Net Cost Windows & Doors

Reviews for Net Cost Windows & Doors

DG in Etobicoke
DG in Etobicoke

Whole home replacement windows

Service, service, service from beginning to end. Sam and his installation team were professional and courteous answering any and all questions.
✅ Exceptional service
✅ Friendly & concise communication
✅ Professionally installed windows
✅ Exceeded expectations
I will definitely recommend Net Cost Windows & Doors.
Thank you very much!

sam in Toronto
sam in Toronto

Windows

Net Cost Windows & Doors
Vaughan
L4K 4Z6

Wonderful! Sam and Co exceeded my every expectation. His conduct was brilliant and comforting and his installation crew were true professionals. I welcome any calls for a Net Cost referral.
Sam
(416)904-6391

torabi in Vaughan
torabi in Vaughan

great work

We used their service to install windows from window city, and they did a great job. We are very picky on the quality of installation, but we were very happy with their work

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

replaced 9 windows in my house and 3 storm windows

I had my windows installed today and I was very happy with the way they turned out. Sam was very professional and patient with me because I was so indecisive at first. Now that the windows are installed I am very happy with his recommendation. His installer were excellent and very pleasant. I would highly recommend Net Cost Windows and Doors.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Full home windows replacement

OMG! we are speechless! where can we start? 1. The service was amazing the they definitely exceeded our expectations. 2. the windows are beautiful and was installed professionally. 3. communication with net cost windows & doors was very friendly and very clear. we will definitely recommend all of our friends and family net cost windows & doors. Thank you very much!

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Rony Yakhnin
Rony Yakhnin

Front home door replacement

Thank you very much net cost windows and doors. I have a wonderful front door now all thanks to you. Your quality and customer service exceeded my expectations. I will definitely recommend your company to all of my friends. Thanks

Thank you very much for your review. We will send you a $200 referral .

More about Net Cost Windows & Doors

We are dedicated to provide an exceptional and attentive customer service. • Our vision is to excel as the leading company and serve the public with the best windows and doors products along with the installation services. • Our mission is to offer the diverse range of windows and doors ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Vaughan?