Railings

Reviews for GTA Glass Railings

Sandy in Toronto
Sandy in Toronto

Glass Landing and Stair Rail

Rafael and the GTA team are professional and the finished product looks amazing. They take great pride in their work and make customer service a priority. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Thank you for your review Sandy. It was a pleasure working with you

Pnina
Pnina

Metal railing for basement stairs

Excellent service, responded right away to my email and many questions. I've contacted 3 businesses prior and none could find a solution to our problem. Rafael was very professional, and did a great job within a few weeks. Highly recommended.

Thank you Pnina. It was a pleasure working with you.

C.
C.

Railing for Reno

Working with Rafael was incredible. He was extremely accommodating and though there were some unforeseen issues with the work space, he quickly found solutions. I would certainly recommend him and his team! Plus he goes above and beyond to deliver great customer service.

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you.

Stairs railing

The quality of work and service provided by Rafael and his group was excellent. His attention for perfection is very much appreciated. Rafael was very friendly and courteous. We would not at all hesitate to recommend GTA Glass Railings .

Thank you very much for your feedback, Naren.

Robert in Markham
Robert in Markham

Staircase glass railings

Rafael and partner just installed glass railings on both staircases.
The finished product looks amazing, the service level of the highest order, the workmanship impeccable and generally just a pleasure to deal with. I would have no hesitation to recommend this company to anyone

It was a pleasure dealing with you, Robert. I hope you and your wife enjoy your new glass railings

Ross M in Toronto
Ross M in Toronto

Glass stair rails and glass wall

Rafael and the team at GTA Glass Railing did a fantastic job installing 4 glass stair rails and 1 glass wall in our home. The glass and fixtures are of a very high quality (something Rafael is passionate about) and we are thrilled with the sleek, modern and quality look of the finished project. Rafael was a pleasure to work with - he was extremely reliable, accommodating of our needs, and completed all works within the timelines discussed. We are very very happy with the finished product. Thank you Rafael and the GTA Glass Railings team.

Thank you very much Ross. It was a real pleasure installing your glass railings.

Linda P.
Linda P.

Gorgeous Glass and Stainless Railings!!

Rafael did an incredible masterpiece for my railings! He’s not only talented, a perfectionist, hard working and wonderfully honest. He delivered this beautiful staircase and made sure everything was as perfect and exactly as ordered! A true pleasure working together with GTA Glass Railings on my Boutique Real Estate Office in Port Credit Mississauga - everyone is welcome to see it!!

Thank you very much, Linda! It was a pleasure working with you. Your Real State Office is gorgeous!

natasha.lucille89
natasha.lucille89

Glass wall installation

Found them via google and their glowing reviews. They went above and beyond for me.

I emailed them and was responded to very quickly (under an hour.) This great communication continued throughout the whole process. All of my questions were answered and they worked around my timetable. When they came to measure they were in and out easily. They know what they are doing and respect your space.

For installation, the wall was ready when they said it would be. They worked hard to make sure it was in before Christmas and really made extra time to install the wall for me.

The day they came, they were on time and very professional. Had everything and moved the large sheets of glass without any damaging of the material or the space. The installations was fast and done perfectly. The wall fits like a glove, so perfect and it looked more beautiful than I every thought it would. They cleaned up after themselves and were great to talk to.

I highly recommend this company. I will be using them in the future for any glass walls I need and recommending them to anyone I meet. I trusted them with this project and they made every step of the way stress free/ perfect. The cost of the service is very competitive and worth every penny!

Thank you for your kind words Natasha. We're glad you are happy with your new glass railings.

Sylvia in Toronto
Sylvia in Toronto

Fast, courteous service and great product

Rafael and his team were very responsive, respectful and fast. The railings were ordered and installed very quickly and I am very happy with the service and product from beginning to end. I would definitely recommend him and his team.

Thank you Sylvia. We're glad you loved your new glass railings.

JL
JL

Staircase Railing

Raf was professional and fantastic. This is almost an art and Raf was very detailed and meticulous to get down to the last detail to ensure perfect alignment and installation. Fantastic work and definitely recommend Raf to all my friends and family.

Thank you very much for your review. It was very nice working with you. Your new glass railings did change the look of your house!

More about GTA Glass Railings

We're a family owned and operated company serving Toronto and GTA. We provide the best quality of glass railing, stainless steel railings, frameless glass railings and ornamental iron railings.
***
Through the years of experience and our commitment to serving the GTA with pride, we remain fixed on customer satisfaction. Therefore, our company wants to absolutely over deliver on the quality of workmanship as well as the level of customer service that we can deliver with our clients.
***
We have a partnership with SickKids Foundation and donate funds on a monthly basis. You request a quote, we donate!