AV ELECTRIC LTD

Reviews for AV ELECTRIC LTD

Sam Y.
Sam Y.

New residential construction wiring

AV Electric have provide a wiring service in my residential new construction plus other various electric services , my experience with them was very positive . Prices were reasonable , they were sharp in their timing , they went above and byoned to provide a good service

Thank you for the review Sam.
I hope you enjoy the new home, it's a beautiful spot!

Patrick
Patrick

Electrical repair and cost estimate for future work

Brian arrived on time and quickly diagnosed and fixed my issue. Very professional and helpful. Will be using him again for another project soon.

Thank you for the review Patrick.
I look forward to working with you again!

Billy C.
Billy C.

New plugs and lighting sockets,

Excellent thorough work at a very reasonable price. Brian is very personable and is all too willing to explain basic wiring for future DIY. I will definitely be using him for future work

Thank you for the review Billy!
I hope you enjoy the upgrades to your home, and look forward to working with you in the future.

Albert in Calgary
Albert in Calgary

Power Lost

Excellent service at a reasonable price by Brian. Lost power in a section of our home and he was able to find the defective breaker quickly. He was even able to come early for his scheduled appointment. Highly recommend!

Thank you for the review Albert!
I was happy to help and glad it was a quick fix for you.

Graham
Graham

Moved chandelier, wired power/cable from basement to main floor, added dimmers on a few lights

Did a great job, very professional and accommodating to get our various requests completed. Really nice and well priced. We’ll use every time and couldn’t recommend more highly. Thanks again!

Thank you for the great review Graham!
You were great clients to work for, and I appreciate the recommendation.

Homeowner
Homeowner

Checking on failing breaker

Brian came by to check on breaker that was causing problems. He was very polite, explained everything very well and was thorough in his assessment.

Thank you for the review!
I'm happy we could help with your issue and just in time for the Christmas holidays.

dezfox in Calgary
dezfox in Calgary

TV and plug relocation

Relocated plugs to millwork, added in conduit and TV recessed box. Great job!! Brian did a great job, was quick and made the work seamless and blend in to the existing areas.

Thank you for the review. Now you won't have to stare and all your TV cords while watching your wall mounted TV!

Darcy
Darcy

Wiring for a hot tub

Brian completed the job at the quoted price, plus he was prompt, thorough and polite. The wiring job was reasonably straightforward, but the hot tub manufacturer's manual and labelling of its controls had errors, thus the heater didn't work properly with the pump on. This is where Brian went above and beyond, by figuring out the error in the manufacturers instructions and getting the tub to function as designed with 240v power.

Thanks for the review Darcy. I'm glad I could get the issue figured out without waiting on the manufacturer. I hope you enjoy the warmth in the winter months!

richard.schenkhuizen
richard.schenkhuizen

Full house renovation

We had all of our outlets replaced and installed pot lights in our bathroom, living room and kitchen. We also had various tasks taken care of throughout the house. AV Electric did a fantastic job all the way through the process.

Thank you for the review Richard. I am happy to hear about another satisfied customer! I hope you are enjoying all the new lighting accents.

disney2006
disney2006

Kitchen renovation

We had a problem when we installed our new range. Brian was very proficient in assessing the problem, and resolving our electrical issues. Even after knowing that we caused the electrical issues Brian was polite and professional in helping us get everything back in line. I would not hesitate in using Brian again for any of our electrical needs.

Thank you for the review. I'm glad I could help out, and get everything working properly for you!

More about AV ELECTRIC LTD

AV Electric specializes in Residential and Commercial electrical solutions, in Calgary and surrounding area. We have a vast expertise in all ranges of home and office
renovations, service and new builds. Our Electricians have over 10 years experience serving the Calgary community. We strive to bring you cost effective quality work, with
excellence in customer service. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means, you get the peace of mind knowing that your project will be completed the way you like it. We pride
ourselves with having up front pricing, arriving on time and acting in a professional manner. At AV Electric we believe every job has an impact, big or small. Let us put our
personal touch on your project today! Call now for a free no hassles quote.

Quote from the Owner, Brian Pashak:

"As a Master Electrician I hold code and ethics in the highest regard, the safety and satisfaction of my customer is my main concern"