Av Electric Ltd

Reviews for Av Electric Ltd

Marc
Marc

Checking on failing breaker

Brian came by to check on breaker that was causing problems. He was very polite, explained everything very well and was thorough in his assessment.

Thank you for the review!
I'm happy we could help with your issue and just in time for the Christmas holidays.

dezfox in Calgary
dezfox in Calgary

TV and plug relocation

Relocated plugs to millwork, added in conduit and TV recessed box. Great job!! Brian did a great job, was quick and made the work seamless and blend in to the existing areas.

Thank you for the review. Now you won't have to stare and all your TV cords while watching your wall mounted TV!

Darcy
Darcy

Wiring for a hot tub

Brian completed the job at the quoted price, plus he was prompt, thorough and polite. The wiring job was reasonably straightforward, but the hot tub manufacturer's manual and labelling of its controls had errors, thus the heater didn't work properly with the pump on. This is where Brian went above and beyond, by figuring out the error in the manufacturers instructions and getting the tub to function as designed with 240v power.

Thanks for the review Darcy. I'm glad I could get the issue figured out without waiting on the manufacturer. I hope you enjoy the warmth in the winter months!

richard.schenkhuizen
richard.schenkhuizen

Full house renovation

We had all of our outlets replaced and installed pot lights in our bathroom, living room and kitchen. We also had various tasks taken care of throughout the house. AV Electric did a fantastic job all the way through the process.

Thank you for the review Richard. I am happy to hear about another satisfied customer! I hope you are enjoying all the new lighting accents.

disney2006
disney2006

Kitchen renovation

We had a problem when we installed our new range. Brian was very proficient in assessing the problem, and resolving our electrical issues. Even after knowing that we caused the electrical issues Brian was polite and professional in helping us get everything back in line. I would not hesitate in using Brian again for any of our electrical needs.

Thank you for the review. I'm glad I could help out, and get everything working properly for you!

Tim & Kelly in
Tim & Kelly in

Excellent Work Over the Years

We have used AV Electric for all of our electrical work over the past 2 years.
Our first project included brand new lighting and outlets for a project room. Brian was prompt - polite - and got the work done exactly how we wanted. When we had questions Brian offered up effective and efficient solutions.
Other projects have included moving lights; moving outlets and switches; and even adding in some new ones. One time we had an bit of an urgent request for help and Brian was able to accommodate us very quickly.
We would definitely recommend AV and will be using them again in the next couple of months.

Thank you for the review. I hope you are enjoying the new place! Look forward to working with you again.

Lucille from Calgary
Lucille from Calgary

Full Basement Electrical Development

We’ve just finished developing our basement and of all the trades we had working, Brian at AV Electric is the best of the best. I just cannot recommend AV Electric highly enough. The job was not overly complicated, but it was involved because we needed a sub-panel and wanted outlets for lots of different things in different places.

Brian arranged the permit with the city for us, and we had no problems passing inspections.

There was no hassle, no excuses, just great work. Brian was always right on time, he cleaned up after himself and took away the garbage (something others did not do) and was very knowledgeable and easy going.

We changed our minds on several things from what kind of pot lights we wanted to how many outlets, and nothing fazed him. It was “Oh Brian, I forgot this…can you add it; Oh Brian, can we do this instead …” , nothing was a problem.

Brian had some great suggestions as we went along and we are so glad we followed through on them. The basement looks great, and we really did need those extra lights! Brian’s price was very reasonable, he is honest, trustworthy, and polite.

You could not possibly go wrong in hiring Brian, and this is an honest review by a real customer. I’m not a friend of his or a relative, just a very satisfied customer. It’s people like Brian that make all the hassle of projects worth it. I will not hesitate to call him again if I ever need any electrical work done. Thanks again Brian.

Thank you for the wonderful review Lucille. You were also a pleasure to work with and I think your basement design was a great touch to an already beautiful home you have. I hope you are enjoying it!

Jason
Jason

Adding electrical outlets and data pipes for tv wall mounts

Adding electrical outlets and data pipes in the locations that we needed them was difficult because of the placement of our existing electrical outlets and framing within the walls. Brian did a great job installing everything and he did it in a very reasonable amount of time. Price was great too. I would definitely recommend him.

Thank you for the review. I had a great time working With you! The finished product looked great.

Brian

Paulo
Paulo

Basement Development

AV Electric was hired to complete the full electrical of our basement development. We are very satisfied with the work supplied by AV Electric. Brian was extremely professional, clean, and knowledgeable. We have recommended, and will continue to recommend, AV Electric to our friends and family.

Thank you for the review. I hope your family is enjoying the addition to your usable living/entertaining area!

Donny M.
Donny M.

Basement entertainment area lighting upgrade.

We needed to upgrade and update the lighting in our walkout basement entertainment area. Brian listened to our ideas and recommended solutions that addressed our concerns in a contemporary and cost effective way. The work was completed to our total satisfaction. We will be using AV Electric again.

It pleases me to hear you were completely satisfied with the new lighting. My job is not finished until my customer is happy with the results!

More about Av Electric Ltd

AV Electric specializes in Residential and Commercial electrical solutions, in Calgary and surrounding area. We have a vast expertise in all ranges of home and office
renovations, service and new builds. Our Electricians have over 10 years experience serving the Calgary community. We strive to bring you cost effective quality work, with
excellence in customer service. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means, you get the peace of mind knowing that your project will be completed the way you like it. We pride
ourselves with having up front pricing, arriving on time and acting in a professional manner. At AV Electric we believe every job has an impact, big or small. Let us put our
personal touch on your project today! Call now for a free no hassles quote.

Quote from the Owner, Brian Pashak:

"As a Master Electrician I hold code and ethics in the highest regard, the safety and satisfaction of my customer is my main concern"