Vemex Caulking And Weatherproofing

ON L3T 2C6
Vemex Caulking And Weatherproofing

Reviews for Vemex Caulking And Weatherproofing

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Exterior window and door re&re-caulk/sealing.

True professionals to re & re-caulk thevwindows and doors of your home. All the team members are very punctual and professional. Great care is taken while they are working on your home from start to finish.
Window cleaning and lentels painted was included.
Written warranty was provided immediately after work was completed. Competitive pricing and excellent quality work!
Thanks to Veronica, Jorge and their crew!

Frank in Milton
Frank in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Exterior Caulking

What an amazing experience from start to finish! I’m not surprised at all the happy customers on this site. I had found Veronica online and was in need of some caulking as I had just had another company do an exterior stucco install. I think I’m this day in age one of the best things you can do for people is give them your time. Veronica took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. Her company was very busy, but managed to squeeze me in within a very very reasonable period of time. Every time I called with a question or to arrange something she would answer or call back within 10 minutes. Everything went so smooth! Thanks Veronica to you and your team for such great work and such a great experience!!

Llum in Richmond Hill
Llum in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home window recaulking

Our home needed all windows recaulked due to condensation and drafts. Veronica from Vemex came to discuss the work required and price. She was very professional and easy to deal with. Upon agreeing to the work Veronica was very responsive in communications to setup the the work date (date had to be rescheduled due to bad weather) and subsequent follow up. The work team too was professional and polite. The work appeared very good, neat and clean. They also did some paint touch up which was unexpected. Highly recommend Vemex!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Entire home Caulking

I emailed Vemex and received a prompt response. Veronica was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions and concerns. They came to my home on the set date and worked quickly and efficiently....they cleaned up after themselves and did a walk through with me when they were done. I can already feel the difference in my home. The crew was so friendly and helpful when I asked questions. Thank you Vemex I will certainly recommend you. Price was competitive.

Noushi in
Noushi in
1 review , ON

Caulking

Jorge and his team are professional and trustworthy. It is a plus to have them. Very nice and personable, definitely they know how to do the job. Ray and Noushi

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Windows Chalking

The service description on Vemex's website looked impressive, I was glad to decide to contact Jorge for the window chalking job. Jorge was very pleasant to talk to. He and his team were efficient, pleasant, and professional, their services were true to what was described on the web with no fuss, no mess. It was an pleasant and comfortable experience having Jorge and his team for the job.

Natasha
Natasha
1 review Georgina, ON

Exterior Chalking

I have never used a company who pays such attention to detail. Vemex Caulking has the friendliest workers and they made our windows look like new.!!! They work together so well and they were all extremely professional. I would highly recommend this company!!! Thank you

Natasha Farquhar

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Outdoor windows

By far one of the best contractors we have dealt with. Quotes came fast and well priced. Work was done when they said they would. Communication was exemplary. We couldn't be happier with the job that Vemex did for us. Thanks for everything!

Bill in Whitby
Bill in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Caulking

Made a call and Veronica was very pleasant and we made an appointment to have my windows and sliding doors all re-caulked. She explained that they will do all and also clean the windows and replace our damaged dryer vent at no extra charge. The guys showed up promptly on the day agreed upon and began to go to work, there were 4 of them and they were very organised and efficient. They were very professional and fast at what they did (It would have taken me a day to do 1 window) they only stopped for a few minutes to have some water that I offered them. They did an excellent job at a more than fair price and I would highly recommend them should you require re-caulking done in your home.

Bill and Diane

Ken a.
Ken a.
2 reviews Milton, ON

Outside caulking

The guys came yesterday, a crew of three. They removed all old caulking and recaulked all doors, windows and vents. They also repainted the rusted window lintels (which were driving me crazy) and cleaned the windows on the outside. Nice neat and tidy job. I'm very pleased. I also called around for several quotes and Vemex is very competitively priced and provide great service. I'm glad to have this job done. I would recommend them for any of your needs.

More about Vemex Caulking And Weatherproofing

Vemex Caulking has 15 years experience in the sealant industry. We provide a wide range of commercial and residential caulking services in Toronto and the surrounding areas. We have a reputation for reliable, high quality craftsmanship as a Toronto caulking service provider. Vemex uses high quality materials to ensure durability of the work—so you don’t have to worry about a seal that doesn’t last.