Eastern Western Construction

Reviews for Eastern Western Construction

Jennifer
Jennifer

Bathroom renovation

Eastern Western Construction was great to work with. Yiannis is very responsive to emails and receptive to questions and suggestions for materials. Frank was amazing on site and has such attention to detail working hard to make sure things are done correctly. We would definitely recommend to friends and family and hope to use them for a larger renovation in the future

Thank you for your business Jenifer!
My team and my self will be happy to help you with your next project, We will be happy to provide our professional services.

Professional & friendly

The guys we worked with were all professional and very friendly. Frank was excellent. We have worked with contractors before, and this experience was far superior. We hired this team to gut and retile our shower. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much for your time and review.

Peter Valentinov  in Toronto
Peter Valentinov in Toronto

Amazing condo renovation

I fully renovated my condo including walls floor and kitchen. Eastern Western Construction did amazing job and exceeded my expectations. I am recommending them to everybody who is looking for precise quality work and achieved deadlines.

Thank you for review Dear Peter.
I will be happy to work for you in future.

ujjwal in Toronto
ujjwal in Toronto

Great work!

I was really happy with their work! They were very professional and completed the work on time. I would definitely recommend this company and will use their services in the future.

Thank you for review.
Enjoy your new bathroom .
We will be happy to work for you in the future and Thank you for your business with Eastern Western Construction

gakeogan in Toronto, Ontario
gakeogan in Toronto, Ontario

No need to look further for a contractor!!!

Great company. Yiannis is so professional. Never thought it would be as smooth as it went for my project. Basement reno with bathroom. The project was on time.. delivered what was expected.. offered advice on design and no added cost. Further more price is exceptional for work done vs other qoutes in the industry. Enjoying the space and will be using Yiannis again soon for another potential project. Totally recommend. Dont hesitate to work with Eastern Western.

Thank you for you busness and Thank you for review was pleasure to work with you and finish your basement!
Enjoy your new place !!

Yiannis Goniadis

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Washroom Upgrade

We had engaged Yiannis and team for our washroom upgrade. He has done an excellent job. Best part of dealing with him was the time he spent with us for chosing the right fittings and also the after completion service which he has given. We had a small issue after almost a month and he was kind enough to come over after the completion of his days work to fix the problem.
Thanks Yiannis.

Dinesh

Thank you for your Business Dinesh . Enjoy your new bathroom. I'm very happy you like all process and got exactly what you want on time and budget.

Landainails in Old Toronto
Landainails in Old Toronto

Basement reno

Yiannis and his team exceeded everything we wanted. He took the time to listen to the vision I had for our salon and made it even better than I expected. They worked tirelessly to finish the project on time. I have been recommending all of my clients to Eastern Western Construction. Thank you Yiannis!

Thank you very much for your review.
Enjoy your new salon and I wish you the best for your business.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Bathroom update and addition

Yiannis and team did a great job with our bathroom renovations. We updated an existing bathroom and added a master ensuite. We also changed all the doors and closets in the 2nd floor of our home. Yiannis was very courteous and made us feel comfortable with our renovations at every step of the process. He and his team also did an amazing tiling job of our bathrooms. In general, we were very happy with the service and quality of the work Yiannis and his team provided. Now, all we need to do is enjoy the bathrooms that Yiannis and team created for us. Great job and a big thanks.

Thank you for your comments and I'm really happy for the opportunity you give me to help you with your project. I m really glad you enjoy you bathrooms and all renovation projects .

Rui Andrade in Belleville
Rui Andrade in Belleville
1 review Belleville, ON

Complete bathroom renovation

Eastern Western Construction completed a full bathroom renovation.
They were professional and courteous while completing the project on time and excellent workmanship. Not only did they complete all requirements according to the contract, but they went well beyond the requirements during the design and construction phase, by providing suggestions and adjustments ( at no extra cost ) that we had not thought of, and resulted in a better finished product. Based on my experience I do not hesitate to recommend them to any prospective client. I can also be reached for any additional comments or a more detailed reference.

Always trying to be on time and full bathroom renovation needs time and patient
Best
Yiannis Goniadis you

Adamweiler in Toronto
Adamweiler in Toronto

Great work, friendly workers

Went from unfinished to finished in a couple of weeks. Very professional and courteous workers. Yiannis listened to what we wanted and made sure that the finished product was exactly what we wanted.

Thank you Adam for your review and for your business.
Enjoy you new basement.

More about Eastern Western Construction

Eastern Western Construction is a Toronto based renovation company. It has been founded by Yiannis Goniadis who is a successful entrepreneur and businessman that understands every aspect of home renovation. Eastern Western Construction focuses on the basement, bathroom, kitchen, and whole house renovation. We are a professional, respected, and innovative company that is aiming to be a leading construction company in renovation in Toronto.

We have helped tens of hundreds of our clients to transform their living spaces into paradise which they had dreamed of. We have built our solid reputation for competitive pricing, good craftsmanship, and reliability. When it comes to home renovation, there are three aspects that are so important. The first one is money, the second one is good work, and the third one is time. Eastern Western Construction has the ability, knowledge, and professionalism to provide the best solutions based on those aspects to your project. We are so proud that Eastern Western Construction has involved and completed tens of hundreds of successful projects. Feedbacks and happiness of our clients show the success of our company.

When we say we offer the best price with the best work, it is not an exaggeration! We work hard and smart to make your project possible. Eastern Western Construction is well-known by its slogan. We say "Built Right, Save Time and Money!"

We bring our services anywhere in Toronto GTA, Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Pickering, and Ajax

To see more details about our services please visit our website or call us with the contact information below.

Feel free to reach us for a free quote today!
+1 (437) 580 3557 (For Call & Text)
+1 (416) 303 9964 (For Call Only)

info@eastern-western.com