Gta Glass Railings

Reviews for Gta Glass Railings

TristanL
TristanL

Outdoor Glass Railing

They were able to deliver exactly what we wanted in a quick timeline. Great communication from start to finish. Quick turn around and great quality! Highly recommend the team from GTA Glass railings.

jaipvill in North York
jaipvill in North York

Glass Railing for our front porch

Met all the commitments and exceeded expectations right from the start of the project until completion! Professional and pleasant to deal with. Thank you, Mike for an excellent job done!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Curb Appeal

Work was done in a timely fashion , product Quality is great and they stand behind their work. Love the change it has done to the house. Pricing is very Fair

Cecilia in Toronto
Cecilia in Toronto

Big glass wall to be replaced

Rafael responded right away to my call and was on site the next day to make an assessment. A big glass wall crushed (2x3 metres) and needed to be replaced. He provided a fair estimate of the costs for the repair and the work was done within 10 business days. He has been very professional and kind. I would definitely call him back again if needed.

skibidoo
skibidoo

Staircase

Amazing, professional, on time!!!!! From the first visit for the measurement to instilling the hardware to finishing with the beautiful glass perfect experience. We will definitely use their services again!!!! We love our new staircase!!!!

jeff in Toronto
jeff in Toronto

New staircase railings

These guys were clean, professional, and courteous. I cannot comment on price, as I am sure my contractor added a markup - but i could not be happier with their team, the product or the installation. It really finished off my renovation nicely. They were even able to accommodate my request to have the handrail differ from the posts ( square posts - flatbar for handrail). Give Rafael a call when looking for quotes -

Thank you Jeff.

Marija in Toronto
Marija in Toronto

Glass Railing Masterpiece

From first contact to final install Rafael was professional, courteous and communicative. Him and his team were always respectful, on time and worked efficiently. The tinted glass on the interior loft could not be more stunning. Thank you GTA team for your craftsmanship and collaboration! It was an absolute pleasure and I would confidently recommend you to anyone looking for any type of glass/railing work residential or commercial. Thank you again!

Thank you Marija. It was a pleasure working with you

Wynford Homes in North York
Wynford Homes in North York

10 out of 10

We've used GTA Glass Railings for numerous projects because of their quality of work, attention to detail and service! They continue to exceed expectations and are very easy to work with. We would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a great glass contractor!

Thank you for kind words. It is always a pleasure working with you and installing glass railings in your beautiful and modern projects!

Cory in North York
Cory in North York

Stair and Floor Railings

complete interior renovation was recently completed in my new home. From the start I had always wanted the glass panels to be used for the 2 flight of stairs and floor railings in place of the more common wood or iron spindles.
After speaking to one other company, I chose Rafael and GTA Glass Rail Co. to do the job. I soon got the feeling after talking to Rafael, there would be no need to look further. He sounded professional, direct, not selling and knew his craft.

The finished glass and floor railings are stunning! They are contemporary and elegant, yet understated. The perfect compliment to my ‘eclectic’ decor. Anything else would not have had the same Wow!
I love them! So does everyone else who has seen them!
Rafael and his team did not disappoint. A businessperson who is true to his word and delivers. As well as a true crafts person with fine attention to detail and who takes pride in his art.
I would definitely recommend Rafael to anyone considering this type of project.
PS. Rafael also did the glass enclosure surrounding the shower stall in the Master Ensuite. Fabulous!

Thank you for your great review, Cory. It was a pleasure working with you. The new glass railings matched everything else in your home reno, which turned out to be gorgeous overall!

Spharnum
Spharnum

Glass railings

I just recently had GTA glass railing install frameless glass railing around my deck. It came out perfectly as I imagined it, the work was done in the time frame that was provided to me. I'm very pleased with the quality of work, time frame and price.

Thank you for your feedback.

More about Gta Glass Railings

We're a family owned and operated company serving Toronto and GTA. We provide the best quality of glass railing, stainless steel railings, frameless glass railings and ornamental iron railings.
***
Through the years of experience and our commitment to serving the GTA with pride, we remain fixed on customer satisfaction. Therefore, our company wants to absolutely over deliver on the quality of workmanship as well as the level of customer service that we can deliver with our clients.
***
We have a partnership with SickKids Foundation and donate funds on a monthly basis. You request a quote, we donate!