A&D Demolition

HomeStars  >  Demolition in North Vancouver  >  A&D Demolition

Review for A&D Demolition

1 review Vancouver, BC

Unbearably bad Service

I have dealt with this company and the owner shahram and I must say that I was extremely upset with my choice of contractor as I received a less than satisfactory result. I would not recommend them to my worst enemy.

More about A&D Demolition

A&D Demolition and Asbestos Removal is a North Vancouver based company, that counts with over 5 years of experience, the equipment, and the team to offer you a quality job at a reasonable price, making safety and punctuality our priority. Whether you are a homeowner or a business proprietor, you ...