Ducts Cleaners Home Services

Reviews for Ducts Cleaners Home Services

Emile
Emile

STOP CALLING!!!!

LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE....YOU GUYS KEEP CALLING AND WILL NOT STOP. GOING ON SIX MONTHS NOW, EVERY SINGLE DAY. I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO THE CRTC, NEXT TIME I WILL HAVE YOU SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT AND WHEN YOU COME TO THE DOOR I WONT ANSWER, I WILL KEEP DOING THIS UNTIL YOU STOP CALLING.

satisfied Job

really good coumpany very professional guyes rhy did very good jaon i am truly happy with servises
i got my both houses dont and thy give m $10 discount for eich House
thanks Sunil

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto

Ducts Cleaning

I had my house ducts cleaning from this company and first of all they were not on time which I specifically told them they should be one time and secondly they did not clean all ducts and within 10 mins they said job is done. I asked what about vent cleaning, they confirmed its done too, how its possible one guy clean all ducts including vent within 10 mins.

Other girl who name as catherine suppose to be supervisor, engaged me and taking my interview about housing etc, and pushing me to pay extra $400 to have vacuum duct cleaning and by the time they were leaving asking me to pay $100 to complete the cleaning job.

I had reported this matter three times since March 10th 2017 but on my every call they said they will get back to me and no body called me back.

Don't get victim on their low price offer.

Regards,
Ali Naeem
[email protected]

love in Toronto
love in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Best for Duct Cleaning

This was the Best Services and Gus was fully friendly
they did very good job for sure next yeas again i will call them again for me and my Father's House

Sam from Toronto
Sam from Toronto

Impressed first to find them being inauthentic and suspect

Their sales rep from the kept calling me for 2 months offering a deal. I told them I was doing a renovation and I would work with them when done.
When I finally was completed the renovation, I told them that I was ready for them. They offered me a great deal and said that there would be a fixed price and I would have to pay nothing more.
Their worker came over and looked at my furnace
He said it was super dirty and that I would need to clean my furnace, my coil and that would cost me an additional $400 but he could do it for me for an additional $250 if I didnt tell their boss.

This bait and switch sales tactic was not appreciated.

The sales person that called me should have known what I needed. He knew that I was having a renovation. The tactics of the company were highly suspect. I dont like doing business with folks that promise one thing and do another when the rubber hits the road. I would stay away from these guys till they improve their sales tactics.