customers like you, thank you again!

Martin G in Toronto
Martin G in Toronto

Garage Ceiling Insulation

I have only good things to say about Everest Insulation. Very quick to respond, excellent customer service, and quality work performed. They were able to accommodate me and came to do the spray foam insulation on my garage ceiling on a Saturday. The process was explained thoroughly and all the estimates were quite accurate. The project was completed in a few hours and my garage ceiling and HVAC ducts are now nicely insulated, covered and sealed with thick foam. The crew also scraped any excess foam that was covering the walls and floor and cleaned up after themselves nicely. Overall very happy with the service!

marigona
marigona

Basement, attic and ceiling insulation

I called George and he answered his phone right away. He made himself available to go to the site right after speaking with him to give me a quote. He started the job the next day and did not make us wait days or weeks.

Sylvan.sons.transport
Sylvan.sons.transport
1 review Pickering, ON

Basement insulation

Very good job i tryed to use home depot foam spray but didnt cover as well call everest insulation they came the same day and the job was done with in 2 hour. Thanks guys

Serrano
Serrano

Attic and outdoor insulation

The price they quoted me was very reasonable and on top of that, they are very professional and accommodating workers. They also left the place clean which is really nice of them.

Mila from Toronto
Mila from Toronto

Wall insulation of 3 bedrooms and living room areas

In 2014, I did extensive research about insulation and learned that there are different types of insulation such as fiber glass, blown-in cellulose, and for spray foam, there is Icynene, BASF and soya spray foam. I was looking for eco-friendly and less toxic spray foam materials. In June 2014, I had my attic insulated with Polarfoam soya pray foam. This year, I had my home pre-audited and inspected to find out why it had been extremely cold during winter season. It was found out that my house was built in the 70's and there were no insulation at all in the walls. Between the brick and drywall was a cemented wall wrapped with plastic tarp and about 2 inches depth between spaces. I decided to put insulation on 3 bedrooms and the living room areas to improve the comfort level and temperature inside the house. I didn't realized this entailed a big job project. The drywall have to be torn down, remove the plastic tarp, install 2x4 studs along the walls to create some 3 inches depth for sprayfoam insulation be applied. I made an extensive researched looking for insulation companies that are reliable, honest, does a good job and of reasonable price. As usual, I'm leaning towards environmentally friendly spray foam. Not many are carrying soya spray foam. In the past years, in 2014, when I did roof replacement, attic insulation and gutter, sofit, facia and downspouts, I only rely on Homestars. It takes time for me to start a project cause I have to be cautious and careful in hiring contractors for I don't know these contractors that's why I have to read the the reviews and comments of previous clients of the contractors. If the company have many good reviews and the rating is between 9 and 10, I would contact them and request for quotes and many inquiries about the project when talking with them. I do comparative shopping of contractors, to determine who has the most reasonable price and do good job performance. I had chosen Everest Insulation for they ave good track records of their job performance. George and his helper came on time, did the job in 3 hours and did good clean up after the job. They covered the floors, the ceiling and the sides of the walls to prevent the spray foam to settle on the surfaces if there is a spill over of the spray foam which may happen sometimes. There were no spill overs and scraps on the surfaces. The job was superbly and professionally done in due time by 2 workers. Anyone looking for eco-firendly spray foam, I highly recommend Everest Insulation Inc.
Thank you George for a job well done!!

More about Everest Insulation

Hello, my name is George and I have been doing spray foam insulation since 2011, I have done attics, crawlspaces, garage ceilings and every type of home insulation retorfit imaginable. If you have a spray foam job to do i can do it fast, cheaper and better than most other ...