Furniture

Reviews for Alaev Furniture Assembly Toronto

Laurie in Toronto
Laurie in Toronto

Difficult Wall Bed + Storage Unit Assembly

I shopped around looking for someone to assembly my Bestar wall bed and I am SO happy I picked Alaev. Other places quoted me almost 200% more than Alaev.

From the beginning, Eli's response was professional and efficient. He even moved around some of his team's schedule to accommodate the date that I needed it built. Eli also communicated with me via phone to ensure that we were on the same page about exactly what I needed.

Eli sent Zurab and George for the job and I could not be more impressed with their work and professionalism. Zurab called the morning of to confirm the appointment and arrived right on the dot at 9am. Alaev charged by the hour and both men worked hard the entire time they were here. Zurab tells me that there were at least 750 screws needed to set up the wall bed. They worked efficiently, consulting with me along the way about placement, etc. and offered to help me cut out the baseboard, add extra screws to secure the storage unit, etc. They did not even take a washroom break. Their job was excellent. They even helped me throw out garbage & recycling along the way (which other companies specifically said they would not do).

Very happy and will definitely use them again!

Thank you very much.

Pari in Toronto
Pari in Toronto

Furniture Assembly

We required assistance with assembling some Ikea furniture for an upcoming exhibition, and the friendly, super efficient Alaev staff got the job done in no time. They helped us move the boxes and were quick but careful with assembling. This was a great experience from start to finish, you can really count on them. We are thrilled with the outcome and look forward to working with you again in the future! Thanks so much!

ellabrikker
ellabrikker

Furniture assembly

Absolutely wonderful ,very attentive,friendly service.Prompt and professional.We are thanking staff at Homestars for great work.Ella

nahomsean74
nahomsean74

Kitchen installation

The guys provided me with great excellent service I was very impressed with the fair pricing I would definitely recommend them again

Sanket
Sanket

CANADIAN TIRE WARDROBE ASSEMBLY

EFFICIENT, QUICK & PROFESSIONAL SERVICE !!
I totally recommend having your household furniture assembly service done from these guys based on my personal experience.
We came to know halfway during assembly that we got a defective piece from Canadian Tire, so this people went back and the day when i got the part replaced, came back right away on the same day, as per our time conveniency.
FULLY SATISFIED!! :)

Nelson
Nelson

Basement Reno

The guys completed the work on time. They were professional, and discussed the project before starting, to avoid issues. They were carefull not to damage other areas of the house, and cleaned up after the work was done. I would definitely recommend them to friends.

Aldar
Aldar

UPHOLSTERED BED

Great service! Friendly, fast and super efficient! I am so happy and satisfied! 10 out of 10! Would recommend to everybody!

John
John

Bedroom set assemble

Good price, even they charge by hour , they didn’t stretch the time, professional, quick, on time, did exactly what I needed, very happy with the service

More about Alaev Furniture Assembly Toronto

Welcome to Alaev,

With years of experience we bring professional furniture services to you. Our services include the moving and assembling of furniture. We specialize in Ikea, WayFair and Structube products, just to name a few. We will work with any brand! As well, we pride ourselves in our ability to quickly assemble, move or disassemble any type of furniture.

In addition, we offer Professional Painting services, as well as Drywall fixes and Patch work. We are here to help with your home renovation needs!

Let us transform any room with a fresh new coat of paint and newly assembled furniture, Alaev will professionally and honestly take care of of the tough stuff.

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up with our latest projects!
Call us to discuss what is possible.