HomeStars  >  Railings in Maple  >  GTA Glass Railings

Reviews for GTA Glass Railings

natasha.lucille89
natasha.lucille89

Glass wall installation

Found them via google and their glowing reviews. They went above and beyond for me.

I emailed them and was responded to very quickly (under an hour.) This great communication continued throughout the whole process. All of my questions were answered and they worked around my timetable. When they came to measure they were in and out easily. They know what they are doing and respect your space.

For installation, the wall was ready when they said it would be. They worked hard to make sure it was in before Christmas and really made extra time to install the wall for me.

The day they came, they were on time and very professional. Had everything and moved the large sheets of glass without any damaging of the material or the space. The installations was fast and done perfectly. The wall fits like a glove, so perfect and it looked more beautiful than I every thought it would. They cleaned up after themselves and were great to talk to.

I highly recommend this company. I will be using them in the future for any glass walls I need and recommending them to anyone I meet. I trusted them with this project and they made every step of the way stress free/ perfect. The cost of the service is very competitive and worth every penny!

Thank you for your kind words Natasha. We're glad you are happy with your new glass railings.

Sylvia in Toronto
Sylvia in Toronto

Fast, courteous service and great product

Rafael and his team were very responsive, respectful and fast. The railings were ordered and installed very quickly and I am very happy with the service and product from beginning to end. I would definitely recommend him and his team.

Thank you Sylvia. We're glad you loved your new glass railings.

JL
JL

Staircase Railing

Raf was professional and fantastic. This is almost an art and Raf was very detailed and meticulous to get down to the last detail to ensure perfect alignment and installation. Fantastic work and definitely recommend Raf to all my friends and family.

Thank you very much for your review. It was very nice working with you. Your new glass railings did change the look of your house!

Don
Don

Glass Railing on 2nd floor

Rafael is a true professional. The finished product, as you can see in the pictures, is tremendous. I am continually receiving compliments on the Glass Railing Rafael and his team installed. The finished product was delivered when he promised, the work and cost were also as he promised. I believe those qualities alone will ensure that I use Rafael and his team for any future work. As a homeowner, it takes away so much stress, having a honest professional to renovate your home.
I would highly recommend GTA Glass Railings to anyone and would use them in the future.

Thank you Don. It was very nice working with you. Your frameless glass railings look amazing!

Glass railing installation

Rafael was very professional. The install happened on-time and on-budget and he was patient in answering all of my questions. I'm happy with the finished product and he ensured me that it comes with a one-year warranty and encouraged me to reach out should I need anything. Would recommend them and use them again.

Thank you for your review Paul. It was a pleasure installing your frameless glass railings.

Ana in Toronto
Ana in Toronto

Glass railing

Rafael was extremely professional, responded promptly to all my questions and concerns. We are very happy with our glass railing and would highly recommend this company to all our friends and family. Thanks again for adding a beautiful touch to our backyard oasis!

Thank you for you great review. It was a pleasure installing your frameless glass railings in your beautiful backyard oasis.

Queenlandscapes
Queenlandscapes

Deck glass railing

Great company, we have used them twice in the last 2 years and service and timing are great.

Highly recommend them, they did what I asked and installed on time .

Thank you. It's been a pleasure being your Railings Contractor.

Tom V.
Tom V.

Stainless steel glass railings

We couldn't be any happier with the product and customer service we received from GTA Glass Railings. The process of getting our railings went well from quote to the final installation. Rafael was very knowledgeable about everything and worked with us rather than for us.

Thanks GTA Glass for the well done job.

Thank you Tom. It was a pleasure installing your stainless steel glass railing.

Katleen in Sudbury
Katleen in Sudbury
2 reviews Sudbury, ON

second floor rénovation

I can't say enough about this company! Workmanship, Service, Integrity, Timely the list goes on. I am so pleased and impressed with Rafael and his company that I would not hesitate to promote, recommend and go to them again for another project.
The glass rail is all that I hoped it to be. Sleek, minimalist, clean and makes the smaller space look twice as big. Happy, happy, happy!!!

Thank you for your feedback Katleen. It was very nice doing business with you. Your new glass railing looks gorgeous.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Deck raililng with topless glass

From the start of the project (drawings / design) to the finished product, GTA Glass were professional, friendly and efficient. The end product was top notch and we would highly recommend them again and again.

Thank you for your feedback.

More about GTA Glass Railings

We're a family owned and operated company serving Toronto and GTA. We provide the best quality of glass railing, stainless steel railings, frameless glass railings and ornamental iron railings.
***
Through the years of experience and our commitment to serving the GTA with pride, we remain fixed on customer satisfaction. Therefore, our company wants to absolutely over deliver on the quality of workmanship as well as the level of customer service that we can deliver with our clients.
***
We have a partnership with SickKids Foundation and donate funds on a monthly basis. You request a quote, we donate!