Vemex Caulking And Weatherproofing

Reviews for Vemex Caulking And Weatherproofing

Tracy in Brampton
Tracy in Brampton

Superior Job Done

I found Vemex online and I'm so happy I did. Right from the start Veronica was great to speak with. The Vemex team re-caulked all my exterior windows and doors just two days ago at very a reasonable cost and with warranty! The Vemex boys came early, did a super job - with extras - window cleaning and painting of the lintels - in a very timely manner, and cleaned up afterwards. I have already recommended this company to family and boasted to friends about the work done. I give these guys two thumbs up and maximum stars. I highly recommend Vemex. Thank you.

Noel in Toronto
Noel in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Exterior windows and doors re caulking.

Jorge and his team did a great job so as Veronica. I am very impressed and happy. I will definitely recommend Vemex Caulking and Weatherproofing. This is the company that you can trust.

Johnny in Brantford
Johnny in Brantford

Window and Door Caulking

We are very happy with the caulking work Vemex did this June. Right from the beginning, Veronica was extremely friendly and helpful answering all my questions and concerns. Jorge and staff members were also very professional and friendly. We would highly recommend Vemex and use them again in the future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Excelent Caulking Job

We had Vemex replace out caulking on all windows and doors.. they did an excellent job and were extremely clean.. cleaned the windows as they finished also.

Would strongly recommend that anyone who wants to have their caulking replaced, contact Vemex.

Antoine from Bolton
Antoine from Bolton
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Great work, Great service.

Needed my House completely re-caulked and Jorge and Veronica and their team were Amazing. Veronica was very professional and amazing to deal with. The guys that worked on my house were professional and did not leave any mess behind. Great job guys.

Theodore in Toronto
Theodore in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Window caulking

Did windows, doors, pipes and vents. They stripped old caulking, added insulation in gaps, added fresh caulking on thick, painted lintels, cleaned windows. Superb job that exceeded my expectations. Good deal in my opinion.

Bill in
Bill in
1 review Ajax, ON

Exactly As Promised

I contracted Vemex to replace the caulking around our windows after seeing the job performed at a neighbour's house and after a thorough internet review.

The appointment setup was easy and the communications flawless. The team showed up a few minutes early on the scheduled day and completed both floors within a few hours. As promised, old caulking was removed, backer rod inserted into gaps, new caulking added, lentils painted, and exterior windows washed. An additional benefit was the fixing of cracked mortar around any of the stone work attached to the window area. That seemed to be above and beyond.

The team seemed well coordinated, professional, quick but thorough. The price was extremely reasonable and better than other quotes I received, and Jorge and Veronica provide a warranty upon completion. I highly recommend Vemex Caulking And Weatherproofing.

Leo
Leo

Recaulking house exterior

Very happy with dealing with Vemex. Jorge was very responsive, provided a quote below my expectations, and was very prompt and flexible with scheduling the work. He had his crew start working on the house without having met me in person or collected any deposit - only from my text message authorizing them to start the job. His trust in clients quickly earned trust in return. The crew worked very fast and did high quality job, removing old caulk from all exterior windows, doors, vents... etc. and applying generous amount of new caulk with colour matching to surroundings. They even painted the lintels so the rusty metal bar above the windows/doors looked new again. After they are done the crew walked me around the house pointing out the work to make sure I'm completely satisfied, before cleaning up and only then did they even mention payment. Jorge also provided me with official invoice and a 10 year warranty. Couldn't have asked more from a caulking company. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Ava in Scarborough
Ava in Scarborough

Exceptional Service and Caulking!

Jorge, Jacob and the team were so amazing and professional. Quick response time to answer any questions we had. They arrived on-time and completed the job with efficiency. Caulking was well done, colors blended in with the house, and windows were cleaned. Our painter even asked for the Vemex contact information to pass onto his clients after seeing the caulking. Would highly recommend 150%!!

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Windows and Door Caulking

I tried contacting 4 different caulking companies to get a quote for re-caulking all our windows and doors. Vemex was the only company to call me back and came the next morning to give me a quote. We had the work done shortly after that. They showed up exactly on time and finished the job pretty quickly. They did a great job and cleaned up all the old caulking that they removed.

More about Vemex Caulking And Weatherproofing

Vemex Caulking has 15 years experience in the sealant industry. We provide a wide range of commercial and residential caulking services in Toronto and the surrounding areas. We have a reputation for reliable, high quality craftsmanship as a Toronto caulking service provider. Vemex uses high quality materials to ensure durability of the work—so you don’t have to worry about a seal that doesn’t last.