True North Exteriors Inc.

Edmonton AB T5V 1R5
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Edmonton  >  True North Exteriors Inc.

Reviews for True North Exteriors Inc.

Ryan G.
Ryan G.
1 review Edmonton, AB

New roof, new front door.

Very professional, efficient, clean and hard working. My wife and I would recommend this company to anyone who ever asked.

Thank you for taking some of your time to write a review. Thank you for your business

Jason
Jason

Replace Shingles

This company was recommended to me by multiple neighbors after a bad hail storm and I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking to get the roofing done on their house. They were super polite, thorough and the best part FAST, I was home from work at 4 pm and they were just finishing up so my 2400 square foot home was completed in less than 9 hours, I was impressed. There was no pressure either, I had a few quotes and they came in provided one and that was it until I decided to call the to book with them. Thanks for the great quality work guys!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are gratefull for the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for your business.

gpmason
gpmason
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Shingle removal and installation

True North was hired to remove and dispose of the old shingles and replace with new 40 year shingles

Thank you for your business. We did give you a 50 years non protated warranty with GAF Timberline HD shingles.

curt389 in Edmonton
curt389 in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Roof and Eaves-troughs Replacement

I'm very happy with True North Exteriors. I got my roof and eaves-troughs done. They worked quickly and professionally. They finished the roofing all in one day. The eaves-troughs were also done (in 1 day, scheduled for about 1 week later). It looks great. They had about 5 workers and put down tarps to catch any tar or debris. The price was good and the quality also appears good.

I just have a couple minor complaints. When I inspected it afterwards, there was a bit of minor debris and left on the roof. And when they took the old shingles off my garage, old glue bits and debris rained down lightly inside my garage - it would have been nice to have been warned in advance about this.

Cost breakdown:
6676.01 GAF shingles, attic static vents (turbo) (1425 sqft house)
2950.06 (including leaf guards for 1025.10 extra)

I got a few quotes and these prices were very competitive. I also discovered that for roof + eaves-troughs, it seems to be a bit easier to use the same company for both.

Overall, I'm completely happy and would recommend True North Exteriors to anyone.

Hi Curtis,
thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and we will use it to become even better for our customers. It was a pleasure working with you.
We hope we can help you or your entourage for more renovation projects.
Have a great day,
Team TNE

Claire in Fort Saskatchewan
Claire in Fort Saskatchewan

Full Shingle Replacement

We could not be happier with the service we received from True North Exteriors! The office and quote staff are exceptional, and the men who completed the installation were awesome. The roof would have been complete in one day had it not been for a random rain storm that blew through at about 5pm. The team showed up at 7am the next morning to finish it up. We would highly recommend True North Exteriors to anyone!

Thank you for leaving this kind review! It was a pleasure working with you! :) TNE team

freedom52
freedom52
1 review Leduc, AB

Replace Shingles and Eavestroughs

I was so very happy with this companies work. They replaced my shingles and the eaves and downspouts. They came early in the morning and were finished my roof just after 7 pm that same day. They came on another day to replace eaves and downspouts. The workers cleaned up any materials on ground and took it away to the dump. The job was done fast and efficiently and I would not hesitate to tell anyone about my great experience with True North Exteriors

Thank you for choosing True North Exteriors and taking the time to share your experience through this kind review! It was a pleasure doing business with you and we are so glad you were happy with our service.

Homeowner
Homeowner
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Roofing Replacement

The work involved removing old Pine shakes from the house and garage in timely manner

Thank you for choosing True North Exteriors and taking the time to leave a review! We're glad you were happy with the work done.

dmarusyn
dmarusyn
1 review , AB

Did a great job at a good price, and left my yard very clean. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for choosing True North Exteriors and taking the time to leave this kind review! We're glad to hear you had a great experienced and honoured that you would even recommend us to others.

marcy
marcy
1 review Saint Albert, AB

Roof re-shingle

They were extremely fast and efficient, we have a large roof with many peaks and valleys and they completed the entire job in one day

Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad you chose True North Exteriors and had a good experience.

dried
dried

new roof shingles

Superior product, efficient work, cleaned up well and came under all competitors in price at a time where my budget was very limited

We're so glad you were happy with our service. Thank you for choosing True North Exteriors and sharing your experience with others through your kind review!

More about True North Exteriors Inc.

True North Exteriors Inc. is an exteriors contractor established in Edmonton since 2008. We specialize in Roofing, Windows & Doors and Eavestroughs. Our company as been built on referrals and our clients satisfaction is our #1 priority.