Marshall's Custom Cabinetry And Millwork

Cabinetry & Millwork
Hamilton ON L9G 1P9
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Hamilton  >  Marshall's Custom Cabinetry And Millwork

Review for Marshall's Custom Cabinetry And Millwork

Marshall from Mississauga
Marshall from Mississauga
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Custom Bathroom Vanity

I found Marshall's Cabinetry online, it was lucky I liked the name. Brian was happy to meet with me to discuss a small custom vanity. He was excellent to work with and helped me to find the right material. His work was great and his turn around was very fast. He made the vanity to my exact specifications and the contractor had no issues installing the vanity. I would happily involve Marshall's Cabinetry in my next project.