Net Cost Windows & Doors

Reviews for Net Cost Windows & Doors

torabi in Vaughan
torabi in Vaughan

great work

We used their service to install windows from window city, and they did a great job. We are very picky on the quality of installation, but we were very happy with their work

1 review Caledon, ON

replaced 9 windows in my house and 3 storm windows

I had my windows installed today and I was very happy with the way they turned out. Sam was very professional and patient with me because I was so indecisive at first. Now that the windows are installed I am very happy with his recommendation. His installer were excellent and very pleasant. I would highly recommend Net Cost Windows and Doors.

Full home windows replacement

OMG! we are speechless! where can we start? 1. The service was amazing the they definitely exceeded our expectations. 2. the windows are beautiful and was installed professionally. 3. communication with net cost windows & doors was very friendly and very clear. we will definitely recommend all of our friends and family net cost windows & doors. Thank you very much!

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Rony Yakhnin
Rony Yakhnin
3 reviews Concord, ON

Front home door replacement

Thank you very much net cost windows and doors. I have a wonderful front door now all thanks to you. Your quality and customer service exceeded my expectations. I will definitely recommend your company to all of my friends. Thanks

Thank you very much for your review. We will send you a $200 referral .

More about Net Cost Windows & Doors

We are dedicated to provide an exceptional and attentive customer service. • Our vision is to excel as the leading company and serve the public with the best windows and doors products along with the installation services. • Our mission is to offer the diverse range of windows and doors ...