Mississauga ON L4T 3T6

Reviews for Seven Star Moving

Private User reviews Wiarton, ON

Moved from Thornhill to North York

Akbar and his crew did a fantastic job with my move on September 1st. They were all professional, efficient and most of all, attentive/careful with my belongings. I will be using their services in the future and recommend anyone looking to use Akbar's services. Thanks again!

Emad Awadalla  in Richmond Hill
Emad Awadalla in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Moving Made Easy From Markham To Richmond Hill

reliable professional Moving Company
Akbar The Owner is very honest Cheerful Person That will explain everything about your move in the first meeting Put a plan and time frame for Your Move
moving Day I had the pleasure to meet the Crew ,three Amazing Movers
That Took really Good Care of each piece of furniture
They Did help me to wrap , de-assemble my four bedrooms , dinning , Office , beautiful Breakfast Glass table , then assemble Every thing
We felt we settled in right away
Thanks Akbar , Kamba & Abbas and the supervisor one site

marnie S.
marnie S.

Dividing a storage locker, moving to an apt building, returning items to the storage unit (all within a week!)

Al and his Team at Seven Star moving were the most gracious and friendly movers I have encountered! They called immediately about a fair quote -then provided the service of moving my things 3 times in a week. With that came a team of prompt, efficient and hardworking folks. They handled my furniture with care and orderliness. Thanks again guys!
I would highly recommend Seven Star Moving!
Marnie S.

RWP in Mississauga
RWP in Mississauga

Small move

Bought some furniture on Kijiji and had one mover not show up as contracted. Desperate I called Al at Seven Star and arranged a move for a Saturday afternoon. He showed up 15 minutes early and did a great job moving. Professional, polite and did a quality job.

Paul in Kitchener
Paul in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

VICTIMS OF SEVEN STAR MOVING

Seven Star Moving provided us with a hugely unethical moving experience and consequently this company does not even rate one star. Our custom made granite table was smashed to pieces due to unnecessary negligence. The company owner promised that the issue would be addressed and attended to but he failed to come forward. Further, after many attempts to contact him there has been no response. He is keeping himself off the radar and refuses to take ownership of the problem. Clearly, post move customer service standards do not exist here. It is highly recommended that potential customers be aware of the unprofessional, dishonorable practices of this company.
VICTIMS OF SEVEN STAR MOVING

Amir
Amir

Thinking of moving, USE THESE GUYS!!!

Book Al to move you, you won’t be disappointment!

After doing research and contacting other companies, we decided to move forward with Seven Star Moving. Al was responsive & courteous in his emails & commutations and booked us in. The movers arrived on time started to work away. They were very organized with a plan of attack. No time-wasting throughout the move and our home and items were taken care of at all times.

It is hard to find good people, especially movers, so we look forward to future moves with Al and his teams assistance.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

ALL STAR MOVERS

Seven Stars Movers are ALL STARS. My daughter hired the company to move her packed boxes and furniture from her 2 bedroom apartment in Richmond Hill to their new home in Hamilton. My daughter and son-in-law were unable to be present on moving day and asked my husband and I to monitor the move. Al called a half hour before their arrival and the truck arrived on time. The team loaded and packed each item with care and precision. They were professional, courteous and worked extremely diligently. We had a few hiccups with large pieces of furniture, but the team was able and up for the challenge. We were extremely satisfied and highly recommend this company.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Moving

We had a great crew who made a stressful day run very smoothly. They were helpful and cheerful and provided excellent service. We would recommend this company without any hesitation. Thank you!

I just want to say thanks for this well written review. I am glad you found seven star moving inc useful.
Best wishes to you and your family in your new lovely house, Al.

Tharwat
Tharwat

Moving houses

Very fast and friendly service. Took care with fragile objects and made sure furniture and boxes were placed in the right room.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. Looking forward to work with you again in the future.
Thanks!

farah.rad25
farah.rad25

Moving

One of the best moving experiences we had in past 15 years! It was very smooth and professional!

Dear Mrs.Farah,
I am so glad to hear you are happy with your movers. Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience online. All the best to you and your family in your new house.
Thanks!

More about Seven Star Moving

Seven Star Moving

We are a company that aims to make our Customers happy. We believe that TEAMWORK is the key and our customers are part of that team.

Our contribution to the team is our 10 years of moving experience. The customer's contribution is their knowledge of what needs to be moved.

As a team we will determine the best plan for a successful move.

Seven Star Moving provides RESIDENTIAL, HOUSE, CONDO, COMMERCIAL and OFFICE moving services.

• We will work with you to determine the best plan of action for your upcoming move.

• We will work with you to ensure that plan is efficiently executed.

• We can help you pack your belongings.

• We can help you find storage soluions to fit your needs and budget.

• We can help you with small moving jobs as well as big ones.

• We provide an honest and ethical service.

NO hidden fees. NO tricks.