Gta Glass Railings

Gta Glass Railings

Reviews for Gta Glass Railings

lee in downtown
lee in downtown

replace glass railing on third floor deck which was installed against code

I contacted Rafael at GTA Glass railings from a referral from a friend who knew their work.. Rafael was responsive from the beginning...he came out and assessed the railing we had installed by our contractor and confirmed that it was installed against code. They immediately took it down to prevent if falling off our third floor deck. Subsequently they installed the railing using the glass and metal components of the original railing...added some new structural components to bring it to code and did it all in a timely manner. The finished job looks great...is very stable and will last for many years. Rafael and his staff were very careful, detail oriented and fast. They had to bring everything through our house up 3 flights of stairs and did so without any incident. I would highly recommend GTA glass to anyone who wants a meticulous, safe job done on their railings.

Thank you Lee. It was a pleasure working with you

Beautiful workmanship and a pleasure to deal with

It was a pleasure working with Rafael. He asked all the right questions, understood my needs and delivered an excellent product for a reasonable price. I had a small problem with a lock and he promptly replaced it. I wish everyone was that good to work with.
Only two days ago I was sitting in my backyard and remarked how the railings made it look so good.

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Marina in Toronto
Marina in Toronto

Frameless glass railing installation

Gta glass railings were excellent. Rafael was very prompt in getting back to me with a quote, and helpful in deciding what type of base support to go with. He was flexible in terms of timing and it took less than a week from coming to measure the quote, to finishing the installation.
Best of all, it was reasonably priced and looks amazing. Thank you!

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

diane
diane

Outdoor Glass Railings

Excellent company to work with. They delivered when they said they would, kept to the original quote and came installed the product in a very professional manner. I would highly recommend them.

Custom glass railing

We had a wide opening from the staircase to the living room (previous owners renovated not to code for the stairs) that was dangerous. Had a couple of quotes and GTA Glass was not only competitively priced, Rafael was very responsive and provided excellent customer service. It was his responsiveness that really set GTA glass from the others. Very happy with the work that was done and would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Samantha
Samantha

Interior Railings

Would highly recommend GTA Glass Railings. We recently reached out to Rafael about installing some interior railings for our home. Rafael provided excellent customer service throughout the process. We appreciated the strong attention to detail and absolutely LOVE our new railings. The job was done quickly and to high standards. Competitive pricing as well!

Thank you Samantha. We're glad you're happy with your new railings.

lsullivan
lsullivan

Installation of glass railings

I would highly recommend GTA Glass Railings. Rafael was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and did a great job.

Thank you Louise. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new glass railings!

Bobby R in Toronto
Bobby R in Toronto

glass railings and handrails for New house!

Rafael and the GTA team were very professional and very Fair with all their quotes! They were able to give me good advice on Colours and options for designs that would work best for my space!
Their main focus at the end was to ensure that I was completely satisfied with their work and the quality of their products!
Will Repeat and comfortably refer them to my friends and clients!

Thank you for your kind words Bobby. It was a pleasure working with you.

Sandy in Toronto
Sandy in Toronto

Glass Landing and Stair Rail

Rafael and the GTA team are professional and the finished product looks amazing. They take great pride in their work and make customer service a priority. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Thank you for your review Sandy. It was a pleasure working with you

Pnina
Pnina

Metal railing for basement stairs

Excellent service, responded right away to my email and many questions. I've contacted 3 businesses prior and none could find a solution to our problem. Rafael was very professional, and did a great job within a few weeks. Highly recommended.

Thank you Pnina. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Gta Glass Railings

We're a family owned and operated company serving Toronto and GTA. We provide the best quality of glass railing, stainless steel railings, frameless glass railings and ornamental iron railings.
***
Through the years of experience and our commitment to serving the GTA with pride, we remain fixed on customer satisfaction. Therefore, our company wants to absolutely over deliver on the quality of workmanship as well as the level of customer service that we can deliver with our clients.
***
We have a partnership with SickKids Foundation and donate funds on a monthly basis. You request a quote, we donate!