F&Z Painting

Reviews for F&Z Painting

Susan C.
Susan C.

exterior painting

I had an exterior painting job I needed done and was having trouble finding someone to do it. Most of the people I contacted didn’t even have the courtesy to get back to me and those that did never provided me with a job estimate. Zoltan responded to me very quickly and came and looked at the job and gave me an estimate within a few days. The quote was reasonable and as it was quite a small job he said he could fit it in the following week. Zoltan and his partner came on time, worked hard, did an excellent job and even cleaned up when the job was done.They were pleasant, and courteous. They also did a couple of small repair jobs which were over and above the actual painting job. I would not hesitate to hire them again and can highly recommend them.

mark in Toronto, Ontario
mark in Toronto, Ontario

Great Experience

I have used Zoltan twice and have been very happy with the results.
He is an absolute pro and leaves the place cleaner than when he arrived.
I would highly recommend him!

Painting

It was my pleasure to deal with Mr.Zoltan. He is not just a painter, he has a great sense for interior design, he helped me big time with the colour selection process and gave me new ideas that really made my new home look fantastic now.. He is very skilled, talented, reliable, honest and delivers on time. I would definitely recommend him for family and friends. Z&F is the company to go to!!!

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Painting of 3 bathrooms and Bedroom

Not only are we super satisfied with the paint job, Zoltan was SUPER clean during the whole process and afterwards, and even set the furniture back up in the bedroom.

More about F&Z Painting

Customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal at F&Z Painting. We cover the Toronto area and GTA. With over 8 years of experience, painting is truly our passion and we take pride in every project completed. Professional, timely, and clean service is guaranteed. A satisfied customer means we did our job ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?