Ducts Cleaners Home Services

York Regional Municipality ON L3R
Ducts Cleaners Home Services

Reviews for Ducts Cleaners Home Services

Duct Cleaning

DCH did an excellent job and the team was totally professional and know what actually they are doing. They took proper time. Equipment was upto the mark.
Highly recommended

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Unethical and untrustworthy company, don't get caught into this by low price

How it started was receiving cold call from a sales rep named Sameer (#647-491-9415) offering promotion to perform

unlimited ducts and vents cleaning and sanitization with no hook up charges or any other fees to be incurred for a flat rate of $130 cash price.

On day of service, it started out sketchy as the technician (Bill: #547-217-4513) arrived and right off the bat says he can do a more detailed job in cleaning for another $150. When I declined that offer because it's too expensive, he then asks how much can you offer. The other helper/technician was very nice in attitude and careful with the vacuum hose, but Bill is very careless with the hose scratching your wall. Bill's response is "you can take some paint and do touch up on the edge, it's very easy". I'm like whatever, so I'm like repositioning their hose and carry it so that it doesn't damage my walls.

Regardless, but the main reason for this negative review is this company being unethical and untrustworthy. Over the phone and on their website, they indicated that they can show me the before and after pictures showing how good their cleaning service is. However, when I asked for that, Bill indicated that don't worry, it's clean and not to worry. He then followed up saying that "oh, the battery is dead on the camera", so cannot show me. Now the worst is that for the payment, I've paid him $140 in $20 bills as I do not have exact change. Bill comes back that he has no change on him, and he will go grab a coffee nearby and return me the $10 change. How naive I was to believe him...I thought for $10, a company shouldn't rob my money. I was completely 100% wrong.

1) Called Bill about 1.5 hrs later, he picked up and says he's on his way.
2) Called again after another 40 mins and he's already not picking up.
3) Called Sameer the sales rep and explained to him the situation and says he will call me back.
4) 30 mins later, tried calling Sameer and his phone is turned off.
5) Called the company Ducts Cleaners Home Services (647-479-6886) and sales manager picked up and explained my situation. He claims that the company has been in business for over a decade and would not rob $10. So he will follow up and get back to me the next day.
6) Never heard back from him so I followed up with him 3 days later, and his response was Bill will return the money whenever he's in the area. I asked him if he can simply e-transfer the money to me so that I don't have to wait at home or have him drive out for this. Originally I believed him as the sales manager will text me on my phone and I can confirm with him my e-mail address.

Guess what happens after, none of the telephone numbers work as in Bill and Sameer's phone auto-rejected my number, and for the company numbers will simply not pickup the phone. Been calling daily for the past 5 days and complete darkness.

Therefore my warning to you is, even for $10 this company is willing to rob from their customer, such an unethical and untrustworthy bahaviour, think of the quality that this company is able to provide to you.

Emile
Emile

STOP CALLING!!!!

LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE....YOU GUYS KEEP CALLING AND WILL NOT STOP. GOING ON SIX MONTHS NOW, EVERY SINGLE DAY. I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO THE CRTC, NEXT TIME I WILL HAVE YOU SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT AND WHEN YOU COME TO THE DOOR I WONT ANSWER, I WILL KEEP DOING THIS UNTIL YOU STOP CALLING.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

satisfied Job

really good coumpany very professional guyes rhy did very good jaon i am truly happy with servises
i got my both houses dont and thy give m $10 discount for eich House
thanks Sunil

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto

Ducts Cleaning

I had my house ducts cleaning from this company and first of all they were not on time which I specifically told them they should be one time and secondly they did not clean all ducts and within 10 mins they said job is done. I asked what about vent cleaning, they confirmed its done too, how its possible one guy clean all ducts including vent within 10 mins.

Other girl who name as catherine suppose to be supervisor, engaged me and taking my interview about housing etc, and pushing me to pay extra $400 to have vacuum duct cleaning and by the time they were leaving asking me to pay $100 to complete the cleaning job.

I had reported this matter three times since March 10th 2017 but on my every call they said they will get back to me and no body called me back.

Don't get victim on their low price offer.

Regards,
Ali Naeem
ali.naeem@hotmail.com

love in Toronto
love in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Best for Duct Cleaning

This was the Best Services and Gus was fully friendly
they did very good job for sure next yeas again i will call them again for me and my Father's House

Sam from Toronto
Sam from Toronto

Impressed first to find them being inauthentic and suspect

Their sales rep from the kept calling me for 2 months offering a deal. I told them I was doing a renovation and I would work with them when done.
When I finally was completed the renovation, I told them that I was ready for them. They offered me a great deal and said that there would be a fixed price and I would have to pay nothing more.
Their worker came over and looked at my furnace
He said it was super dirty and that I would need to clean my furnace, my coil and that would cost me an additional $400 but he could do it for me for an additional $250 if I didnt tell their boss.

This bait and switch sales tactic was not appreciated.

The sales person that called me should have known what I needed. He knew that I was having a renovation. The tactics of the company were highly suspect. I dont like doing business with folks that promise one thing and do another when the rubber hits the road. I would stay away from these guys till they improve their sales tactics.

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Richmond Hill?