Seven Star Moving

Reviews for Seven Star Moving

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Moving

We had a great crew who made a stressful day run very smoothly. They were helpful and cheerful and provided excellent service. We would recommend this company without any hesitation. Thank you!

I just want to say thanks for this well written review. I am glad you found seven star moving inc useful.
Best wishes to you and your family in your new lovely house, Al.

Tharwat
Tharwat

Moving houses

Very fast and friendly service. Took care with fragile objects and made sure furniture and boxes were placed in the right room.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. Looking forward to work with you again in the future.
Thanks!

farah.rad25
farah.rad25

Moving

One of the best moving experiences we had in past 15 years! It was very smooth and professional!

Dear Mrs.Farah,
I am so glad to hear you are happy with your movers. Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience online. All the best to you and your family in your new house.
Thanks!

brijeshpatel81
brijeshpatel81

Moving

Great help and took care of my stuff .definitely will use them again...stress free move...awesome job guys

Thank you for the kind words. We work hard to offer the best service to our valuable customers, so I am happy to see that reflected on your moving date. Thanks again!
Al

ilangosiva.7
ilangosiva.7

Moving

Very good service, I will highly recommend seven star moving inc. Had a bad experience with my previous movers, but this company no hidden costs. Thanks from Al and his crew.

Dear Mr.Shan,
I am very happy to hear about your experience with Seven star moving inc and we are glad you enjoyed our service in Brampton. I wish I had known you before your bad experience with the previous movers.
Hope to see you again.
Thanks,
Al

Marwan zahra in Mississauga
Marwan zahra in Mississauga

thanks Akbar foe the best serveries

I would like to thank Akbar and his team for the great job, people you can trust with full help and services ,I recommend his company for every body need a stress relief, thank you again.

I appreciate your lovely review.
Thanks for taking time out to share your experience with seven star moving here in GTA. All the best to you and your family.
Thanks again!

Sameeta
Sameeta

Moving service

Akbar and Mike recently helped me for my move.It was a hassle free,smooth and very convenient move. They both were amazing.No scratch or any damage done.They take good care of your stuff.This is not the first time I have used their services, known them for 9years.They provide the best service every time.I highly recommend their service as best Movers

Jing
Jing

moving

We had a great time dealing with Akbar and his team, Akbar was able to help us with very short time notice, they are really professional and had the job done in sufficient time and very reasonable price. I would recommend him to all my friends in the future.

Joëlle in San Francisco
Joëlle in San Francisco
1 review Hamilton, ON

Strong, Hard working professionals

Ivan and Allen were awesome! They didn't have an easy task moving a king size mattress up 3 very awkward and steap set of stairs! As young as these guys look they are quick, efficient, caring and polite. They had an amazing attitude the whole day and got us out and in within a few hours! We are incredibly happy with their service! They cared about our belongings as if it was their own. Thank you so much guys, you made our moving day stress free and worth every penny.

Joelle & alex.

Peter
Peter

1 bedroom apartment move.

Al and his team were on time and were courteous, professional, and respectful of other tenants. Above all, they showed great flexibility in working with changing conditions and access to both sites. They took great care with each and every item, and were extremely efficient. Both moving sites had extremely tight parking conditions, which they managed with great skill. I would definitely hire them again, and refer them to all of my friends, they were a pleasure to work with.

More about Seven Star Moving

Seven Star Moving

We are a company that aims to make our Customers happy. We believe that TEAMWORK is the key and our customers are part of that team.

Our contribution to the team is our 10 years of moving experience. The customer's contribution is their knowledge of what needs to be moved.

As a team we will determine the best plan for a successful move.

Seven Star Moving provides RESIDENTIAL, HOUSE, CONDO, COMMERCIAL and OFFICE moving services.

• We will work with you to determine the best plan of action for your upcoming move.

• We will work with you to ensure that plan is efficiently executed.

• We can help you pack your belongings.

• We can help you find storage soluions to fit your needs and budget.

• We can help you with small moving jobs as well as big ones.

• We provide an honest and ethical service.

NO hidden fees. NO tricks.