Edko Enterprise Waterproofing

Reviews for Edko Enterprise Waterproofing

Dan
Dan

Wet basement repair

Had a leak in my basement under the stairs area. The job was done outside and inside of the house. No mess at the house after the contractor left our house!! Very happy with Ed and his crew.

Kevin
Kevin

Waterproofing

Very satisfied with the work the guys did. Professional, polite and knowledgeable. Work was scheduled in the same week when I called and completed as per agreed schedule. Great company to work with. Highly recommend.

Aubrey &.
Aubrey &.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement leak repair.

Edgar and his team at Edko Enterprise Waterproofing is nothing short of a world class organization. Pricing is very competitive, timing and follow up were met on the dates and times stated by Edgar and clean up was satisfactory. It truly was a pleasure having Edgar and his team on my project to repair our leaking basement. We were very impressed with Edgars ability to overcome a problematic constraint we had with our project.
We would highly recommend Edko Enterprise to anyone looking to have basement leaks repaired.

Tetyana
Tetyana

Bathroom Renovation

We hired Edko Enterprise to complete plumbing work for bathroom renovation at our house. The work involved relocation of the bathtub, introduction of the shower, and two sinks (instead of one). The job was very time sensity, as we have small kids, and we were afraid that the work will take too long. Edko’s team was very efficient and responsible, showed on time, and finished work as originally promised. Once the work was done we had no issues with the plumbing, everything was working smothly, with no leaks or other complaints. Highly recommend this company.

ivanpark777
ivanpark777
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Leak in basement

I found out that we have a leak in our basement but could not locate it as our basement is finished. I called couple of companies and all of them kind of pointed in same general direction but could not actually pin point the crack or water source. I found Edko waterproofing on homestars and called them. Edgar came out and did an inspection he used a thermal camera and moisture meter to exactly locate the spot. With in a week his crew came out to do the job
They were clean and professional. Did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend Edko in future.

Highly recommended A

thank you . it was a pleasure working with you.

Joe from Thornhill
Joe from Thornhill

Window Wells and Waterproofing

Our original basement window wells were shallow and crumbling. EDKO had done waterproofing, sump pump installation and sewer lateral replacement for us this past year (and helped us apply for the City of Markham rebates), so I called Edgar for an estimate. We decided to go ahead with full window well replacement and exterior waterproofing for the side of our house. The price was good, and the hardworking and professional crew, Nazar and Shamar, did a great job! We would gladly recommend EDKO to anybody that needs waterproofing and related work done on their property!

Joe, it was a pleasure working with you. thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and experience with fellow homeowners. its We always aim to be the BEST when it comes to basement waterproofing by providing a reasonable pricing and client satisfactory to all our clients. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future! Thank you for choosing Edko Enterprise Waterproofing

ANANDKUMAR
ANANDKUMAR

Basement external Water proofing

Edko did a great job. They started my work timely and completed it very timely. My queries were answered timely and they were available all the time whenever I needed them. I would highly recommend them. Thank you for your help in getting waterproofing done timely and within agreed budget.

Jo
Jo

Basement waterproofing

Carefully assessed the need, made a proposal, did a terrific job and made sure the application for rebate was ready to send in. And did it within days. They did more than I had asked for, and I am pleased, because it solved an underlying problem I had been putting off dealing with.

Jo, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and experience with fellow homeowners. We always aim to be the BEST when it comes to basement waterproofing by providing a reasonable pricing and client satisfactory to all our clients. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future! Thank you for choosing Edko Enterprise Waterproofing

Margarita
Margarita

Waterproofing

My basement flooded 1 week before a new tenant was moving in and before i was going on a long-planned vacation. I was in sheer panic. Edgar came to the rescue! He was extremely knowledgeable, professional and curteous. He gave great suggestions. And, his team was able to come and complete the work, literally, in 1 day!!!!! And just in time for another torrential downpour, which this time left my basement bone dry! Edgar went above and beyond by sending me photos of the work in progress and coming to check on the work after i got back. I cannot thank you enough, Edgar! I was able to have a holiday and my new tenant has settled in in a dry apartment. All thanks to you and your team. I will always remember this.

Thank you very much for the kind word. i always try my best as solving the issues at timely manner and im glad you enjoying the dry basement. it was a pleasure working with you

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

Great service!

Edgar’s team was very clean, professional, and fast! They were honest and provided options for us. We had flooding issues since the first day we moved in and so far (even after a big storm) our basement is bone dry. We would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Thanks again!

thank you for kind words. it was a pleasure to work with you and we always do our best in making sure customers basements stay dry

More about Edko Enterprise Waterproofing

Edko Enterprise specializes in Waterproofing, Drains, Underpinning, Additions and manymore. Using best products available for the job, no corners cut. We do all the jobs in the house, no sub-contracting. Also offering amazing 25 year warranty that is fully transferable on all our waterproofing jobs. We also do Underpinning, Walkouts, Concrete floors, Additions excavations and foundations , Slab on grade.

Services Included:
Addition excavation and build
Concrete floors
Slab on grade

Fully lic and insured.
City of Toronto Rebates Available!!