This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.
Extremely Satisfied with the job that was done. I’ll be referring this duct cleaning to all of my friends and family. And after its due date i'll choose this company again.
Thanks Duct Cleaners ...
How it started was receiving cold call from a sales rep named Sameer (#647-491-9415) offering promotion to perform
unlimited ducts and vents cleaning and sanitization with no hook up charges or any other fees to be incurred for a flat rate of $130 cash price.
On day of service, it started out sketchy as the technician (Bill: #547-217-4513) arrived and right off the bat says he can do a more detailed job in cleaning for another $150. When I declined that offer because it's too expensive, he then asks how much can you offer. The other helper/technician was very nice in attitude and careful with the vacuum hose, but Bill is very careless with the hose scratching your wall. Bill's response is "you can take some paint and do touch up on the edge, it's very easy". I'm like whatever, so I'm like repositioning their hose and carry it so that it doesn't damage my walls.
Regardless, but the main reason for this negative review is this company being unethical and untrustworthy. Over the phone and on their website, they indicated that they can show me the before and after pictures showing how good their cleaning service is. However, when I asked for that, Bill indicated that don't worry, it's clean and not to worry. He then followed up saying that "oh, the battery is dead on the camera", so cannot show me. Now the worst is that for the payment, I've paid him $140 in $20 bills as I do not have exact change. Bill comes back that he has no change on him, and he will go grab a coffee nearby and return me the $10 change. How naive I was to believe him...I thought for $10, a company shouldn't rob my money. I was completely 100% wrong.
1) Called Bill about 1.5 hrs later, he picked up and says he's on his way.
2) Called again after another 40 mins and he's already not picking up.
3) Called Sameer the sales rep and explained to him the situation and says he will call me back.
4) 30 mins later, tried calling Sameer and his phone is turned off.
5) Called the company Ducts Cleaners Home Services (647-479-6886) and sales manager picked up and explained my situation. He claims that the company has been in business for over a decade and would not rob $10. So he will follow up and get back to me the next day.
6) Never heard back from him so I followed up with him 3 days later, and his response was Bill will return the money whenever he's in the area. I asked him if he can simply e-transfer the money to me so that I don't have to wait at home or have him drive out for this. Originally I believed him as the sales manager will text me on my phone and I can confirm with him my e-mail address.
Guess what happens after, none of the telephone numbers work as in Bill and Sameer's phone auto-rejected my number, and for the company numbers will simply not pickup the phone. Been calling daily for the past 5 days and complete darkness.
Therefore my warning to you is, even for $10 this company is willing to rob from their customer, such an unethical and untrustworthy bahaviour, think of the quality that this company is able to provide to you.
LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE....YOU GUYS KEEP CALLING AND WILL NOT STOP. GOING ON SIX MONTHS NOW, EVERY SINGLE DAY. I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO THE CRTC, NEXT TIME I WILL HAVE YOU SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT AND WHEN YOU COME TO THE DOOR I WONT ANSWER, I WILL KEEP DOING THIS UNTIL YOU STOP CALLING.
I had my house ducts cleaning from this company and first of all they were not on time which I specifically told them they should be one time and secondly they did not clean all ducts and within 10 mins they said job is done. I asked what about vent cleaning, they confirmed its done too, how its possible one guy clean all ducts including vent within 10 mins.
Other girl who name as catherine suppose to be supervisor, engaged me and taking my interview about housing etc, and pushing me to pay extra $400 to have vacuum duct cleaning and by the time they were leaving asking me to pay $100 to complete the cleaning job.
I had reported this matter three times since March 10th 2017 but on my every call they said they will get back to me and no body called me back.
Don't get victim on their low price offer.