Exterior-Aluminum-Railings Vaughan ON L6A 3E7

Reviews for Toronto Pro Railings

Ron in Scarborough
Ron in Scarborough

Custom Porch Columns

From the time of the quote to installation the service was very professional. They met all the timelines for appointments and completion of the work. The aluminum columns are high quality and were expertly installed by Tigran. They look fantastic and have completely changed the look of the entrance.

We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, we are thrilled you are happy with our services as our main goal is to help you achieve your highest expectations we hope to serve you again!

dasha_sidenko
dasha_sidenko

Railings

Appreciate the team of Prorailings for a professional installation of railings at my backyard deck. Easy to work with, appeared on time, their estimate helped me finalize decision about colour and style details. Recommend them to my neighbors as well. Thanks!

Thank you Daria! Was pleasure working on your project, always guarantee professional installation!

Lina G.
Lina G.

I am very happy with the service and professionalism.

Tigran is very kind and professional. I truly appreciated his honesty throughout this process. I am extremely satisfied with my newly installed railing! I highly recommend Toronto Pro Railings!

Thank you Lina for a such kind feedback! Honesty - is our number one priority in order to avoid any misunderstanding and achieve only positive outcome by the end of each project installation!

Brian in Mississauga
Brian in Mississauga

Porch & Front Steps railing

Very impressed with the responsiveness to the request for quote, the design advice provided, the speed of the order, the quality of the materials and the expert installation. The finished product looks great and Tigran was wonderful to work with. This was my first venture with Homestars and I have subsequently used them again based on this very positive first experience.

Thank you Brian for your kind and positive feedback! We appreciate you hired us to do this project! We will keep proving exceptional service to every customer of ours!

JCM
JCM

Glass railing

PERFECT JOB, AMAZING QUALITY, AND VERY NICE TEAM - couldn’t be happier with the outcome. They did a very high quality glass railing for my new deck. Very happy and I’ll definitely have them back here!!! Highly recommended.

Happy to work with such client! Amazing choice of railings design! Doing our best to always provide a quality service!

Shawn
Shawn

New aluminum posts.

The product and the installation went extremely well. The company is very professional and listened to all my concerns. Their installer was very meticulous and thorough and made sure each post was set absolutely perfect. A real asset to the company. It was a complete fluke that we could found them since they were giving a quote to a neighbor a few doors away and asked them to stop by when they were done.
I highly recommend them for any railings or post work. Truly better than I expected. A .

Thank you Shawn! Really appreciate your positive feedback! Happy you are satisfied with the completed job, it was pleasure working with you!

Michelle
Michelle

Front railing

Quick, efficient, good quality and workmanship. Very pleased with the end result. Just make sure you know what you want in design and they will deliver.

Thank you Michelle! We really appreciate your feedback. Will do our best to achieve even more quality service!

VC
VC

Railings and Gates

Tigran was great. He took the measurements and did job right. His price was pretty reasonable.

Appreciate your feedback Vishal! We are always trying to give best price possible in order to provide a quality service! Thank you!

Rui M.
Rui M.

Railings

The work was than very professional I am very happy and I will use again when I do my daughter steps.

Appreciate your feedback Rui! Thank you and always happy to serve you again!

John
John

Railings

Our company hired Toronto Pro Railings to install aluminum railings on the second floor deck we built. They did fabulous job and we are very satisfied with the quality. The price was good too.

Thanks John! Hope to work in near future with you for more projects! Happy you are satisfied with finished job!

More about Toronto Pro Railings

Toronto Pro Railings company was established in 2013, in Toronto, Ontario.

Our company specializes in installation of: Aluminum Railings, Aluminum Fences, Gates, Columns, Handrails, Decorative railings,
anywhere you need a protection: porch, deck, balcony, veranda, pool, patio, commercial/residential buildings, etc.

Aluminum is the best economic alternative to wooden or iron railings. It can withstand extremely high or low temperatures. Our railings are manufactured in Canada, therefore we guarantee you the best quality you can find in Ontario.

We also specialize in High Quality DURABLE GLASS to give your home or building a strong protection!

Glass and aluminum parts never rust or rot! No need to paint ever again!

We serve all GTA and provide Free Estimates! Contact us to receive a quick quotation of your project!

For more information and styles please visit our website: www.prorailings.com

Find us on INSTAGRAM: @pro_railings

All photos are made by our company!
100% Pro-Railings