Maple Grove Roofing

Maple Grove Roofing

Review for Maple Grove Roofing

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Quality Roofing job done

Maple Grove Roofing did a great job on our roof. Nick, Frenchee and the crew are experienced and good at their trade. They came early and were finished when they said they would be. They used quality materials. They gave us a good price. I was at work and my wife's car would not start (the steering and ignition got stuck) Nick got it started for her. They are good local Durham guys. Our roof looks great. Thanks Nick, Frenchee and crew.

More about Maple Grove Roofing

At Maple Grove Roofing, we have a reputation for quality workmanship that has been established by our clients, and proven by my 20+ years experience within the roofing industry. I offer a positive customer experience by paying attention to detail, while still providing reliable and quality services. Maple Grove Roofing ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Bowmanville?