Avant Garde Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
Toronto ON M4P 1V6
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Avant Garde Cleaning

Reviews for Avant Garde Cleaning

Great House Cleaning Results!

A truly great cleaning company! We have been very happy with the level of service on an ongoing basis for 3-plus years now. I highly recommend their cleaning services both for the home and/or office.
The staff are very friendly and professional with paying attention to the details!
Sue Z in Toronto

Thanks for the review! We apreciate your business.

Ivan

Great cleaning services

I have been using Avant Garde Cleaning service for over three years and I am satisfied with the service they provide and would recommend them without hesitation. They are reliable, trustworthy thorough, with excellent attention to detail . In addition I would like to mention that the products they use are excellent.

Thanks for your kind review! We are grateful for your business.

Rick Longford in Toronto
Rick Longford in Toronto

House Cleaning at its finest!

My wife and I have been using the house cleaning services of Avant Garde for several years now. We are very pleased with the services they deliver and the friendly, professional staff. Life in the city is very hectic and their cleaning services free us up for more fun activities! A big Thank You to Avant Garde.

Thanks for the review! We are so glad to be of service.

More about Avant Garde Cleaning

Avant Garde has been cleaning up Toronto for over 5 years. A true family business, we work together to bring you the level of quality and service people have come to expect from Avant Garde. We personally screen, train and monitor all of our employees to maintain our reputation of ...