True North exteriors inc.

Edmonton AB T5V 1R5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Edmonton  >  True North exteriors inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for True North exteriors inc.

curt389 in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I'm very happy with True North Exteriors. I got my roof and eaves-troughs done. They worked quickly and professionally. They finished the roofing all in one day. The eaves-troughs were also done (in 1 day, scheduled for about 1 week later). It looks great. They had about 5 workers and put down tarps to catch any tar or debris. The price was good and the quality also appears good.

I just have a couple minor complaints. When I inspected it afterwards, there was a bit of minor debris and left on the roof. And when they took the old shingles off my garage, old glue bits and debris rained down lightly inside my garage - it would have been nice to have been warned in advance about this.

Cost breakdown:
6676.01 GAF shingles, attic static vents (turbo) (1425 sqft house)
2950.06 (including leaf guards for 1025.10 extra)

I got a few quotes and these prices were very competitive. I also discovered that for roof + eaves-troughs, it seems to be a bit easier to use the same company for both.

Overall, I'm completely happy and would recommend True North Exteriors to anyone.

Claire in Fort Saskatchewan
1 review Edmonton, AB

We could not be happier with the service we received from True North Exteriors! The office and quote staff are exceptional, and the men who completed the installation were awesome. The roof would have been complete in one day had it not been for a random rain storm that blew through at about 5pm. The team showed up at 7am the next morning to finish it up. We would highly recommend True North Exteriors to anyone!

Thank you for leaving this kind review! It was a pleasure working with you! :) TNE team

freedom52
1 review Leduc, AB

I was so very happy with this companies work. They replaced my shingles and the eaves and downspouts. They came early in the morning and were finished my roof just after 7 pm that same day. They came on another day to replace eaves and downspouts. The workers cleaned up any materials on ground and took it away to the dump. The job was done fast and efficiently and I would not hesitate to tell anyone about my great experience with True North Exteriors

Thank you for choosing True North Exteriors and taking the time to share your experience through this kind review! It was a pleasure doing business with you and we are so glad you were happy with our service.

Homeowner
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

The work involved removing old Pine shakes from the house and garage in timely manner

Thank you for choosing True North Exteriors and taking the time to leave a review! We're glad you were happy with the work done.

dmarusyn
1 review , AB

Did a great job at a good price, and left my yard very clean. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for choosing True North Exteriors and taking the time to leave this kind review! We're glad to hear you had a great experienced and honoured that you would even recommend us to others.

marcy
1 review Saint Albert, AB

They were extremely fast and efficient, we have a large roof with many peaks and valleys and they completed the entire job in one day

Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad you chose True North Exteriors and had a good experience.

dried
1 review Edmonton, AB

Superior product, efficient work, cleaned up well and came under all competitors in price at a time where my budget was very limited

We're so glad you were happy with our service. Thank you for choosing True North Exteriors and sharing your experience with others through your kind review!

Faron W.
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

From the estimate to the cleanup, the team was very hard working and professional. Four of my neighbors also had projects done and were all pleased. I have recommended TNE to customers of mine while on the job. I'm a plumbing contractor and we use many of the same principles for our line of work.

We're so glad to hear that you and your neighbours had good experiences with us! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for choosing True North Exteriors and leaving this kind review.

gr8401
1 review , AB

We found the estimating to be very timely with meetings and responses. (Also, the best response in comparison to other companies approached). Competitive pricing. Timelines well communicated and in advance of what we requested. Work completed in a very efficient manner. Quality workmanship and excellent follow up. Invoiced as per quote. Any concerns were addressed in a timely and professional manner. Found representatives of this company to be very approachable and customer focused - excellent service provided.Very pleased with the entire process and confident to recommend this company others.

We're so glad to hear you were pleased with your entire experience with True North Experience! Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to leave this kind and thorough review.

wheyland
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Very organized, tidy and the most efficient workers I have seen in a very long time.

Thank you for choosing True North Exteriors and taking the time to post this very kind review! We're so pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

More about True North exteriors inc.

True North Exteriors Inc. is an exteriors contractor established in Edmonton since 2008. We specialize in Roofing, Windows & Doors, Eavestroughs, Siding, Decks and Framing. Our company as been built on referrals and our clients satisfaction is our #1 priority.