Gardens Glorious

Angry Customer! in Milton
Angry Customer! in Milton

Landscaping

Nightmare continues 1 yr later:

Hired Christine at Glorious Gardens May of 2017, for remove and installation of 35 new cedars total disaster:

One year later & 10,000 later still correcting all the problems caused by the poor workmanship.

Destroyed our existing irrigation system, with no concern at all had to have new system installed.

Horrific drainage problems due to not disposing the dirt removed from work site after installing new cedars just left it all behind,.. hence changing the grading and causing terrible drainage problems had to have 2 French drains installed for proper drainage.

Have since had to replace 17 of the cedars due to poor planting procedures no transplant products used and hardly any soil...

Not a company I’d ever recommend!

You are liars. You never removed your irrigation as I asked you to do. Then you blame me. And you are lying about replacing cedars. Half of your cedars were covered under warranty. We never changed the grading of your property. If you don't take care of cedars they will die obviously you did not!!!!!

lstern427 in Oakville
lstern427 in Oakville

Backyard Patio Makeover

I had Christine and her team came in to regrade my backyard and give it a much-needed face lift. She and her team installed a beautiful flagstone patio and reconstructed the garden beds. Looks awesome now! They did a nice job and cleaned up neatly before they left. I would certainly recommend their services to friends and neighbours.

Clare in Toronto
Clare in Toronto

Flower bed weeding and tidy up

I needed a last-minute tidy up due to a party this (labour day) weekend. Christine was excellent, very thorough and accommodating with my last minute request! I will certainly be using gardens glorious again.

Disappointed  in Milton
Disappointed in Milton

Removal of Cedars, & planting 35 new cedars

We hired Gardens Glorious for the removal of cedars and replanting of new ones ( 35 ). We are very disappointed with their workmanship left our gardens a total mess after completion destroyed our irrigation system , we were not satisfied with the services you have provided, our concerns were not addressed in a professional manner.
Quote:"The fact of the matter is I gave you a great deal,"... and " that if I went anywhere else I would have paid double ". You quoted on the job, you decided to do the job that should not reflect on the quality the finished job.
Would never recommend this company!

We are very sorry you feel that way. We came beck multiple times to fix the situation. Sorry you were unsatisfied.

Leanne from Etobicoke
Leanne from Etobicoke

Front and Back Till and Sod/Garden Bed Refresh

Gardens Glorious did a great job for me from quotation to job completion. The quotation was done in a professional and courteous manner and the job was started within a week afterwards. The gave my property a whole new look and worked hard to ensure the final cost was exactly what was quoted. I would most definitly hire this company again.

Thank you so much!!!! You were a delight to work for!!!!

Andrew
Andrew

Christmas Decor

Gardens Glorious
Milton
L9T 6S5

We hired Gardens Glorious to do some of our Christmas Decor and were very pleased with their pricing and professionalism!

kat1279
kat1279

Balcony Planters

Gardens Glorious did an absolutely amazing job on my balcony planters. I am so happy to have beautiful flowers on my balcony. Thank you Gardens Glorious!!

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Milton?