Av Electric Ltd

Reviews for Av Electric Ltd

MSavoy from Calgary
MSavoy from Calgary

Replaced 3 lights and Door Bell Repair

Brain was very professional, on time, and up front. Price was fair and we were charged exactly as discussed/quoted. I would definitely recommend him and will be using him again.

Thank you for the review.
I hope you enjoy your lighting upgrades, you made great choices!

David in Calgary
David in Calgary

Knowledgeable, Fair pricing, Quality workmanship

We have had Brian do numerous electrical jobs for us during our various renovation projects. Every single time we have hired him he has been on time, pleasant, ready to stay until the work was completed and very fairly priced. Some of the projects we have had him do are: electrical panel re-wire, pony panel addition & undermount lights. I did a lot of my own electrical during renovations under my home-owners permit as well and any time I got really stuck I contacted Brian for some guidance. He is always helpful and goes the extra mile in order to provide excellent customer service and top-notch quality work. We have always felt his pricing was fair, never over-inflating quotes or the amount of work required. We started hiring Brian in approximately late 2016/early 2017 and will continue to use him as long as we have electrical projects that come up that require an experienced electrician to complete them.
I would wholeheartedly recommend Brian for any electrical projects a person would need to hire a certified technician for.

Thank you so much for the review David.
Nothing brings me more joy than another satisfied customer!

Andrew Calgary
Andrew Calgary

House panel replacement and Garage 240V Sub Panel

Everything was great - quote was accurate - and everything was exactly as Brian said it would be. Great job. They cleaned up after themselves, which might not sound like a big deal, but it really reflects on them as a company! Would recommend!

Thank you for the great review Andrew! The best compliment we can get is knowing a client would recommend us to their friends.

sun.steven from Calgary
sun.steven from Calgary

light installation and outlet replacement

I called Brian for a quote. He was very transparent about the rates or other service costs. He showed up on time and managed the overall costs very well. His price was very competitive and his service was excellent. I really enjoy his work and services.

Thank you for the great review!
We try to be very open about our pricing so there is no hidden costs at the end of the project.

kirk in Calgary
kirk in Calgary

electrical breaker

Brian was excellent. He was prompt courteous and on time. His prices were very reasonable and we would not hesitate to call again for any future needs. Would recommend this company to anyone looking for a dependable electrician.

Thank you for the review Kirk!
Our goal is to build this company one satisfied customer at a time and this is a testament to that.

Kristina  in Calgary
Kristina in Calgary

New dryer outlet

Brian was great! He was available quickly, on-time, and did the work well. The new dryer outlet works great. We'll definitely have Brian back for more work in the future.

We were happy to help, the new location for your dryer is perfect.
Thank you for the review!

Shannon in Calgary
Shannon in Calgary

Plug install

Brian is amazing. We will call him any time we need an electrician. He was on time, efficient, extremely organized, and a pleasure to deal with. We normally don’t post reviews online, but can’t let his work go unrecognized. We would recommend AV Electric to anyone!

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review!
We were happy to help and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Smoke Detector Installation

What an awesome company! Brian is excellent. Had smoke detectors wired in, as well as a couple of other replacements/repairs. I was so impressed. Would recommend this company to everyone.

Thank you very much for the review!
We are happy you took a proactive approach to your home safety and it was great working with you as well.

JaimeS
JaimeS

Great customer service and knowledge

Brian is very detailed and went above and beyond making extraordinary his job. I will hire him again.
He added some fire and smoke alarm in the house, change some fixture and switches.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Jaime!
It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad I could help you complete your Secondary Suite.

L G.
L G.

Wiring for lighting

Brian was great. He knew exactly how to fix our problem and had everything working in no time.

Thank you for the review!
I was happy to help and glad I could resolve your issue in a timely manner.

More about Av Electric Ltd

AV Electric specializes in Residential and Commercial electrical solutions, in Calgary and surrounding area. We have a vast expertise in all ranges of home and office
renovations, service and new builds. Our Electricians have over 10 years experience serving the Calgary community. We strive to bring you cost effective quality work, with
excellence in customer service. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means, you get the peace of mind knowing that your project will be completed the way you like it. We pride
ourselves with having up front pricing, arriving on time and acting in a professional manner. At AV Electric we believe every job has an impact, big or small. Let us put our
personal touch on your project today! Call now for a free no hassles quote.

Quote from the Owner, Brian Pashak:

"As a Master Electrician I hold code and ethics in the highest regard, the safety and satisfaction of my customer is my main concern"