Spray Net Ontario

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Mississauga ON L5N 7X3

Reviews for Spray Net Ontario

Amazing Transformation

The process was smooth and professional from the original quote to the two days the team took to transform the look of our home. Virtually every square inch of the exterior of our house was sprayed, brick, siding, soffits and eavestroughs and even the downspouts. The results are amazing!

We're thrilled to hear you love our work and the new look of your home! Thanks for the review, have a great day :)

Stephen
Stephen
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Exterior brick and siding coating with colour change

We had our porous front brick sprayed on the main floor front and 2nd storey aluminum coated on all 4 sides. Extremely happy with the outcome and beyond impressed by the prep work performed by Mario and his crew including his crew chief who did the walk around with me before and after the job. I have worked on a National level with paint contractors before and I would guess north of 500 paint companies on and off job sites. NOT ONE of them masked off with the care that Spray-Net did on our job. I actually took photos but can not seem to upload them in the review.
I was prepared to pay a premium price due to the technology of the coatings alone but their prep work is way undersold. It was a low pressure sales pitch and well worth the cost difference between traditional paint and paint contractors.

200% recommend Spray-Net to anyone considering changing the exterior of their home.

Hi Stephen, we really appreciate the fact that you took the time to give us your feedback. We're really proud of what we do and it makes us happy when customer's feel the value in our products and services. Thanks and have a great day!

Mark C.
Mark C.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Exterior Paint

Recoloured whole house from red brick to gray
Great job done in 1 day.

Sprayed on and looks great

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the 10 star review! We're thrilled you love the new look of your home.

terry h.
terry h.
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

The aluminum siding and cinder block wall

I can't begin to express how impressive this crew were! They arrived and set to work immediately. A team of worker bees had descended and were busy covering doors, windows, etc with plastic and paper over anything not being painted. I felt I was witnessing an incredible display of teamwork in action. Each person had a job to do as part of that team and got to it. They still had time to laugh and kibbutz along the way. After approximately 5 hours (I thought it would take all day) the job was beautifully complete and not a scrap of debris anywhere! It was obvious to me that this particular crew love what they are doing and have a huge commitment to doing a project to the best of their abilities! Can't sing my praises loud enough!

Thanks Terry H, we take all feedback to heart, and appreciate you took the time to give us 10 stars!

Robert Stickland/Linda Airlie from Newmarket
Robert Stickland/Linda Airlie from Newmarket

Full exterior brick painting

We are so impressed with this company and the team that came to do our home in Newmarket. On the Wednesday of 14th of August, 2019, 2 gentlemen spray washed our home. On Thursday the 15th of August, 2019, 4 gentlemen came to Spray our home. They had started the front and the side and then it started pouring outside. They did wait but had to leave as it was too wet. On Friday the 16th of August, 2019 the team came back and did the whole house and they re-did the one side due to all of the rain. The prep work was amazing and the finished product is awesome. Our team was Andy, Dustin, Kip and Kevin. These four were very professional, courteous and their work is impeccable. We would 100% recommend this company to paint anyone's home and you will not be disappointed. Very, very satisfied. We love the change and our home really stands out. Awesome work guys. You are an amazing team.

Hi Robert and Linda,
It's so nice to hear from happy homeowners! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience, we'll make sure to let the crew know they surpassed your expectations! Have a great day!

Leanne
Leanne

Exterior House Painting

Mario and his team at Spray Net Mississauga did a fantastic job with the exterior painting of our home. We could not be more pleased with how it turned out. Mario answered all of our questions and the team of Spray Net painters did an outstanding job. Our house looks amazing! I would highly recommend Mario and Spray Net Mississauga.

Leanne, thank you for your feedback, it's really appreciated!

shelley.b
shelley.b

Paint garage door

Mario was great to work with from initial visit and quote to finished product. The onsite team were professional and attentive to detail with their work.
I was pleased with the work - it turned out even better than I was hoping. I would definitely recommend this process/franchise' work.

Thanks for the review, Shelley! We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with the transformation of your home and of course, your experience working with our team. Thanks again!

harasyms
harasyms
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

facia,sofits,gutters and window trim painting

My house looks new again,neighbours and family cant believe the transformation.Great workmanship and team members doing the job are professional and personable.

Thanks for your awesome review!

C. M.
C. M.

staining red bricks on 1962 built home with old world blue colour

Mario Allard and his team from Spray-net Mississauga did a fantastic job transforming our home from old and stained red bricks on the first story to a wonderful dark blue making the house look new.

Thank you so much for the review! We couldn't be happier to hear that you're loving the new look of your home!

M a.
M a.

Garage doors

We decided to give our barn an exterior facelift. After doing some research we went with spray net. I met with stan and it was a wonderful experience.he was up front and communicative. It rained quite a bit and he always followed up. The job turned out amazing. We would highly recommend them.

Thanks so much for the wonderful review (and of course your understanding for the rain set-back)!

More about Spray Net Ontario

Spray-Net's exterior painters will beautify your home in just a day! Using our industrial-strength coatings and spraying technique, we bring factory quality results right to your doorstep. We've created a cost-effective service that will instantly boost your home's curb appeal and save you on the cost of completely replacing your ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?