M&M Aluminum

Nicole in Whitby
Nicole in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Eavstroughs replaced

Miguel and his crew were great. Competitive price and a job well done. Friendly, efficient and always on time. I would definitely hire him again and recommed him to friends.

cadewar in Markham
cadewar in Markham

Excellent Service & Job Quality

I was very impressed with the overall experience. We had eavestroughs, fascia work completed and the workmanship was easy to see, and the property was left spotless each day. I have to commend Miguel for the level of customer service and follow up provided. I couldn't be more pleased. He's got a very good eye!! He will be my go-to-person!
(Ignore the price entered - price is personal and this was entered to push the review through).

melissamat
melissamat

Oversize windows replacement and cladding

Miguel, his business partner and crew did a fantastic job. Miguel came to make the assessment very quickly and when it was time to install the windows, the team did a great job and cleaned everything afterwards. I recommend them!

Jaime
Jaime
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Great work

Miguel and his team were great and friendly - they came in and did amazing work, great communication and it looked fantastic. I’d definitely recommend Miguel and his team to do the work.

Thank you Jaime, glad you are happy!

Kat
Kat

Amazing Experience with M & M Eavestrough Job

I hired Miguel and his team to completely re-do the eavestroughs, fascia & downpipes on my mother's house this month. I could not be more pleased with the entire process and the job they did. From start to finish, Miguel has been a complete professional - thorough, detailed and conscientious, and a very pleasant and responsive person to deal with. It wasn't an easy job to plan out because so many bits and pieces needed to be re-done. Miguel patiently explained everything to me at the house, followed up by email, and then came by a second time when I had more questions. He was very prompt with his responses to my many (!) questions, always getting back to me the same day or the next. The job itself was done extremely well, and his team were the friendliest guys I'd ever met on a job. They cheerfully worked through intense heat, completed the work on time, cleaned up and took away the debris. They also fixed a few new things they found while completing the job. Overall, the best service provider I've ever hired. Bottom line - if you want your job done right, along with excellent customer service, hire
M & M!

wow! best review ever! thank you so much!

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Replacement of gutters, downspouts, fascia, soffits and other trim.

Miguel and the team did a great job. From quote to completion they were reliable, consistent and courteous. We had recently landscaped and they paid exceptional care in protecting our new plants and garden. All work was done on time and to the agreed estimate.

We really appreciate the review!

Michael Oravec from Bowmanville
Michael Oravec from Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Replacement of gutters and down spouts

very polite and responded to my initial inquiry quickly. The price was very competitive and the work was done within three weeks as originally proposed. The project was completed efficiently in one day and no mess was left behind. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you for your kind words!

Tracy from Ajax
Tracy from Ajax
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Awesome eavestroughs

We moved into a new property and found some damage with our current eavestroughs. Miguel was great to work with. He provided us a quote in a timely fashion and the eavestroughs were installed shortly after. The new eavestroughs look great and he even nailed in the nails that were falling out on the ones he didn’t replace. great company to work with and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again

Thank you Tracy, glad we could help!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Eavestrough

I was very pleased with the work of M&M Aluminium. I found Miguel's contact on HomeStars and had an initial meeting where we talked about the work that needed be done.

The installation of a fully protected Eavestrough with leaf protection was installed in one day.

I'm very please with the product but mostly with Miguel and his team.

Daniel

Thank you Daniel, customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance for us! I appreciate the referral as well!

Speedy quality job!

Kudos to Miguel! A professional! I had a small repair, he came to the house to take a look at the job, provided a fair quote and got the job done. Appreciate how quickly the work was completed!

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure to assist you!

More about M&M Aluminum

Renovation or New Construction we will be glad to assist you with the best advice along side with the best materials!
We install and repair siding, soffit fascia and eavestroughs (gutters) and also provide and install Patio doors, Entry doors and Windows!

Eavestroughs(Gutters)
Fascia
Soffit
Siding
Windows
Doors

For the best result and price, we personally install all our products! no sub-contractors here!