Porta-Mini Storage

Self Storage
Markham ON L3T 3V9
HomeStars  >  Self Storage in Toronto  >  Porta-Mini Storage
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Porta-Mini Storage

Bev

Seamless service from start to finish. I called at the last minute and Jeff and his partner were able to arrange delivery on the weekend for me, which was so amazing! The unit was solid, huge and clean, and we were able to keep it much longer than planned, as the reno, of course, took longer than expected. My furniture stayed dry and clean despite lots of rain. When done, they picked it up within 24 hours of notifying them, and my driveway was not damaged. Highly recommend this company!

j.lage

jeff is always do the set up on time and sometimes on the same day i truly recommend porta mini, they have different sizes which is really good

Admin

From the time I engaged with Porta Mini the service, advice and punctuality can only be described as beyond expectation. Dealing with Jeff, whom I believe is one of the owners, took a personal interest in our needs and delivered on his promises. I highly recommend this company.

ilene118
1 review North York, ON

We needed storage for our contents during a reno and called porta mini they were prompt and were great to deal with

Job Price

Thank you for the positive feedback .

More about Porta-Mini Storage

New Shipping Containers for Sale, Used Shipping Containers for Sale & Container Rental Porta·Mini Storage is Toronto based and has been in the Storage Container rental business in since 1983. If you’re looking for a simple and affordable solution to your onsite storage or temporary storage needs, Portamini Storage has ...