Express Garage Doors

Garage Doors & Hardware
Vaughan ON L4K 1G6
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Toronto  >  Express Garage Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Express Garage Doors

Doris in Toronto

It was a pleasure working with Adam from Express Garage Doors. He was very professional, quick with getting the order and having the job completed. The installers were also very professional and I am very satisfied with the completion of the work. Would highly recommend this compay

Thanks for the review Doris

Albert in Toronto

They did a great job really helped us out in a rush. We have used this company a few times and Adam has always come through with good service, honest estimates and quality work.

Job Price

Hay Albert glad we could help

maria in Toronto

Quick diagnosis of the problem and quick to schedule the repair. When he got here he was professional and friendly. I'm surprised they got to me so quickly, but thankful for their quick work!

Job Price

We appreciate your positive feedback about our company..

Jully in Toronto

Our door went out of alignment late on a Saturday afternoon. Called 3 other door companies who did not answer the phone. Called Express Garage Doors. Steve arrived within 30 minutes and fixed the door quickly. Excellent service.

Job Price

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that we did a good job.

maguey in Montreal
2 reviews Montreal, PQ

We always call Express Garage Doors when we have a garage door issue and we are never disappointed. The service technicians, including Dave who came over today, are always prompt, courteous and efficient, and the prices always seem reasonable.

Job Price

thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our company.

ShawnJR from Buffalo
2 reviews St-Bruno-de-Montarville, PQ

I was stuck and unable to get into my garage. I called Express Garage door and they came quickly to help me change the garage opener. They even programmed 2 remotes for me. I am very satisfied with their service. They were very reasonable with their price too!

Thanks for the review Shawn

Abdul in Toronto

Lately we got our new door installed thanks for the big help from Express Garage doors. Their technicians did very good job and was quite impressive as well. im happy we choose them to install us a new door it looks great and work amazing.