Mainline Plumbing Services

Plumbing
Toronto ON M6S 1A8
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Mainline Plumbing Services

Reviews for Mainline Plumbing Services

Plumbing service to fix a toilet

The guy arrived and claimed to have been outside for a long time which was not true, I had been waiting for hours for the guy to arrive. When he arrived he was clearly not in a good mood and he made sure to make this obvious. I asked him about the bill and he told me I would receive the bill via email. i have waited three days and still I have not received the bill outlining the costs. They were very quick with collecting my credit card information over the phone but not quick with showing me the cost outline.

Lara in Mississauga
Lara in Mississauga

Heating zone valve replacement

They are very professional and punctual and their phone costumer support is great. Dan, the plumber assigned to our project was very knowledgeable and took his time to make sure the job is done right.

Helen Winters from Toronto
Helen Winters from Toronto

Radiator repair

Our radiator in the master bedroom was leaking badly and Mainline came in and fixed it quickly and cleaned up after the repair. The repairman was very helpful and professional. While this service was paid for by my condo corporation, I would still recommend Mainline for their prompt, efficient and professional service.