Elite Trade Painting (Edmonton)

Edmonton AB T6M 0A5
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Elite Trade Painting (Edmonton)

Reviews for Elite Trade Painting (Edmonton)

nancy from Edmonton
nancy from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

TOP NOTCH

My husband wanted to get a quote to paint the outside of the house - he wanted to help to keep costs down. They agreed on a situation where Elite would do the hard parts, ie heights, intricate parts and my husband would finish the rest.
Very flexible, great job, great friendly staff, top notch!!

Another relative used them as well and were very happy.

Thank you Nancy!

Paul
Paul
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Great Service and Quality Finished Product (Whole Interior Painted)

Spencer and his crew are outstanding as a team. They collectively ensure that the experience goes as smoothly as possible. From the initial meeting right through to completion, Spencer and his team communicate as to progress and issues as they arise. Their time estimates are spot on, and there are no surprises when the final invoice comes.

Their work is top notch. I have a friend in the insurance industry who has been in the construction industry for 40 years. When he saw the paint job, he said, "They are doing a very good job." This is the highest praise I have heard from him regarding any contractor!

Spencer is professional, courteous and friendly. He is just the kind of contractor that everyone seeks. We have no hesitation in recommending him and his crew for your painting needs.

Thank you for your kind words Paul and Sonya! It was a complete pleasure working for you and helping to update your home. Thank you for being so kind and generous to our team and for your hospitality during the job!

Spencer

Dennis in Edmonton
Dennis in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Punted the inside of our condo we heard

We heard good things about Spenser and elite so we called for a quote and were impressed with him and his quote he sent Regen and Emerson our to do the job .they did an excellent job and wer very carefull not to get paint where it shouldn’t be and not to damage any furniture. They very clean oh and showed up on time . Nice guys to have in our home . Excellent job and I recommend this company Jan and Dennis Wock

Thank you for your business and for your great review of our services! It was a pleasure working for you!

Matthew in Edmonton
Matthew in Edmonton

Complete Interior Painting Of Our New Home

Spencer and his team are by far, the most professional painting service I have ever used. Spencer's quote was thorough and detailed. He was always in-touch throughout the completion of the job and checked-in regularly to make sure we were happy with the work. The painting was of top-notch quality - nothing was damaged or missed. Even better, the job was completed on time and on budget. I am not one to hand out compliments easily, but I can honestly say that I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone needing their home painted and will happily hire him again when the time comes to renovate.

Sincerely,
Dr. Matthew Woynorowski.

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It was a pleasure working for you! Enjoy your new home!

Kathryn in Toronto
Kathryn in Toronto

Professional Interior Painting

We retained Elite Trade Painting to paint our main floor and master bedroom. Spencer was great to work with in figuring out which brand and line of paint to use. His team was efficient and professional. The quality of the painting is crisp and excellent.

Thank you very much for trusting us with your project! I was super impressed with how the Navy feature wall turned out!

Thanks,
Spencer

Arlene Giguere from Edmonton
Arlene Giguere from Edmonton

2nd Floor Renovation

We are a renovation company and Elite Trade Painting is one of our trusted suppliers. We have worked with them on four projects in 2017 and plan to increase that in 2018. This project had awkward timing, things had to be done on certain days and Spencer and his crew were extremely accommodating. We sure appreciated their flexibility! The quality of the work was outstanding and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to another contractor or homeowner.

We appreciate working with you and your customers! You are always most helpful and your entire team rocks!

CJA in Edmonton
CJA in Edmonton

Complete Repainting of Our Main and Top Floors

They did a wonderful job. Our house looked drab, but now we get many compliments. They were quick and the work was of the utmost quality. We would recommend them to anyone. They won't accept payment until you are satisfied.

Thank you for trusting us with your project!

Marc in Edmonton
Marc in Edmonton
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Excellent roof stain repair!

We had Spencer paint our house a few years ago and they did a great job so fast forward to now and we didn't even think of anyone else to come repair a stain on our roof and to paint a few doors. They were willing to do a weekend job for us as both my wife and I work and it looks great! Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for your kind words and for your continued business! It’s always a pleasure working for repeat customers!

jean in Sherwood Park
jean in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Exterior doors, back entryway & stairwells

We are so very impressed w/the painting job Spencer and his team (Rob) did. They completed everything fast and tidy! I needed them to do the stairwell - what I can't 'reach' on my own. SO much better than doing it myself!!! TOTALLY recommend Elite!!

Thank you for the work and for taking the time to share your experience!

Jane in Edmonton
Jane in Edmonton

Painting of Kitchen, Back Entrance and Powder Room Bathroom

I was referred to Spencer by another painter I had hired over a year ago but my painter was too busy to take on my job. Upon contacting Spencer, he came out to peruse the job so he was able to give me a quote promptly. The quote was reasonable, I was under a time crunch to get the painting done and he sent a crew out within a couple of days. I must say, when I realized that Spencer would not be the one painting, I was a little taken aback and nervous. However, the painter he sent was Hakim and he and his crew did a phenomenal job. They were very nice, clean and professional. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for trusting us with your project! It’s always very gratifying when we can take on these time-sensitive jobs and complete them without a hitch. It was a pleasure working for you and Ron!

More about Elite Trade Painting (Edmonton)

Elite Trade Painting Edmonton & Sherwood Park provides top quality interior residential, exterior residential and commercial painting services. Elite Trade Painting is a trusted company of choice across Canada and our Edmonton location is locally owned and operated.