Two Guys Tree Services

Laura in Whitby
Laura in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Cedar hedge pruned

Excellent cedar hedge pruning completed by Dale and Brett! They were very efficient in trimming a high, out of control cedar hedge. I was very pleased with their work ethic and the finished look. They also removed all the clippings. I would definitely recommend Two Guys Tree Service to anyone.

Pat S in Ajax
Pat S in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Stonework/ Tree trimming

Brett and Dale do an amazing job. Not only did they clean up/take away the tree clippings, they also raked my lawn to remove any smaller pieces. The stonework done by them in my front yard, to border my garden beds, gets many positive comments and I'm totally happy with the finished product. Reasonable quotes . I've been bringing them back for a few years now to keep the back yard trees trimmed

Victoria in Toronto
Victoria in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Large Tree Pruning

Highly Recommended...
they were Fast and Friendly, efficient, reasonably priced, professionals, impeccable clean-up, attention to detail. Great Job!
I will definitely recommend these two guys and call them again if needed.

eaudesnob in Pickering
eaudesnob in Pickering
23 reviews Pickering, ON

Emergency tree removal in less than 3 hours

After my previous experience with tree work a month ago - see my previous review of Access Tree Co. I was less than enthusiastic. However I had contacted Two Guys about that job and they graciously accepted my cancellation without a problem - so I remembered their name.
In last nights storm our 30 year old Douglas Fir as tall as my house blew right over to a 45 degree angle and uprooted itself. It was held back only by falling on cedar trees. Brett phoned me 1/2 hour after I emailed them and arrived an hour and a half later.
We discussed the job and agreed on a price - they priced realisticly and did not play the ridiculous price games Arborist Dave had - they started work immediately and it took them about 2 hours - they cleaned up entirely and took it all away. In order to keep the price reasonable I had agreed to deal with the stump myself.
I am 100% confident of their work and safety precautions and the job. I will gladly use them again in the future.

More about Two Guys Tree Services

Our services include: Tree removal, Tree trimming, Cedar hedge trimming experts, Branch clean-up. We also do small landscaping jobs. . . And more. call or text anytime: 289-600-1374
Looking for Tree Service pros in Ajax?