Eiffel Roofing & Landscaping Company Ltd.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M1V 2Z8
Landscape Contractors & Designers
Eiffel Roofing & Landscaping Company Ltd.

Reviews for Eiffel Roofing & Landscaping Company Ltd.

JC
JC
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent consultation and work ethics. Dedicated and hardworking throughout the project. Great clean-up afterwards.

Nate S.
Nate S.

I called around to do my roofing and Martin and his workers were the best price out there! I am very picky and I told Martin to do a good job. He actually went above and beyond and did everything he said and more. He used a 30year single on my house. I highly recommend Effiel Roofing to anyone that wants quality work done. If I can give them 10/10 I would. My neighbors also went with Effiel Roofing as they seen how good work and clean was done. Thank you Martin for an awesome job! I am very happy.

Private User reviews 奥克维尔, ON

Eiffel roofing recently did work on my roof. The people there were all very nice and I was really impressed with the crews that completed the work. I like that the crew had a magnet to clean up any extra nails around my house as well. Thanks for the job well done, Eiffel.

Private User reviews 万锦, ON

roof

We had Eiffel roof our house. They have been a very professional company. they did the estimate, explained all the quote and options. They scheduled the work and done the job as quoted. They where very clean and we are very satisfied with the results And I would highly recommend Eiffel.

More about Eiffel Roofing & Landscaping Company Ltd.

Eiffel Roofing is a family owned roofing and landscaping company based on Toronto. We specialize in being your complete solution for residential roofing and landscaping. Eiffel Roofing offers the following services: roof repair, shingle repair, reshingling, decks, interlocking stone, walkways, and more!
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Mississauga?