Countertops

Reviews for GTA Countertops

Shamsul in North York
Shamsul in North York

Kitchen Renovation

My work was very urgent and I called the GTA Countertops. Surprisingly the owner herself came to my house and take the measurements. I told her to delver the countertops in five days. she told me I cant promise but will try. I thought the price will very high. I was surprise when she give me the price. It was very competitive. She deliver the countertop in four days. My comments about this company is very friendly, promising, competitive, timely service giver, quality of work no question, challenging, and dedicated. I wish their success.

Hi Shamsul,

It was a pleasure to work with you, and I am so happy we have exceeded your expectations, this is the level of customer service GTA Countertop seeks to provide. Enjoy your new counter, and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

Don Wepf in North York
Don Wepf in North York

FANTASTIC SERVICE!

We have had GTA Countertops install counters in our last three houses. They have always installed our countertops on the date and time as promised. It’s hard to find a contractor who actually shows up when promised. If you are looking for a quality contractor who does great work at a reasonable price, look no further....call GTA Countertops.

Hello Don,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to leave a review. We are so glad your experience with us has been great and we look forward to continue working with you in future!

Rey
Rey
1 review Brantford, ON

Countertop for new house

As a custom homebuilder, I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a professional countertop supplier. Excellent workmanship, good enough to put in a high-end home. Installers were professionals at their trade. Overall probably the best balance between price/value in Ontario.

Hello Rey,

Thank you for leaving us a review, competitive pricing is something we feel very strongly about and will always seek to offer. We look forward to continue working with you in the future!

bdhrovat
bdhrovat

Kitchen countertop replaced

GTA countertops were recommended to us by the trusted source and family friend. Still, things can not be taken for granted.

To our delight, from the initial contact, prompt, courteous response to the assessment/measuring visit to the installation day - EVERYTHING went flawlessly well, on time and on budget!
All involved were extremely pleasant, easy to deal with; no delays. No excuses, no time wasted - just a GREAT SERVICE, product and workmanship!!

Hi, thank you so much for your kind words, I wish I could tell you how much it means to us.

GTA countertops

Yeni and Joe in North York
Yeni and Joe in North York

Counters

Joyce was a pleasure to work with, pricing was great and the installers were polite and courteous. A very good experience, I would definitely recommend this company.

Yeni and Joe Brown

Hi Joe,

It was our pleasure. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service, we hope to work with you again in the future, enjoy your new counter!

Linda in Atlanta
Linda in Atlanta
1 review Hamilton, ON

Modern in the country

They did an amazing job. From Joyce showing us the options, the measuring, and the installation. My vision and design came to life. They were on time, great quality and a great price!!!! I would recommend and will use them again when we do our bathrooms!!

Hi Linda,

Thank you for being our valued customer, it has been my pleasure to work with you on your kitchen project. I will hopefully be seeing you soon for your next project!

Tony
Tony

Kitchen counter

The whole process went professionally. This is my second project and there will be more in the future. Highly recommend them.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for choosing us, and it would be our pleasure to continue serving you for your future projects.

cory
cory
1 review , ON

Kitchen

Great work and awesome people.
Always came when they said they would.
They had a 3 hr drive one way and we’re always dedicated to be there and both nights they were at our house till 7-8 at night.
Really appreciate the long drives and late nights.

Highly recommend!!!!!

Hi Cory, thank you for being our valued customer, it is our pleasure to work with you for your project.

Jorge
Jorge

Countertop supply and install for kitchen reno.

High quality customer service, high quality materials and workmanship, low prices!
Job well done , would definitely recommend.

Thank you Jorge ! It is my pleasure to work with you!

Davina in North York
Davina in North York

Kitchen renovation

Joyce was simply fantastic! I highly recommend her services. I am in awe of the work they did for me and how quickly they turned this around. When they called to come in for the installation; they were outstanding! I am so happy with their work I asked Joyce to come back and look at my backsplash. What a pleasure it was to deal with such professionals! The pricing was half of what Home Depot or Lowe’s quotes me and their turn around was going to take weeks! Good luck with your Reno’s and do yourselves a favour and call Joyce!

Hi Davina,

Thank you so much for your kind words and support. I wish I could tell you how much it really means to us.

More about GTA Countertops

GTA Countertops has more than 10 years of combined experience in the fabrication and installation of stone products. We purchase a carefully selected variety of granite, marble and quartz in large quantities and stock it locally. This system allows us to offer the luxury of real, natural granite or quartz counter tops at very affordable prices.

We pride ourselves in helping you achieve a more beautiful, money saving and practical approach to improving your dream home, we do not outsource any part of your project to another company, from start to finish, it is completed by our company!