Gta Stone Countertops

Gta Stone Countertops

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Gta Stone Countertops

Granite countertops

Had a wonderful experience working with GTA Countertops in Toronto! Joyce was wonderful and the time she took to text me back information was great. We are thrilled with how they turned out.

Gifty in Toronto
Gifty in Toronto

Amazing !!!!!

Amazing job, we love our new kitchen. We would definitely use Joyce and her team for all of our future renovations. We could not be happier for the work they did.

naveed in Toronto
naveed in Toronto

Quartz Counter Top installation

Great professional job. Always recommend them for better service and quality in the limited time. Great customer service. 5 star rated service. Strongly recommend for kitchen and washroom Reno !

Stephanie in Markham
Stephanie in Markham
0 reviews Huntsville, ON

Easiest part of my kitchen reno

You know how there are always hiccups in any renovation? Well we absolutely had our share with pulling the trigger on a new kitchen in late January before we knew what 2020 had in store for us! Not only did I find myself with huge delays and the loss my my income, but the countertop installer we had originally lined up was radio silent.

The quotes I was getting were almost double what we had planned. It's was very discouraging. I found myself with a greatly reduced household income, a partially finished kitchen and high priced estimates in Muskoka where there are fewer installers to chose from.

After a desperate search on HomeStars to find a solution I reached out to GTA Countertops and 2 other companies with good reviews. Joyce was the first to respond. She is an excellent communicator. Very knowledgeable, informative and no nonsense.

Joyce is my angel. She made it all easy and found cost effective solutions for stone styles that suited my taste.

The installers were professional, skilled and meticulous in their approach to installing a counter in a 36 year old log home where not much was square and level. I believe the term for this is "Muskoka carpentry." For every challenge they encountered, Ming and Shen explained the issues well and presented the most logical solutions.

I can't say enough about how delightful this process was from start to finish! Thank-You Joyce and your excellent team of installers. What a breath of fresh air to deal with trades people that are responsive, professional and true to their promises. I would recommend them to friends and family in a heartbeat!

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to us in these uncertain COVID-19 times.
Nothing matters more than doing a job where we can wake up everyday loving what we do, and your review reminds me and my team that what we do every day is important to our customers. Amazing clients like you are truly what keeps us motivated to keep going everyday. You were an absolute joy to work with and we hope you enjoy your beautiful new kitchen countertops. Thank you so much for your lovely review !!!

Joyce
GTA Stone Countertops

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Love it!

Very good price, great job and good communication. The stone gave my kitchen a new bright look. I got the order in time expected. Professionally installed. I highly recommend them.

Manoj in Toronto
Manoj in Toronto

Very satisfied with the work

They are very professional and completed the work as per time line. Work is very neat and clean. Both countertops and backsplash look beautiful.
I highly recommend GTA Stone countertops. Keep the good work going Joyce !!!!

Private User reviews Huntsville, ON

Cottage kitchen and bathrooms

Joyce was recommended by a friend. Her company GTA Stone Countertops more than met our expectations! She gave great advice on initial choices then found a perfect solution when other changes happened. Our cottage is in Huntsville and she had no problem accepting this commute. We highly recommend GTA Countertops.

Kitchen countertops

Joyce and Gta Stone countertops were great to work with. Answered every call and question I had no matter what time I called, very friendly and punctual. On time delivery and installation at a great price! I highly recommend GTA stone countertops

KenSen in Brampton
KenSen in Brampton

Kitchen renovation with countertop

Joyce has a lot of knowledge with answering all our questions when we were in the process of choosing a counter top company to go with. We are very happy with how our kitchen turned out. The men who came out to install the counter top were very professional and worked efficiently. Even when I had a problem I called her right away and she was able to help me fix it, awesome costumer service! We will recommend you to anyone who asks.

Jorge in Dryden
Jorge in Dryden
1 review Dundalk, ON

Counter top

I Just purchase a Quartz counter top for our kitchen in our new basement from GTA counter tops, Joyce went above and beyond trying to get our top as soon as she could specially with this tough time with virus Covid-19. Counters look amazing we will definitely recommend and use their services again. Thank you!

More about Gta Stone Countertops

GTA Countertops has more than 10 years of combined experience in the fabrication and installation of stone products. We purchase a carefully selected variety of granite, marble and quartz in large quantities and stock it locally. This system allows us to offer the luxury of real, natural granite or quartz counter tops at very affordable prices.

We pride ourselves in helping you achieve a more beautiful, money saving and practical approach to improving your dream home, we do not outsource any part of your project to another company, from start to finish, it is completed by our company!