Whitby ON L1R 2H2

Gaurage Roofing`

647-783-4663
Whitby
L1R 2H2

Jean-Paul was recommended to be by a church member. I fell very good after I talked with him on the phone I decided to give him the job. Even though I have not met him prior.

I am very pleased with the excellent job he did, so is my neighbour. The job was neat and was finished on time. My drive way was swept and scanned for nails. No rubbish was left behind. His price was very reasonable.

He and his assistant wore safety harness. He was most professional and punctual. I would hire him again and I recommend him highly as I am sure you will be pleased with his work.

More about Dry Land Roofing

www. drylandroofing. com - Dry Land Roofing wants to provide home owners with a reliable roofing source that you can trust. We don't take shortcuts or rush the job. We care about your roof as if it were our own.
Looking for Roofing pros in Whitby?