Gta Stone Countertops

Reviews for Gta Stone Countertops

Neha in Toronto
Neha in Toronto

Replace Kitchen Counter top

Like any typical customer I was shopping around for counter top and sink installation quotes. From the moment I contacted Joyce right up to the final installation, their service has been exceptional. Joyce was very meticulous in her measurement and accurate to the T. Their quote was the cheapest in the market. Their turnaround time was within 3-5 days. I would highly recommend them.
Neha Sangani
Burlington

kitche

The team did an amazing job installing the countertop in our kitchen. They were very professional, friendly and finished their work quickly and effectively, exceeding our expectations. We are more than satisfied with their outcome and highly recommend their service!
Thanks Joyce (Gta Stone Countertops)

Baloch in North York
Baloch in North York

Kitchen renovation

Great job. Installation was perfect. No mistakes. Great customer service. I strongly recommend this company with others. Finishing was perfect. Installed it with a professional team in just one day

Quartz countertops

GTA has a great team from start to finish the work.
They installed quartz countertops in my kitchen and washroom vanity.
I am happy with their service.
I will definitely recommend someone if they quality work at reasonable price contact GTA guys.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen and washroom renovations

We are very pleased with Joyce and her service. Joyce provided her professional advices and encouragements. We moved forward to change our kitchen countertops. We had updated our kitchen countertops few months ago. Lately our washrooms were renovated. We found no suitable vanities for the washrooms. It's a small project but we got to pick quality countertops of our own choice. They looked beautiful. I am glad that I got my own pace to reno my home. Joyce made me feel comfortable even my project is small. I highly recommend my friends to use her service.

Karen in Fraserville
Karen in Fraserville
1 review Fraserville, ON

Happy happy customer

Joyce is a pleasure to work with. Her installers know what they’re doing and go above and beyond. It’s nice to know they understand great customer service. They arrived on time and made sure I was happy with the job. Well Done!!

Richard R
Richard R
5 reviews Port Colborne, ON

Outstanding service and results

We received quotes from several different companies, and Joyce impressed us the most both with her attention to detail and very competitive price. After deciding to contract their services, we were directed to a granite supplier with dozens of options for our preferred granite of Typhoon Bordeaux in order to select the slabs we wanted.

Unfortunately, we had a sudden death in the family the week before installation was scheduled, and Joyce was very understanding and accommodating in rescheduling things for us.

Our 2 tier island especially was a challenging install, but the workers persisted late into the night to ensure the granite was installed to our satisfaction.

We could not be more satisfied with the end result. Joyce and her team exceeded expectations giving us what is now a gorgeous feature of our kitchen and home.

Nrg in North York
Nrg in North York

Outdoor counters

Joyce and the GTA team were very detailed and professional. They made sure measurements were precise. The workers were respectful of our home while working there. The outcome was beautiful.

Kitchen Renovation

We got several quotes from different companies but this was the best of them all! Joyce and her team were very professional and got me my dream kitchen! Thank you!

Phil Parkinson in Innisfil
Phil Parkinson in Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

Granite counter tops

I got quotes from 3 places in my area but their prices and time to install didn't work for me. Joyce was recommended to me from a friend, so I called Joyce and she fit me in asap. Joyce was very professional and measured for the tops and provided a quote on the spot. She really knows her stuff. I was pleased with the time frame and the price. The day the counter tops came the men showed up on time and completed the job in a timely manner. They cleaned up after and swept the driveway where they trimmed the tops. They were professional and polite. I have already told a few people to call Joyce when their ready for counter tops.

Hi Phil,
It was a great pleasure working with you, and thank you so much for your referrals!!

GTA Countertops

More about Gta Stone Countertops

GTA Countertops has more than 10 years of combined experience in the fabrication and installation of stone products. We purchase a carefully selected variety of granite, marble and quartz in large quantities and stock it locally. This system allows us to offer the luxury of real, natural granite or quartz counter tops at very affordable prices.

We pride ourselves in helping you achieve a more beautiful, money saving and practical approach to improving your dream home, we do not outsource any part of your project to another company, from start to finish, it is completed by our company!