Mills Moving And Storage

cjaspert
1 review Edmonton, AB

Moved

Completely fantastic!!!
Super professional - got right down to business and knew exactly what to do - highly organized
Personable, funny and compassionate
Fast and efficient and thorough
I just can’t say enough good things
Made a completely stressful day into a very happy day
Loved the guys!!! Super awesome!!
I will be telling everyone I know about the company!

Hi Claudia,

Thank you for your 10 star review it makes a world of difference, glad to here the guys did a fantastic job as usual all the best to you and enjoy your new local.

kind regards,

J C.
J C.
1 review Caledon, ON

Moving houses

We moved a four bedroom house in Caledon. I was so impressed with their work ethic. They treated our possessions like gold. Very courteous and polite. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. They totally exceeded our expectations. The very best I’ve ever worked with.

Hi Jane,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review it was a pleasure for us to relocate your family all the best and enjoy your wonderful new home.

julit
julit
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

unloading a storage cube into my new home.

Colin was professional, personable and got the job done in a timely manner. His assistant Drake, was also efficient. I would definitely recommend Mills Movers.

Hi Juli,

I hope you are settling in just fine in your new home it was my pleasure to move you and help with all the hoops you had to go through. Thank you for the review and your hospitality on move day all the best and enjoy the beach front.

Cheri
Cheri

Moving

I had a fantastic experience working with Mills Moving and Storage! In fact, this is the second time I have used Mills for a move. They came highly recommended to me and I was assured that the move would be hassle-free and stress-free. Both moves were very smooth, and Collin, Nestor and Marco went above and beyond the call of duty in every way. The moves were on time and the price was as quoted. Moving homes can be very challenging, but working with Mills Moving and Storage was a breeze!

Hi Cheri, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! It was a pleasure working with you and your family, and we look forward to working with you again soon.
All the best,
Collin

Francesca
Francesca

moving

the experience with Mills’ moving crew was beyond my expectations. they were awesome, timely, took great caution moving our goods overall just a great team to work with. so stress free. i even took my daughter to a play the day we moved, while Collin and his crew moved us! best value, greatvservice, awesome people!

Hi Fran,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review and we are more than happy that we exceeded your expectations as this is one of our criteria we strive to meet. Thank you to your wonderful family for there hospitality , help, and preparation. All the best to you and your family and your wonderful new home.

angie14rossi
angie14rossi

Condo Move In

Collin & Nestor were great! Super friendly and caring. Move went fast and smooth. Problem-free. Highly recommend!!

Hi Angie,

Thank you for the great review this is our goal to make your move as stress free as possible.

andrea_online
andrea_online

Moving Company

I've used Mills moving twice and I am very happy with their services. They are always on time and very professional. Collin is extremely careful and a quick mover. I would recommend them highly.

Thank you so much Andrea it was a pleasure working we you all the best from team mills.

Kind regards,

mitro
mitro
1 review Newmarket, ON

Movers

I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Mills Moving . They were punctual, knowledgable, careful, and worked quickly. I would recommend them to everyone and anyone.
Thank you !

Thank you for your review we appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again.

mchen
mchen
1 review Caledon, ON

Moving Services

Collin and his team were really great to work with. They were courteous, efficient and did a great job moving our 4 bedroom home. I appreciated the calls to touch base with me the day before and the day of from Collin - he really set my mind at ease. They made the move smooth and worry free. We used many movers in the past and Mills Moving was by far the best experience we had. Highly recommend them.
We will be using Mills for any future moves and won't hesitate to recommend them. Thank you Mills Moving!

Thanks so much Margaret, we truly enjoyed working with you and hope to work with you again in the future!
All the best,
Mills Moving

cyrbnbb
cyrbnbb
1 review Midland, ON

Moving services.

Very professional and knowledgeable and assisted in any manner. On time and completed extra moving.

Thanks Bernie! We really enjoyed working with you and your fantastic family. We hope to work with you again in the future.

More about Mills Moving And Storage

Mills Moving is a professional moving company that will assist you in moving all your belongings safely into your new location.

Our unique and customer-centric style of moving is geared towards making your move as easy and stress free as possible, which means the Moving Consultant with whom you speak is the same person that moves you.

On moving day, our uniformed, friendly crew will show up at your home, on time, to carefully and diligently prepare your belongings for the move. Mills Moving proudly serves area such as Brampton, Vaughan, Bolton, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Oakville, Hamilton, Burlington Milton, Toronto, Aurora, Newmarket, Bradford and surrounding areas.

We serve Vaughan with competitive rates. Our four hour minimum includes liability insurance, truck and fuel costs and a uniformed staff. NO additional costs, fees or expenses.

Contact Mills Moving and book your move today: