Net Cost Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vaughan ON L4K 4Z6

Reviews for Net Cost Windows & Doors

They came. They saw. They built!

We had a few speed bumps along the way but these guys are good. Really good. I ended up getting exactly what i wanted. Who can ask for more. What i particularly appreciated with the communication. Not always the news i wanted to hear, but it was given to me straight up. I respect that. You can use them with confidence.

Sabina Bogod in East Gwillimbury
Sabina Bogod in East Gwillimbury
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Front Door and Windows

My husband and I recently purchased our dream house but we didn't like the front door and the windows. We were looking for a reliable company and were lucky to have Net Cost Windows & Doors to help us choose and decide on our front door and windows. Sem is exceptionally knowledgeable and trustworthy! Service is outstanding and products are high-quality, exactly what we were looking for! We replaced our front door to a beautiful double door style and all the windows in the house (first and second floors).
We are very satisfied with the outcome!!!

GV
GV

Windows and Sliding Door

Great experience with Netcost and Sem. I went to Window City in Vaughn based on two recommendations from friends. They were very informative about their windows and put me in touch with Sem at Net Cost.

Couldn't have been happier. From Sem to the Dimitri and the installation crew. Very professional. Went above and beyond to make us happy. Thank you Net Cost!

Robert J. in Mississauga
Robert J. in Mississauga

Excellent experience with windows and a patio door replacement

I was amazed by the quality of service I have received from this company. Every step of the process was flawless.
The waiting time was surprisingly short. The installation was performed by the friendly and a very experienced crew. They paid attention to details, listened to our questions and concerns.
This company does not cut corners. They use high quality materials and tools, they do not rush the job.
The quality of windows and the patio door is very high. I don't have too much experience, but I have seen other products and I liked these the most.
If you are looking to get your windows replaced, stop looking. You cannot get better service and a better price. I have few more windows to replace in my house. I will definitely call Net Cost again for that job.

Moti Betesh in Vaughan
Moti Betesh in Vaughan

New construction

I waited a year before writing this review to verify the quality of the materials.

We have used Net Cost to replace all our windows and patio doors. The service, price and installation were amazing.

I don’t think you can find a better place for windows and doors.

Highly recommended !!!!!

Karl in Toronto
Karl in Toronto

Quality installation with precision artisanship

Net Cost promised and delivered. Their product is good, however their installation was exemplary and flawlessly executed. They voluntarily provided a service level objective with punitive penalties to themselves if not adhered to. What absolute professionalism? We are totally satisfied.

Yonatan20! in Vaughan
Yonatan20! in Vaughan

Net Cost Windows and Doors

I’ve used many window and door services for my house and this company was by far the best. I highly recommend this service. Make sure you are specific though with what you are looking for.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Doors

Net cost windows and doors are exceptional. Professional service with tremendous quality. Would highly recommend to anyone with demand for their services. I am very happy with the job they did for my property before the summer!

wow! I am very happy with my new windows!

Hello to whom this may concern,

Just had all my windows replaced by Net Cost and I am very pleased with the service I received. I was helped by a gentlemen by the name of tony and he explained all my costs and how this will benefit me long term. highly recommend these guys, they will take care of you for sure.
- Nav

Ronnie in Brampton
Ronnie in Brampton

Window Replacement

Had 20 windows replaced on the ground floor. They did an amazing job and were right in schedule, something very rare in the home repair industry. Really enjoyed their service!

More about Net Cost Windows & Doors

We are dedicated to provide an exceptional and attentive customer service. • Our vision is to excel as the leading company and serve the public with the best windows and doors products along with the installation services. • Our mission is to offer the diverse range of windows and doors ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Vaughan?