West End Construction

Reviews for West End Construction

Dave in Saint Catharines
Dave in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Washroom sink and plumbing repair

Ali was great. He came to the house was polite, quick and new exactly what to do. The job was completed and everyone is happy. I asked him for additional advice on my other bathroom and he was happy to spend time discussing options for me. I definitely think you should contact him if you need work done. Dave

RashidMuhammad in Mississauga
RashidMuhammad in Mississauga

Basement Renovation

These guys finished my basement with a bedroom and washroom. The quality of work was amazing and they finished it within 3 weeks. I am happy with their work and will definitely contact them in the future.

More about West End Construction

West End Construction is a locally owned and operated home remodelling company located in Mississauga, Ontario. We specialize in anything and everything related to home remodelling. We have been serving GTA and all surrounding areas as a growing company We offer the best prices and friendly services offered in town! ...