Nice Guy Plumbing

Jodie in Ottawa
Jodie in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

A plumber I can trust

We have hired Omar a couple of times, to fix leaky faucets and toilets, and most recently to move a hose tap from inside the garage to a much more accessible location outdoors.

His prices are reasonable, his work is careful, and he guarantees it. He certainly lives up to his company name - highly recommended.

Thanks very much, Jodie!

Saved us a bundle

Absolutely wonderful! Another plumber had quoted us $15000 suggesting we replace all the plumbing in the house. When Omar came in for the initial quote he solved one of our problems by just realizing the main water line into the house was only half open. We were so shocked with his analysis of the situation we finally asked if we needed to replace the whole system and he was surprised that anyone had even considered this. Since that he has done wonderful work, fixing a couple of issues that were causing the problems all for less that $1000. This is an HONEST nice guy. Highly Recommended!

Thanks for these kind words, Robin! Glad I was able to spare you from a vulture. :)

Peter in Ottawa
Peter in Ottawa

Sink cleared, plunger replaced

Omar was able to accommodate my schedule and arrived right on time (even though I didn't). Just by looking at the junk coming up and out of our sink, he knew what the problem was, solved it right away, and was a wealth of knowledge regarding preventative measures and what we should and shouldn't be worried about in the future. He replaced a part for us on the spot and was willing and able to answer a few other questions we had about the plumbing in our new house. Great guy, great service, great price.

Thanks for the review, Peter, it was nice to meet you!

General plumbing

Omar, at Nice Guy Plumbing, went above and beyond to provide exceptional quality service -- with a smile. Would definitely recommend him. He's knowledgeable, efficient, friendly, and competitively priced. Thanks, Omar!

Thanks for the review, Deborah. It was a pleasure working for you!

Patricia in Orleans
Patricia in Orleans

Great Fast work priced right

My double kitchen sink was backed up and my bath faucet loose. Omar was there in a flash, fixed everything and even tightened a few extra fixtures just to be a nice guy!!

Great fast work at a reasonable price, what more could a customer ask for!!

Thanks for the review Patricia! Your girls are hilarious and cute.

Xia in Ottawa
Xia in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Nice work done for fixing broken toilet soil stack

Last year found the cast iron soil stack of the toilet in my daughter's house was broken. Did some online research/search and chose Omar to do the work for us. The job was done in an professional manner, and he clean the site after work. I am very happy with he has done for us.

Thank you for the review, Xia!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Perfect Name for the Business!

Omar did a number of small jobs around the house that needed attention (leaky drain and toilet, seized on/off valves).
As the company name says, he is a nice guy! He was courteous, thoughtful, and didn't rush through the job.
All the work done has been great!
Would definitely use the company again!

Thanks for the review. Much appreciated :)

Patricia in Ottawa
Patricia in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Last minute issues, no problem!!

We have used Omar's services twice in the last year, and both times he was able to come by quickly and fix our issues. The first time we had a leaky toilet and he determined that it was not as big an issue as we thought it was. I am certain another plumber would not have been as honest and would have charged us a fortune. The 2nd time, our toilet tank(different toilet than the one he already fixed) would not stop running and I was afraid it would overflow. He changed the mechanism, which was out of date, another quick fix that will make our toilet more efficient. He even noticed when he was done that there was an issue with my bathroom sink and fixed it as a bonus! He is now the official plumber of the Gougeon family! Great service!!

Shelagh in Ottawa
Shelagh in Ottawa

Weekend Emergency

The basement drain in my 60+ year old bungalow started backing up on a Saturday. Laundry...toilet...not a good situation... Thankfully Omar was able and willing to make an emergency call that very morning. His approach to troubleshooting the problem was very thoughtful and methodical...not an easy task given that the access point to the main drain had long ago rusted and had been made inaccessible by an attempt to open it by a previous plumber who had stripped the bolt and thread. Omar diagnosed the problem, efficiently created a new access point, and cleaned out the main drain (along with other clogged points in my plumbing system...) His fee was fair and reasonable, which I was really happy about because, well, you never know.

Also, he was really great with my sweet but kind of intense and neurotic dog, which I really appreciated! A "nice guy" indeed. Professional, knowledgeable, friendly... Definitely recommended, I would call him again!

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing work for you.

Simon in Ottawa
Simon in Ottawa

Plumbing

Nice Guy Plumbing
Ottawa
K2A 1A3

Omar genuinely is a "nice guy" and a talented and hard working plumber. One of the jobs we had him do required an unusual and out of date replacement part which he was willing and able to source quickly in order to restore our ancient shower/bath switching unit. His prices are reasonable and he is completely trustworthy. Omar is very open and easy to talk to and he will give you straight answers and information. It shouldn't be hard to find a good plumber but it is... this one does exactly what he says on the tin. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working for you!

More about Nice Guy Plumbing

Hi, I am a fully licensed and insured Plumber with 13 years experience in the trade. I've worked in thousands of Ottawa homes and can offer you expert plumbing service and reasonable prices. Hope to hear from you soon!