RC Renovations R.C. Renovations

Review for RC Renovations R.C. Renovations

Jenny in Toronto
Jenny in Toronto

Fence

July 2015 contract was signed by myself and 4 other neighbours in Brampton. RC RENOVATIONS Owner Ron took our deposits, in my case $700 and he NEVER returned, he didn't answer phone calls only some texts & emails. In the texts he promised to start the fence next week, next week, next week, etc. you get the point. After many excuses & text arguments only with me, as he never spoke to the others ever again, now into September, Ron agreed to refund us, which he said would come by certified cheque by express mail. Needless to say, that never happened. His partner in crime Lesley did mail me a cheque for $230 on Ron's behalf. But nothing was refunded back to my other neighbours. He simply took the deposits, never started the work, never returned to the neighbourhood. I can only image how much money they collected and never did any work. It's blatant theft. The company Facebook page has been removed after my review. Their website is no longer in service. www.rcrenovations.ca The phone number 416-819-5722 no longer goes to the company voicemail and no one answers.

What I learned is "no money upfront until you start something"